Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hey, my friends, she is a Hindu woman. She wore Saree and shalwar kameez (But those clothes don't matter that much). She is a north Indian even though her skin is something darker. I love seeing her in brown, tanned skin so I did it that way :)

I am sorry for being inactive during those days as I am rushing things once I get electricity here. But I am quite satisfied with this update's quality on my end though ;) It's already around 1,500 scenes. Yayy!!
Thanks for the clarification AC! I agree. I too personally like seeing her light-skinned and neatly-tanned complexion myself. Gives her a very exotic and mystifying look, so to speak. Hope the teams doing well and can't wait for new updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I'm quite curious about that as well. Is Amala actually a Muslim in the game? The way she dressed initially when she was first introduced in-game (as well as her wedding day photos) lead me to believe that she was a Hindu. But I don't know :unsure:
I thought she was Muslim, but after reflecting on how Muslims and Hindis tend to hate each other with an intensity that could melt the polar caps, I think I'm wrong. She probably isn't Muslim at all but Hindi. Sorry. Trading one set of religious restrictions for cultural [ie. caste, as we saw in v.5] ones.

And, in case anyone asks, there is no prohibition, religious or culturally, against hair removal.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
download.png

My laptop is rendering around 100 per render a day. It has already rendered 600.
PC gets too hot for running a couple of days ever since the previous update. But we will get there soon. Approximately, the new major update will be ready to share in two weeks.

Please let me know if you want it ASAP. Meaning dividing the update into part 1, part 2, part 3, etc. I will do it for my dearest patrons if they want it that way. Because I know waiting is boring.

Confirmed Paths

Straight Path
  • Joseph
  • Eduardo
  • DJ Rack
  • Handy workers
  • BBC
  • Edward
Pure Lesbian Path
  • Jasmine POV
  • Zoe
  • Michelle
  • Sukkhon
  • Amala
And so on...

Jul 29, 2021
View attachment 1633718

My laptop is rendering around 100 per render a day. It has already rendered 600.
PC gets too hot for running a couple of days ever since the previous update. But we will get there soon. Approximately, the new major update will be ready to share in two weeks.

Please let me know if you want it ASAP. Meaning dividing the update into part 1, part 2, part 3, etc. I will do it for my dearest patrons if they want it that way. Because I know waiting is boring.

Confirmed Paths

Straight Path
  • Joseph
  • Eduardo
  • DJ Rack
  • Handy workers
  • BBC
  • Edward
Pure Lesbian Path
  • Jasmine POV
  • Zoe
  • Michelle
  • Sukkhon
  • Amala
And so on...
I can wait until you're done, don't worry darling, relax, this is my idea, you can ask other people for their opinion
There are so many favorite routes, always like JOS, Sukkon, and also very interested until Eduardo will be on JASMINE's road, or Yoon's road...
I guess the man playing pool is DJ because they have the same pair of jeans...
HAndy Workers, sounds great, AND I like to add some exciting bits...
There's a lot more to try... Wow, it feels like there's something for everyone, great!

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1633718

Confirmed Paths

Straight Path
  • Joseph
  • Eduardo
  • DJ Rack
  • Handy workers
  • BBC
  • Edward
Pure Lesbian Path
  • Jasmine POV
  • Zoe
  • Michelle
  • Sukkhon
  • Amala
And so on...
Wow that’s really impressive these renders are coming from a laptop! Also the speed you work at to put out so much content for monthly updates

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How do you get that scene? Does Michelle have to stay with Joseph?
Hey dear, turn off the pure lesbian mode in the stats table at the upper right corner. If you still don't get Joseph's scene, you will have to play the game from the start. Take all the chance to flirt with Joseph, admit/confess feelings to Joseph after coming out from the closet. Once Joseph knows your Yoon has an interest in him at a party (Day 2), he will come to give you a rose every day before Amala's wedding.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow that’s really impressive these renders are coming from a laptop! Also the speed you work at to put out so much content for monthly updates
Yes, dear, renders before v0.5 were rendered using a desktop PC. I sold and traded in the used markets to travel.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I can wait until you're done, don't worry darling, relax, this is my idea, you can ask other people for their opinion
There are so many favorite routes, always like JOS, Sukkon, and also very interested until Eduardo will be on JASMINE's road, or Yoon's road...
I guess the man playing pool is DJ because they have the same pair of jeans...
HAndy Workers, sounds great, AND I like to add some exciting bits...
There's a lot more to try... Wow, it feels like there's something for everyone, great!
Thanks, dear. Yes, as it is a major update I've got an idea to please a wide range of audiences this time.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for the clarification AC! I agree. I too personally like seeing her light-skinned and neatly-tanned complexion myself. Gives her a very exotic and mystifying look, so to speak. Hope the teams doing well and can't wait for new updates.
Thank you, too, my friend. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane

I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

3723.png
Wherever you go