DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow, great update & longest update I can remember. The pool hall scene with Yoon was so HOT! Love all the playthrough choices as Jasmine too, (she’s got a great spicy personality) love the way she teases the hell out of Joseph, too funny. Great job.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hello guys, I'll be active here soon. I have prepared almost everything to move out. The only matter is I have no place to stay so, I backed to my mom's house. Where there are no electricity 8 hours a day. Unstable electricity. No good internet connection. Unbelievable amount of bloody mosquitoes. Take water from the well with noisy machines all around. And the list keeps going. For me, for my family, this is the final week in hell.
Good new!
Finally, what are your plans after Thailand ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hello guys, I'll be active here soon. I have prepared almost everything to move out. The only matter is I have no place to stay so, I backed to my mom's house. Where there are no electricity 8 hours a day. Unstable electricity. No good internet connection. Unbelievable amount of bloody mosquitoes. Take water from the well with noisy machines all around. And the list keeps going. For me, for my family, this is the final week in hell.
May good fortune travel with you!

• Red Heart

BoomerWooman

Feb 22, 2022
Hope you get settled in Thailand comfortably.

Now as for the 0.56 update, WOW. Hands down the best update, (sorry for raising expectations of those who have not played it yet.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The Iceman incident. This is a bad game trap. Unless you are on your 2nd play you don't have any clue if it's important or not, then, you are stuck and it's too far back. There's probably more setups like this on this "game". Don't ambush people like this developer, just don't.

Completely lost interest after being tricked like that... Right now, I feel I can't trust, have to second guess every choice, always considering that I'll be trapped into a situation with no clear indication.

Good luck with your development, I may return to this when I'm not as pissed as I am right now.

• Red Heart

ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017
The Iceman incident. This is a bad game trap. Unless you are on your 2nd play you don't have any clue if it's important or not, then, you are stuck and it's too far back. There's probably more setups like this on this "game". Don't ambush people like this developer, just don't.

Completely lost interest after being tricked like that... Right now, I feel I can't trust, have to second guess every choice, always considering that I'll be trapped into a situation with no clear indication.

Good luck with your development, I may return to this when I'm not as pissed as I am right now.
If something like this really pissed you off, you might want to see a psychologist.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I like that there are a lot of choices in this game. I dropped Zoe because she was getting too dominant for my liking. Now my Yoon ignores her completely and focuses on Sukkhon. I hope she’ll be able to get into a relationship with Sukkhon instead.

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021

game did not go the way i wanted! i am mad!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys!!!

Two good news;

We have arrived in Thailand. Luckily, all of us tested negative in both countries. So, there were no heavy charges at the quarantine hotel.

Another good news is the public release is almost ready and will be out in a few days.

Bad news;

I really needed money and asked a friend from us to accept my payout which is a total of 1,000 USD from the patron. Paterson takes a big cut because I am a non-us citizen. It's not a problem, the problem is when they transfer money from his PayPal to a PayPal agent in my country, his account gets locked and all my money was "on hold".

Anyway, we are so happy to be here already. Life is hard but I have been at worst.

I'll happily continue developing my games. Thank you so much to you all for supporting me. You are giving the 3 of us a better living.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Hey guys!!!

Two good news;

We have arrived in Thailand. Luckily, all of us tested negative in both countries. So, there were no heavy charges at the quarantine hotel.

Another good news is the public release is almost ready and will be out in a few days.

Bad news;

I really needed money and asked a friend from us to accept my payout which is a total of 1,000 USD from the patron. Paterson takes a big cut because I am a non-us citizen. It's not a problem, the problem is when they transfer money from his PayPal to a PayPal agent in my country, his account gets locked and all my money was "on hold".

Anyway, we are so happy to be here already. Life is hard but I have been at worst.

I'll happily continue developing my games. Thank you so much to you all for supporting me. You are giving the 3 of us a better living.
Glad to hear you made it out alright! :D
But this issue with the money seems... I dunno, weird. (Then again, I don't use PayPal, so what do I know?) Either way, I hope it gets resolved soon.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
game did not go the way i wanted! i am mad!

I am wondering why you don't bother to set save points where big decisions come up like this. Two normal women getting tatted up by the mob would seem [imo] to be a decision of import. I'd create a save point. I suspect you might have been burned by another game in the past where the developer was an immature bag of dicks out to hit players with 'gotcha' moments. I honestly don't think that's AfterChoices' motivation here. If anything, the dev has bent over backwards to accommodate a lot of player input [for example, players can turn on or off different types of content, like lesbianism and trans]. So the suggestion that they are trying to 'trap' the player comes across as a bit unusual.

Just play the game and create save points where big decisions are at hand; they won't be all that hard to figure out. Like, if you choose to have Yoon boink Joseph, its likely going to affect her relationship with Michelle, her stepdaughter and Joseph's ex-gf.

So, maybe lighten up a bit. It's just a sex game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes