damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'm relatively new to this game, so haven't followed the thread here, but does anyone know if the Yoon model is based on the Chinese actress Dilraba Dilmurat at all? She's of Uyghur descent, which is why she doesn't have a Han Chinese name. At any rate, Reba (as she is better known) is arguably China's most beautiful celebrity, in my view. If she was the inspiration for Yoon, she's a great choice!
View attachment 1655149
If I'm not mistaken, Yoon is based upon a real woman After Choices personally know.
He asked her if he could use her as a model for the MC of this game, which she accepted on the condition of remaining anonymous.
At least, it's what I remember.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Not that it makes much difference, but the actress I was referring to is not Han Chinese, either. In the end, it's like saying such and such an American actor can't look like a European actor.
It's really not like that at all, and the 'all look alike' trope is probably something you are going to want to throw away on the ash heap of history before carrying it much further.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
It's really not like that at all, and the 'all look alike' trope is probably something you are going to want to throw away on the ash heap of history before carrying it much further.
No one said they all look alike.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
It's been demonstrated that people see people of a different race of looking alike. For those of us who are white, hair color/style is a big way we differentiate and non-white people tend to have similar hair colors/styles within their race (especially color, unless dyed.)

Reactions: damnedfrog

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
bicycles don't punch you in the face for trying to ride them. But then, it IS Australia, where everything is actively trying to kill you, and you have to rely on spiders as big as dinner plates to keep the mice, bugs and snakes away.
Australian fauna is so feral than in the 1930s, the Australian army fought a war against the emus. And despise the use of trucks, rifles, and machine guns... the birds have finally won.
:)

• Haha
Reactions: Nevrius

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The renderers are brilliant. MC beauty. The developer is hardworking. But it's not my cup of tea. I'm tired of fending off intrusive lesbians. It feels like there are no heterosexual women in the game world. But at the same time there is NOT a SINGLE man who would like me (MC). In this game, just sex with a guy is a real problem. At the same time, lesbians are at every step. Not my cup of tea.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
download (13).png
Due to your, patrons' votes, there will be an extra option to make jasmine an NPC. It's a bit challenging for me to do so. But I figured out a way to develop it. There will be 10 playable days in the upcoming update. From day 75 to day 84. Now, I am programming/ scripting day 79. I think I will drop an alpha version without a sound as soon as I am finished.

I will reply to your comments in a few hours or tomorrow. Sorry for the late response.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes