Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
for some of the missed scenes [esp. the pool hall scene and the ones involving Jas], it says to refer to the walkthrough, but the WT noted on page 1 is for the previous version. What to do? Anyone?
Anyone? BUELLER? bueller?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I hope I'm not bothering anyone with my question, but I'm reading the comments and almost all of them are on the lesbian side. And I haven't played it yet. That's why I wanted to ask if this game is very focused on that path, lesbian, or is there a good straight path? I have nothing against anyone, but everyone has their tastes
Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I hope I'm not bothering anyone with my question, but I'm reading the comments and almost all of them are on the lesbian side. And I haven't played it yet. That's why I wanted to ask if this game is very focused on that path, lesbian, or is there a good straight path? I have nothing against anyone, but everyone has their tastes
Thanks
I have not tried so I can't answer with certainty but since you can turn lesbian and trans modes off, there must be something else :)

Oct 31, 2019
Thanks
You are certainly not bothering anyone. (y) There is plenty of dude time for Yoon. A fair amount of path options is all.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes