Mar 21, 2021

4877.png

(Patron Early Access)

• The Elite - February 26, 2022
  • Pride - February 26, 2022
  • The VVIP - March 1, 2022
  • The VIP - March 4, 2022
  • The Insider - March 7, 2022
"You may get earlier than the above dates as soon as the public release is ready."
"Attention: This is an alpha version. No proofreading or no sound. May contain bugs."
Public Release

• Estimated: Between March First Week - Second Week, 2022

*** v0.56a Change Log ***
  • Major Update
  • 1482 new renders
  • 1 animation
  • Restart the game from day73 if you want to avoid Tom Brooks or Megan Ross
  • 10 playable days (Day 75 - Day 84)
  • Make Jasmine an NPC or not
  • Alpha-version has not done proofreading
  • Alpha-version has no sound

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This should be fun...
Yeah, pretty good update. I was worried about a particular scene being forced, but luckily the script made it pretty clear when it was going to come up, and gave me the option to skip it anyway.

The update certainly kicks things up a notch, at least in my playthrough. Plus I kinda forgot the update was imminent, so I checked my notifications after I woke up, saw that images had been posted, went to check Patreon only to find out that the alpha had been released.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, pretty good update. I was worried about a particular scene being forced, but luckily the script made it pretty clear when it was going to come up, and gave me the option to skip it anyway.

The update certainly kicks things up a notch, at least in my playthrough. Plus I kinda forgot the update was imminent, so I checked my notifications after I woke up, saw that images had been posted, went to check Patreon only to find out that the alpha had been released.
You are the proofreader for the scripting, right?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I did try for a while, but I'm no wordsmith, and someone better was found. I'm better at stuff like programming. For example, the patch that changes the dialogue from "friend" to "step-daughter" is mine.
Ohhh I see, that's interesting. Well, I certainly like to think of myself as a "wordsmith" of sorts ahah.

Wonder if AC dev might still be in need of an additional proofreader for scripting :unsure: Would love to volunteer in my spare time if need be :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Which is the better route for Yoon? Sub or Dom?

Also, the game got stuck if I choose to do the sex chat

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I did try for a while, but I'm no wordsmith, and someone better was found. I'm better at stuff like programming. For example, the patch that changes the dialogue from "friend" to "step-daughter" is mine.
I'm exactly the opposite. I suck at programming, but I'm pretty good at writing/proofreading.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes