Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I remember from Geology back at school my teacher pointed out that muscles and feathers don't fossilise, so the depiction of the musculature of say the T-Rex is really just an educated guess. So it may have actually looked more like a giant chicken
KFC'ing intensifies...

Reactions: After Choices
May 7, 2021
I remember from Geology back at school my teacher pointed out that muscles and feathers don't fossilise, so the depiction of the musculature of say the T-Rex is really just an educated guess. So it may have actually looked more like a giant chicken
That's actually not entirely accurate as, for many species, we have found fossilized skin impressions which gives us a decent idea of the texture of their skin. We do know, however, that many of the smaller Therapods were feathered (i.e. Velociraptor). What have no clue at all about is color. T-Rex could have been pink for all we know.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Dodos were actually pretty helpless. No natural predators where they lived, so when humans came they were easy hunting. Extinct in the 17th century.
That's what they wanted you to think. They couldn't fly, but they had excellent credit, and they paid workers to build them underground cities. They emerge from them at night to prey on unwary travelers.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That's what they wanted you to think. They couldn't fly, but they had excellent credit, and they paid workers to build them underground cities. They emerge from them at night to prey on unwary travelers.
So... shall we give dodo a free pass?

Will dodo take this opportunity or will it improve her marriage?

This game has on/off buttons for "the pure lesbian mode and transgender content" which have a big impact on the story.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
So... shall we give dodo a free pass?

Will dodo take this opportunity or will it improve her marriage?

This game has on/off buttons for "the pure lesbian mode and transgender content" which have a big impact on the story.
I think that bestiality is one avenue that Yoon doesn't really need to explore.

''Kinky is when you tickle your lover with a feather.
Perverse is when you tickle them with the whole chicken.''

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I heard that in the Koran (and correct me if I'm wrong, which I very well might be), the only stipulation on what a woman needs to wear is that she needs to keep her hair covered in public. So in every pic, she's actually obeying the rules.
whole body as far as i know, no skin (body)

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
That's the thing though. By the letter of the law, I believe it's only that a woman needs to cover her hair. It's just assumed to mean the whole body. But I'm no Muslim, so I'll let one of them clarify.
Yeah let one of them answer and/or just Google it lol!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Amala (अमला) is a Sanskrit name, meaning "pure" (literally "without stain") so she's probably Hindu, not Muslim, if the question was about her. In ancient India women lived half naked (which means there are no rules in ancient treatises prohibiting nudity):

but things have changed with time.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes