Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Is that blurred face guy, the husbands boss?
View attachment 1630570
My guess is that it might very well be the husband's boss (or some other as of yet unintroduced character) But who knows? Just shooting in the dark here (i.e., by shooting, I don't necessarily mean bullets - LOL JK xDD)

Either way would love to see more of this scene in subsequent updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Don't think the boss is that buff, but I might be mistaken.
That's true, I don't particularly remember the boss being all that buff, or "stocky" either. Although, I think we can all agree dear little Yoon here's about to receive that *wet-work* very shortly from whoever this is. (i.e., assuming if temptations prove difficult to overcome for our knight in shining armour here).

• Red Heart

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's true, I don't particularly remember the boss being all that buff, or "stocky" either. Although, I think we can all agree dear little Yoon here's about to receive that *wet-work* very shortly from whoever this is. (i.e., assuming if temptations prove difficult to overcome for our knight in shining armour here).
Could it be Ice man maybe?

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Could it be Ice man maybe?
I see that as another strong possibility. A mob boss playing pool with Yoon sounds about right to me. However, (and this could just be me), I can't really make out his beard as well from the pic. And he did have quite the bush growing there, but it's not as noticeable because of the over-pixelization of the face. I know it's done intentionally to mask their identity, but yeah Ice man seems plausible.

• Red Heart

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Wonderful renders, but - like Yoon - maybe she can learn that not all Muslims wear hijab, burqa or niqab; the dress that she wore at the house showed an amazing transformation, In my opinion, she should be able to explore that without the cultural crutch of male-expected modesty clothing. She was dark and lovely; she should feel the freedom to explore that. Remember that her brother will have a different interpretation of this, and the resulting confrontation and conversation is going to make for some good drama.

The real question is - does that story belong here, r in Kathoey, where similar situations and cultural clashes occur?

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I really want to see Yoon take DP in the pussy and ass at the same time. Or the daughter. I was hoping before Yoon was 30s not 40s. She's almost as old as me. :(

• Red Heart

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Wonderful renders, but - like Yoon - maybe she can learn that not all Muslims wear hijab, burqa or niqab; the dress that she wore at the house showed an amazing transformation, In my opinion, she should be able to explore that without the cultural crutch of male-expected modesty clothing. She was dark and lovely; she should feel the freedom to explore that. Remember that her brother will have a different interpretation of this, and the resulting confrontation and conversation is going to make for some good drama.

The real question is - does that story belong here, r in Kathoey, where similar situations and cultural clashes occur?
I agree completely. Sexual and clothing expressionism should be free for her to explore irrespective of what other cultural expectations are weighing down on her. After all, she's an adult and should have the freedom to explore whatever she likes with her body. I don't feel as if it should be anybody else's business as to what she ultimately decides to wear (even family). Albeit, under certain circumstances (e.g., be it a wedding, or some other super formal event), then it would be more expected of her to wear something more culturally appropriate
(but again that's her choice to make).

But plainly speaking, her style of clothing choices should be her decision to make. Not anyone else's for that matter.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I really want to see Yoon take DP in the pussy and ass at the same time. Or the daughter. I was hoping before Yoon was 30s not 40s. She's almost as old as me. :(
You might want to learn how to make your own game. I am sure that those things might eventually occur with Yoon [she is deeply in debt to the Iceman, and all sorts of things can happen, when Jas and Yoon can be pressured to do things so as to protect the other], but this game appears to be a bit more of a slow ride than a hardcore '3F' game.

I am sure there are lots of resources to use to learn how to make and write your own game

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I heard that in the Koran (and correct me if I'm wrong, which I very well might be), the only stipulation on what a woman needs to wear is that she needs to keep her hair covered in public. So in every pic, she's actually obeying the rules.
So, if she shaves, she doesn't have to keep her pubic region covered?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
So, if she shaves, she doesn't have to keep her pubic region covered?
I think that's probably intended to be funny. While it isn't, I will assume good faith and answer. I am not a Muslim, so this is second-hand info. Men and women are allowed [often even encouraged] to remove their pubic hair, so long as they alone were the ones to do it; no one else is allowed to help a girl or a guy out. That said, having my Muslim former gf shave herself while I watched was totally boner-fuel.

To answer the larger question, if Islam doesn't trust men to not surrender to lust to a woman's uncovered face, I think walking around with her nethers exposed might be considered a bit more unacceptable.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I think that's probably intended to be funny. While it isn't, I will assume good faith and answer. I am not a Muslim, so this is second-hand info. Men and women are allowed [often even encouraged] to remove their pubic hair, so long as they alone were the ones to do it; no one else is allowed to help a girl or a guy out. That said, having my Muslim former gf shave herself while I watched was totally boner-fuel.

To answer the larger question, if Islam doesn't trust men to not surrender to lust to a woman's uncovered face, I think walking around with her nethers exposed might be considered a bit more unacceptable.
I still don't understand if this painful discussion is about Amala (I'm probably stupid), but according to her name she's clearly not a Muslim, but a Hindu. Her name is Sanskrit and as far as I know Sanskrit isn't the sacred language of Muslims.
For those who don't know:

And thanks for your humour, After Choices :)

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I still don't understand if this painful discussion is about Amala (I'm probably stupid), but according to her name she's clearly not a Muslim, but a Hindu. Her name is Sanskrit and as far as I know Sanskrit isn't the sacred language of Muslims.
For those who don't know:

And thanks for your humour, After Choices :)
Yeah, I'm quite curious about that as well. Is Amala actually a Muslim in the game? The way she dressed initially when she was first introduced in-game (as well as her wedding day photos) lead me to believe that she was a Hindu. But I don't know :unsure:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, I'm quite curious about that as well. Is Amala actually a Muslim in the game? The way she dressed initially when she was first introduced in-game (as well as her wedding day photos) lead me to believe that she was a Hindu. But I don't know :unsure:
Her name अमला (Amalā) is Sanskrit, and After Choices knows. After Choices, do something :ROFLMAO:.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah, I think the Dev would know best anyways. AC to the rescue!!
Hey, my friends, she is a Hindu woman. She wore Saree and shalwar kameez (But those clothes don't matter that much). She is a north Indian even though her skin is something darker. I love seeing her in brown, tanned skin so I did it that way :)

I am sorry for being inactive during those days as I am rushing things once I get electricity here. But I am quite satisfied with this update's quality on my end though ;) It's already around 1,500 scenes. Yayy!!

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
Hey, my friends, she is a Hindu woman. She wore Saree and shalwar kameez (But those clothes don't matter that much). She should be a north Indian even though her skin is a bit darker than most north Indians. I love seeing her in a brown, tanned skin so I did it that way :)

I am sorry for being inactive during those days as I am rushing things once I get electricity here. But I am quite satisfied with this update's quality on my end though ;) It's already around 1,500 scenes. Yayy!!
Be well.

• Red Heart

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
My guess is that it might very well be the husband's boss (or some other as of yet unintroduced character) But who knows? Just shooting in the dark here (i.e., by shooting, I don't necessarily mean bullets - LOL JK xDD)

Either way would love to see more of this scene in subsequent updates.
I believe that's Edward whom we met earlier when Joon first went for her job interview. She bowed, then he bowed only to bump heads.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes