After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Pics or it didn't happen - more naked dancing!!
Can't be happier, baby! Join me! Let's dance. Today is the day. Payoneer has accepted my foreign bank account. People new here might find me weird but being able to use Payoneer, Subscribestar is a dream for me. The world is helping Ukraine. I am not jealous I just see a notification to help them almost everywhere. Even at airbnb, payoneer, etc. But no one was helping us like that. Our National ID/ Driving License is not even accepted by Payoneer. Now with a passport and information from Bangkok Bank, some of my dreams are fulfilled. Yayyy!!!
Screenshot 2022-03-14 212949.png

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Can't be happier, baby! Join me! Let's dance. Today is the day. Payoneer has accepted my foreign bank account. People new here might find me weird but being able to use Payoneer, Subscribestar is a dream for me. The world is helping Ukraine. I am not jealous I just see a notification to help them almost everywhere. Even at airbnb, payoneer, etc. But no one was helping us like that. Our National ID/ Driving License is not even accepted by Payoneer. Now with a passport and information from Bangkok Bank, some of my dreams are fulfilled. Yayyy!!!
View attachment 1703738
so would it be better for you if i switch to Subscribestar?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
During the first minute....

Yoon Ni Ko: "You have no respect! And stop acting like a child. You are 18 no sow act like it. Everyone has their limits including me."

Michelle: "Fuck!! You are all the same. Nobody understands my feelings."

Yoon Ni Ko: "Language."

Yoon Ni ko: "Okay fine! I'll just go upstairs and get your bed ready."

LOL

Your limits are so low Yoon Ni Ko....

XD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but the dialogues are too simple and meaningless.... Its a NO for me

Yoon Ni Ko (thought): "I shouldn't give him my number. I'm married after all."

Yonn Ni Ko: "Okay here. Put your number in."

• Red Heart

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If Zoe is fine with Yoon going with whoever she wants why the hell do we have to pick between her and Sukkhon? This is frustrating.
I'm not 100% on this and I haven't downloaded the walkthrough mod so maybe the flags contradict this, but I'm pretty sure if you go meet Sukkhon, kiss her and then go back home for Zoe's scene then you get both of their paths.

• Red Heart

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Ohh really? Could you please try downloading from an itch.io to see if there is still a problem?
Hello After Choices finally the problem was the antivirus as you said but I had to deactivate it while decompressing the game because it wouldn't let me unzip certain files that wouldn't let me start it later. thanks for your advice and concern (y)

• Red Heart

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I'm not 100% on this and I haven't downloaded the walkthrough mod so maybe the flags contradict this, but I'm pretty sure if you go meet Sukkhon, kiss her and then go back home for Zoe's scene then you get both of their paths.
I hope that's the case.
Where is the scene with 4 black cock?
No clue to be honest I went to the party and didn't see a single hint or mention of it happening.

• Red Heart

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm sorry, but the dialogues are too simple and meaningless.... Its a NO for me

Yoon Ni Ko (thought): "I shouldn't give him my number. I'm married after all."

Yonn Ni Ko: "Okay here. Put your number in."
But she didn't give him her number, she took his number so she could phone him for guitar lessons if she (you the player) wants her to have.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes