After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
There's a sex scene with Joseph? I have tried replaying the game several times and I can't get it to happen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Day 1 - You have to accept an invitation to the house party.

Day 2 - House Party

Yoon "Please! What if Michelle comes in? "

Joseph "So... I am telling you to give me an answer... hurry!"

You have to choose "Admit"

Day 64 - You have to stop Joseph from leaving town.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
That is the sequel but you are on the right way though. Thanks for playing, dear.
AC Dev btw, (and sorry if this had been addressed before) but I just wanted to clarify as to whether or not there might be an opportunity for Yoon (i.e., in future updates) to get into a sexual relationship with the cab driver? Just curious to know, as the cab driver had hinted at wanting to get sexually involved with Yoon previously...so just wanted to know if this might be another potential route for players to explore? :O

Screenshot_1.png

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
AC Dev btw, (and sorry if this had been addressed before) but I just wanted to clarify as to whether or not there might be an opportunity for Yoon (i.e., in future updates) to get into a sexual relationship with the cab driver? Just curious to know, as the cab driver had hinted at wanting to get sexually involved with Yoon previously...so just wanted to know if this might be another potential route for players to explore? :O

View attachment 1649820
Hey, dear, he is going to involve more in the Iceman route as we planned. Meaning we are only to see him the updater after the upcoming one which is going to focus on the Iceman route.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hey, dear, he is going to involve more in the Iceman route as we planned. Meaning we are only to see him the updater after the upcoming one which is going to focus on the Iceman route.
Wow! Thanks so much for the swift response AC dev ^^ That's actually fantastic to hear because I've always wondered when we would get introduced to the cab drivers route more.

And it makes sense because we haven't seen much of the Iceman since

But in any event, I am quite interested to see how both the cab drivers route & Iceman's will progress in future updates :D

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow! Thanks so much for the swift response AC dev ^^ That's actually fantastic to hear because I've always wondered when we would get introduced to the cab drivers route more.

And it makes sense because we haven't seen much of the Iceman since

But in any event, I am quite interested to see how both the cab drivers route & Iceman's will progress in future updates :D
Thanks for playing and paying attention to detail, too, dear.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How goes the move BTW?
Well... I was thinking about moving to Dubai as they are going to give us one year visa. And they have freelancer visas which have many opportunities like their citizens. And after counseling with Stella, I check some of the dos and don't rule in Dubai. And a little bit of introduction to the Quran.

Hell no... I know I have to play by their rules but I am sorry DUBAI is 100% not for me. You know with the feminine character I may end up being forced to book a twin bed or separate bedroom once I reached there. Well, as I am the adult content creator, I won't feel safe, I may end up in jail anytime. And no... I can't imagine living with any other don't stuff there. I may be wrong but I don't think I can survive there. Plus, apartment rental fees there are above the sky.

Paypal has announced that they are going to stop their service for Thailand starting from March 7. But as long as Payoneer is supporting Thailand I think Paypal is not going to be a matter. But what matters is they are only going to give us 3 months visa. 9 Months visa is super hard to get now. Once we are tested positive, they want to force us to send us to the hospital. And asking 100,000 - 200,000 baht. Claiming insurance will never be easier without making a fight with the company.

Well, what can I say, I am left with no option but to go to Thailand at the end of this month. Hoping I and my family tested negative. Plus, my daughter is having an eyes problem. At worst, she only has to do the minor operations, so, no need to worry that much though. So, I delayed the move to the end of this month.

The current plan is to get there. And will see what I can do to stay longer. ED visa(1 year - 1,300 USD per person) is the thing for me and my wife. Still connecting dots for my daughter as she is a little young to go to school. Wishing the immigration office isn't harsh on us. If there is no option to stay longer we will try to go to one of the European countries, maybe the US (Have some relatives there). And of course, will try the asylum or refugee way. Going back to the home country is a nightmare and will cost around 5,000 - 6,000 USD just to get land in Thailand again.

Sorry for messing your head and day with my personal problems. But thank you so much for reading, dear.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well... I was thinking about moving to Dubai as they are going to give us one year visa. And they have freelancer visas which have many opportunities like their citizens. And after counseling with Stella, I check some of the dos and don't rule in Dubai. And a little bit of introduction to the Quran.

Hell no... I know I have to play by their rules but I am sorry DUBAI is 100% not for me. You know with the feminine character I may end up being forced to book a twin bed or separate bedroom once I reached there. Well, as I am the adult content creator, I won't feel safe, I may end up in jail anytime. And no... I can't imagine living with any other don't stuff there. I may be wrong but I don't think I can survive there. Plus, apartment rental fees there are above the sky.

Paypal has announced that they are going to stop their service for Thailand starting from March 7. But as long as Payoneer is supporting Thailand I think Paypal is not going to be a matter. But what matters is they are only going to give us 3 months visa. 9 Months visa is super hard to get now. Once we are tested positive, they want to force us to send us to the hospital. And asking 100,000 - 200,000 baht. Claiming insurance will never be easier without making a fight with the company.

Well, what can I say, I am left with no option but to go to Thailand at the end of this month. Hoping I and my family tested negative. Plus, my daughter is having an eyes problem. At worst, she only has to do the minor operations, so, no need to worry that much though. So, I delayed the move to the end of this month.

The current plan is to get there. And will see what I can do to stay longer. ED visa(1 year - 1,300 USD per person) is the thing for me and my wife. Still connecting dots for my daughter as she is a little young to go to school. Wishing the immigration office isn't harsh on us. If there is no option to stay longer we will try to go to one of the European countries, maybe the US (Have some relatives there). And of course, will try the asylum or refugee way. Going back to the home country is a nightmare and will cost around 5,000 - 6,000 USD just to get land in Thailand again.

Sorry for messing your head and day with my personal problems. But thank you so much for reading, dear.
Well I did ask, so no need to apologise. Do you know how the other platforms like Subscribestar are in Thailand? Minaly asking since I'm really starting to prefer it since their not as strict with their content.

And good luck, whatever you decide to do. I would suggest possibly moving here to Australia, but our government is pretty abhorrent in it's treatment of asylum seekers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
US is also still really bad on asylum seekers. A judge forced the former administrations policies to continue. I definitely wouldn't recommend any Islamic country - anything like this game would be very haram.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018

All I can say is that I wish you the best of luck for you and your family.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

have you considered anywhere in Europe? Germany or the Netherlands, perhaps? Asia seems to be something of a mixed bag, as far as tolerance goes. So long as you don't have any swastika or hate symbols, you'd avoid almost any other problems you might encounter. Germany in particular is known for being more sexually diverse than just about any other country in the EU. Estonia has fabulous, absolutely free wifi throughout the entire country.

And avoid the US, UK or Switzerland for now; both countries are undergoing some identity crises, and need to sort themselves out before they're back on anyone's Christmas lists.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
have you considered anywhere in Europe? Germany or the Netherlands, perhaps? Asia seems to be something of a mixed bag, as far as tolerance goes. So long as you don't have any swastika or hate symbols, you'd avoid almost any other problems you might encounter. Germany in particular is known for being more sexually diverse than just about any other country in the EU. Estonia has fabulous, absolutely free wifi throughout the entire country.

And avoid the US, UK or Switzerland for now; both countries are undergoing some identity crises, and need to sort themselves out before they're back on anyone's Christmas lists.
Anywhere else but here, dear. Feels dehumanizing, degrading enough. And as I am a mixed-race, and feminine, racism and sexism always hit me. Well, European countries and countries like Thailand are my preferences.

The only problem is many European countries are not giving visas to us at the moment. That is why I said I will find a way in Thailand to move to Europe.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
US is also still really bad on asylum seekers. A judge forced the former administrations policies to continue. I definitely wouldn't recommend any Islamic country - anything like this game would be very haram.
And here we are, Stella Ko And I are writing a story about "Nikkah Halala", a kinda free pass practiced by some Muslim. Although is it is not stated exactly to do that in the quran.

But to do it right, as you can't run a game on God, the second marriage shouldn't be fake. And saying triple talaq in a row, instance divorce is banned in many countries now. It has to be practiced with Iddah.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well I did ask, so no need to apologise. Do you know how the other platforms like Subscribestar are in Thailand? Minaly asking since I'm really starting to prefer it since their not as strict with their content.

And good luck, whatever you decide to do. I would suggest possibly moving here to Australia, but our government is pretty abhorrent in it's treatment of asylum seekers.
As you can see my Subscribestar page has been under review for a long time. They said they will see what they can do with Thailand bank accounts if I reached there. So, it is still a mystery for me, too, dear. Would love to come to Australia, too. I think my life is going to be a long journey.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes