absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Allright just finished the update, decided that i could not wait longer and subbed, i am not really sure how i feel about this update. I will point out that i enjoy this story there is something about it that i can´t really explain, i play pure lesbian and avoid as much as possible anything straight for all the girls playing like that this update feels a little disjointed, for me it was particular the jasmine part and considering how the lesbian routes evolve in the update i do wonder where should the story go now, its also pretty clear now that the lesbian routes will primarily be romance focused. Last damm i did not think i could dislike daniel even more.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1361860
Free Pass [v0.50] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed some ERRORS, download again to avoid errors.

Download: - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Please update the WT mod :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Incest Patch: Google Drive, Mega.
Just extract to the "game" folder

I don't think Patreon would take kindly to actively promoting an incest patch. Might be best just to let people come here if they need it.
This file is no longer on googledrive or mega, I can open the file from the thread, but don't know what game file to copy the text to.

Reactions: After Choices

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Anyway, we are so happy to be here already. Life is hard but I have been at worst.

I'll happily continue developing my games. Thank you so much to you all for supporting me. You are giving the 3 of us a better living.
this is wonderful to hear. going to go itch.io a copy, hopefully it helps you out at least a little bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
The new update was awesome. My Yoon is getting more and more romantic with Sukkhon. Hopefully they will be able to move in together soon. I also had her romance Michelle because adding her in with Sukkhon would be amazing.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Free Pass 0.50 with JokerLeader Walk Through mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Can't wait for updated link

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes