After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Traceback error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/day73p4.rpy", line 299, in script
scene 3480 with hpunch
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 111, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'IncidentWithIceman.ogg'.

The traceback is weird as that file is there in the audio folder.

Jihan must shop at the same place that cuck boy does as both like that ugly ass shirt that only ugly ass guys ever wear in these games. Jihan also has a creepy ass brother who looks just like him and drives a cab. The Megan Ross scene was pretty hot. I changed Mruda's name to bitch as that is what she is. Pity that Amala only liked dicks.

After Choices

Just a suggestion but if you have pure lesbian mode turned on when you look at the relationship list of names all dude should be at the bottom of the list since most of them are not important and then you'll not have to scroll past a bunch of dudes to get to the girls you are looking for.
I am sorry for the bugs, dear. It has been fixed for the next update. I forgot to add "audio/".

I like your idea I will try to do it. I am not a pro at programming but I've got the logic to do it in my own way. Let's see what bugs probably there will be.

Reactions: myuhinny

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Special thanks to Alley_Cat for giving me some basic knowledge about north and south India. I took some time to learn more about saree and shalwar kameez, too. It's great fun to learn about Indian cultures. I know things about them but I've got a chance to know more.
Really appreciate your dedication AC dev! Even more so, since I come from an Indian background myself actually :)

We've got a really rich culture, and I'm glad to see it reflected in FP. Amala's mom certainly reminds me of a lot of old aunties I know of IRL LOOL Its actually jokes :ROFLMAO:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I am sorry for the bugs, dear. It has been fixed for the next update. I forgot to add "audio/".

I like your idea I will try to do it. I am not a pro at programming but I've got the logic to do it in my own way. Let's see what bugs probably there will be.
At least you are honest and believe me it will take you far

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes