Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To those who are interested, this problem was solved completely yesterday. There were tons of steps but we could appeal it. THIS IS THE LAST TIME USING PAYPAL. BYE!!!

From now on,
I am able to use Subscribestar and Patreon with local banking and Payoneer in Thailand. Yay!!!

My next goal is to collect 4,000 USD to buy a work permit here and a minimum of 1,000 USD monthly to give a work permit company as a monthly fee and to rent a condo.

I will try hard like bees every day to deserve the support from you, guys. Thank you so much!
Changed over from Patreon to Subscribestar. Noticed that the Sub tiers are lower. That because of less fees or something?

Also gave Patreon the finger because of the way they treated you when I canceled that membership

Reactions: Back and sava75

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
In the flashback sequence with Jasmine, why is she having sex with Daniel when Pure Lesbian mode is on?
I am sorry I forgot to add the check statement if PureLesbianMode == True: at that point. I will fix it in the next update.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Ah good. That's welcome news indeed! Thanks for the heads-up, my guy. (y)
Thank you, dear. Though I am here, I do feel sorry and bad for people who are still there. They have almost no electricity and other needs. They are in crisis now.

• Sad
Reactions: Back

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Changed over from Patreon to Subscribestar. Noticed that the Sub tiers are lower. That because of less fees or something?

Also gave Patreon the finger because of the way they treated you when I canceled that membership
Thank you, dear. What do you mean sub-tiers? Patreon is not worst than PayPal which frequently blocked transactions for almost no reason at all. The only needest thing Patreon needs to improve is doing payouts to Non-US local banks as Subscribestar does.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you, dear. What do you mean sub-tiers? Patreon is not worst than PayPal which frequently blocked transactions for almost no reason at all. The only needest thing Patreon needs to improve is doing payouts to Non-US local banks as Subscribestar does.
Sub(scribestar) tiers. The equivalent tier on Subscribestar appears to be 25% cheaper

gkpuge1

Jun 12, 2020
the bachelorette party really got me going. totally didn't expect it to go that way but totally amazing. I think the challenge for the creator now is how they can top it off or keep the story consistent.

Reactions: BoomerWooman

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
the op says that cheating is avoidable so that means that the ntr is also avoidable or they are different things in this game?
This is always an interesting conversation when we have a female protagonist game. In most of what you would call classic NTR works in Manga and Anime the female character is the star of the show and the cuck is usually some bland salaryman who barely appears. They are clearly female protagonist works. But many visual novels take a different tact and follow the guy getting his love taken away from him, even to the point of barely seeing the woman. He's just kinda derping about wondering where she is all night and why she is so sweaty when she gets back or who left the enormous mound of used condoms next to the marital bed when he gets home from work. I call this mystery NTR and it sucks imo. So a game like this where the story is a little more nuanced and the husband is the instigator of the affair(s), while technically a subset of NTR, doesn't seem as much like an NTR game. But I personally put it in my NTR folder anyway because that's what I do with most cheating wife and swinging games for simplicity's sake.

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Is there a written walkthrough? I had the mod walkthrough installed but I didn't get the scene that matched the screenshot with the bbc gangbang.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The last update was nice.
But After Choices , how could you do this to us ?
Forcing us to choose between Sukkhon and Zoe ?
Aren't we friends ?
You are too cruel to us, poor gamers.
:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I think it's her gaze and her light smile, I find Yoon really lovely in this pic
2022-03-17 14_34_01-Free Pass.png

Last thing, I manage to completely dump Joseph.
So, why Jas bring back this asshole in such a lovely moment !?
2022-03-17 13_29_39-Free Pass.png

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Last thing, I manage to completely dump Joseph.
So, why Jas bring back this asshole in such a lovely moment !?

I felt the same way, I had long since purged it from my memory:
"Joseph? Who? Wasn't he a carpenter?"

PS. What's wrong with her thumb in the first picture, or am I the one who's seeing things?! Do I need to see my optician again?

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes