jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I think I don't know what happened, but after the party, Zoe stops showing up. Is there any more content with her or did I screw up even though I kept choosing the lesbian/zoe choices?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Bad news;

I really needed money and asked a friend from us to accept my payout which is a total of 1,000 USD from the patron. Paterson takes a big cut because I am a non-us citizen. It's not a problem, the problem is when they transfer money from his PayPal to a PayPal agent in my country, his account gets locked and all my money was "on hold".
Now the problem is almost solved. After answering tons, tons, tons of Paypal stupid questions, the money is finally on the way to the Paypal agent. She will transfer money in our currency once the money has been completed transfer. Yayy...

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I think I don't know what happened, but after the party, Zoe stops showing up. Is there any more content with her or did I screw up even though I kept choosing the lesbian/zoe choices?
There's a small amount of Zoe content after the party, but much of it seems to be her turning kinda crazy and possesive, and not the fun kind, which she could have been considered before.

Particularly with the last update and needing to choose between Zoe and Sukkhon, I've been leaning more towards Sukkhon anyway

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Why Eduardo is sweaty from just fixing a light fixture?
Maybe he was pretending he knows what he was doing. But actually, he didn't. He was running out of ideas and said to Yoon "Hey, it's all set up. Please, turn on the light, now." Luckily, light turned on without doing anything. Lucky Eduardo, lucky Eduardo!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I Don't normally comment on a game I don't care for. I wanted to this time though. Not going to say why I don't care for it, after all we all like different things. The art work is fantastic! The writing is good as well. I'd wish you good luck with this game but I don't think you will need it. Great work!
Hey, dear. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day when you are reading this.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm enjoying the update but the constant notifications that I'm not on a path is kinda taking me out of it. Every second scene I get a piece of text telling me most of this part would be skipped. The game would still flow alright without the notice tbh, it's kinda just killing the immersion
View attachment 1700762
Good to know, dear. I'll think about removing it in the next update. It was just a set of copy/paste along with the jump points in programming. Sorry for the inconvenience.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You have to choose dare instead of truth while playing with her. Then, Yoon and Zoe will go to another room to have fun. After that event, Zoe will keep coming up. You only have to say yes at a point.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Exactly, I mean what the hell is the point of skipping things if I'm told every time first that I'm skipping them?
In general it's not a bad thing to be able to skip certain scenes if they don't fit your path, but here it got a bit out of control.

On the other hand, I don't want to demotivate the developer here, because in my opinion the whole project is on the right track (just compare the current version with the first ones) and if the "pure lesbian" path really will work out, I'll be a good kitten, retract my claws and purr contentedly...
As I have said above, dear. Sorry for the inconvenience. It was just a part of copy/paste along with the jump points in programming. I will think about removing them in the later update.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I would say leave it as it is and just put in a toggle that will turn the skipping warning off and on.
With the programming knowledge I have at the moment, I guess it is a huge amount to edit for me. But I once thought it is a nice idea to edit, too.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes