• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Do you love me... do you, do you? Hehe, I was just singing. I am no model but was an artist baby! It is me with over makeup. I am a male but I like to wear as a female. Crossdresser? But I do it only when I have a mood. Thinking about opening a YouTube channel in the future. Kiki... Hope you subscribe.
Wow, your makeup skillz are top drawer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I am also doing some other projects if you want to help. I would be super happy about it. Hey, my friend, JackOh , if you are interested in them, please, help me, too. I've just started them and am not in a state to be edited but I'll send you all demos once I am finished. I am doing hijab stories.
I've sent you a PM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow, your makeup skillz are top drawer.
Yeah, it is fun! Try it when you have some free time. It's not an abnormal thing for a male to wear makeup nowadays. At least from where I am from. Almost all of my male friends, hetero or not(doesn't matter actually), knows how to apply make-up. You don't necessarily need to wear smokey eyes I mean which is so feminine. Just start shaping your eyebrows to the way you want them to be. It's just a drawing on skin with a pencil but not on paper. Hey, I am not forcing you but sharing fun things to do when you have free time. ;)

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
As I have said above, dear. Sorry for the inconvenience. It was just a part of copy/paste along with the jump points in programming. I will think about removing them in the later update.

Oh dear, if more games like yours would only give me such an minor "inconvenience", I'd probably have way too much fun with it all.... lol

But seriously, seeing how lesbianism is portrayed here in so many VN's and games (no, dear friends, two women making out while a guy grins stupidly and rubs his dick has nothing to do with it, absolutely nothing...) and then seeing you go so far as to include a "pure lesbian option", now for that alone you have my sincere thanks.

Blessed be.

ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017

Some brief feedback. Played the last update a while ago, but found time for feedback only now. The scene with Adam was good, but I felt it lacked a bit on sexual tension, at least in the beginning. The billiard scene was great, the best to date. In the future, in similar situations, I hope it will also come to sex on the spot. :devilish:

The game is getting better and better and I am pretty sure the sexual scenes will become longer and hotter! Keep it up, I am definitely a fan as the game is becoming one of my favorites!

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Do you love me... do you, do you? Hehe, I was just singing. I am no model but was an artist baby! It is me with over makeup. I am a male but I like to wear as a female. Crossdresser? But I do it only when I have a mood. Thinking about opening a YouTube channel in the future. Kiki... Hope you subscribe.
:love: OMG. You are ruining my heterosexuality...

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Some brief feedback. Played the last update a while ago, but found time for feedback only now. The scene with Adam was good, but I felt it lacked a bit on sexual tension, at least in the beginning. The billiard scene was great, the best to date. In the future, in similar situations, I hope it will also come to sex on the spot. :devilish:

The game is getting better and better and I am pretty sure the sexual scenes will become longer and hotter! Keep it up, I am definitely a fan as the game is becoming one of my favorites!
Thank you so much for keeping coming back, dear. :love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ladymxiang

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Bad news;

I really needed money and asked a friend from us to accept my payout which is a total of 1,000 USD from the patron. Paterson takes a big cut because I am a non-us citizen. It's not a problem, the problem is when they transfer money from his PayPal to a PayPal agent in my country, his account gets locked and all my money was "on hold".
To those who are interested, this problem was solved completely yesterday. There were tons of steps but we could appeal it. THIS IS THE LAST TIME USING PAYPAL. BYE!!!

From now on,
I am able to use Subscribestar and Patreon with local banking and Payoneer in Thailand. Yay!!!

My next goal is to collect 4,000 USD to buy a work permit here and a minimum of 1,000 USD monthly to give a work permit company as a monthly fee and to rent a condo.

I will try hard like bees every day to deserve the support from you, guys. Thank you so much!

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes