Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yes, dear, she is just 2 years old. Ohh I misused the term, sorry. She is you know doctorate in... Sorry, those workers are not permitted to leave the country now. I am afraid someone might see this. Thank you so much for helping. We are considering to Canada. And also we are thinking about having more child there, too. aha...
Ah I see, I see. Not a problem, you don't need to say anything. I understand completely :)

Of course! It was my pleasure to help out. You are certainly making a great choice. Soo if you are still in the mind to do so, I can see a much better future for your family here in Canada :)

Plus, there is actually quite a lot of active Burmese communities in Canada as well.

So you would definitely be able to meet fellow compatriots here if you do plan on immigrating here

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
On another note, concerning the topic of Burmese culture, this is such a beautiful dance! :O So mesmerizing and beautiful. I wish I could have even just 10% of this girl's talent lmao

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Would be fun. Have you ever tried a tricycle like this one? It is hard to drive, too.
View attachment 1653473
bicycles don't punch you in the face for trying to ride them. But then, it IS Australia, where everything is actively trying to kill you, and you have to rely on spiders as big as dinner plates to keep the mice, bugs and snakes away.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
bicycles don't punch you in the face for trying to ride them. But then, it IS Australia, where everything is actively trying to kill you, and you have to rely on spiders as big as dinner plates to keep the mice, bugs and snakes away.
And not just the animals that are trying to kill us too. Spinifex grass is incredibly flammable, and covers 25% of the country. And a lot of what's left are Eucalypts, which also put out highly flammable oils, because fire is how they kill everything off in order to spread their seeds.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
And not just the animals that are trying to kill us too. Spinifex grass is incredibly flammable, and covers 25% of the country. And a lot of what's left are Eucalypts, which also put out highly flammable oils, because fire is how they kill everything off in order to spread their seeds.
1644889064529.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hear they are very worried there about any non-native species being introduced. Seriously? That's like the Terminator being afraid of Pee Wee Herman.
Yes, seriously. Pretty much all of the problems we have with native animals possibly going extinct are because animals we've introduced are predators to the natives. Cats, foxes, deer, rabbits, cane toads etc.

So it's more the opposite. For some of our marsupials like the endangered potoroo, that are actually helpful in preventing the spread of fire in bushland, foxes are more like the Terminator in your example.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
In Canada we have literaly invaders from the south coming furtuer north with global warming. I mean animals insects and plants not people. they are always welcome. not the pests. They kill our trees, and introduce new desies for example Lime sikness. if that is how it is pronounced in english.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In Canada we have literaly invaders from the south coming furtuer north with global warming. I mean animals insects and plants not people. they are always welcome. not the pests. They kill our trees, and introduce new desies for example Lime sikness. if that is how it is pronounced in english.
Lyme Disease? Transmitted by deer ticks from memory

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Yes, seriously. Pretty much all of the problems we have with native animals possibly going extinct are because animals we've introduced are predators to the natives. Cats, foxes, deer, rabbits, cane toads etc.

So it's more the opposite. For some of our marsupials like the endangered potoroo, that are actually helpful in preventing the spread of fire in bushland, foxes are more like the Terminator in your example.
The ones who want to poison cats are total cunts, though.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm relatively new to this game, so haven't followed the thread here, but does anyone know if the Yoon model is based on the Chinese actress Dilraba Dilmurat at all? She's of Uyghur descent, which is why she doesn't have a Han Chinese name. At any rate, Reba (as she is better known) is arguably China's most beautiful celebrity, in my view. If she was the inspiration for Yoon, she's a great choice!
Dilraba.png

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I'm relatively new to this game, so haven't followed the thread here, but does anyone know if the Yoon model is based on the Chinese actress Dilraba Dilmurat at all? She's of Uyghur descent, which is why she doesn't have a Han Chinese name. At any rate, Reba (as she is better known) is arguably China's most beautiful celebrity, in my view. If she was the inspiration for Yoon, she's a great choice!
View attachment 1655149
I think the actress more closely resembles Yoon's stepdaughter, Michelle. Yoon has not been represented as Chinese, nor does she even resemble [imo] a Han Chinese.

• Red Heart
Jul 29, 2021
I think the actress more closely resembles Yoon's stepdaughter, Michelle. Yoon has not been represented as Chinese, nor does she even resemble [imo] a Han Chinese.
hi where r u from?

YOON is a girl based on Burmese culture

Wow, AC's profile picture is full of temptations. I really wish AC would pack his picture here

奇变偶不变

• Red Heart

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
BC rains, like, ALL the time. When the sun comes out, people flock to church and pray fervantly to Jeebus, 'oh, Lord, what did we do to offend thee? Bring back the rains.'

True story.
Southern California here. Stop hogging all the rain please. Now I need to go back to slowly dying of dehydration and skin cancer from the sun that's always out before the annual six months of literally being on fire starts.
You Canadians are so polite. The day after I snarkily ask you guys for some rain, you send it. :ROFLMAO:

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Hey, just a head's up. Is there still not a single straight sex act for the MC in all of the game (to be more precise a straight scene with only the mc and a man without a second women involved) or not in these latest update?

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey, just a a head's up. Is there still not a single straight sex act for the MC in all of the game (to be more precise a straight scene with only the mc and a man without a second women involved) or not in these latest update?
I believe there's at least two. One with a male stripper, and another (possibly two) with Jospeh.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Hey, just a head's up. Is there still not a single straight sex act for the MC in all of the game (to be more precise a straight scene with only the mc and a man without a second women involved) or not in these latest update?
AFAIK, there is the possibility of one tryst with Joseph right before ep.5 and then one with a celebrity in a private room in Vegas. If there are more sex events with dudes, I haven't encountered them. Your mileage may vary.

• Red Heart

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Not that it makes much difference, but the actress I was referring to is not Han Chinese, either. In the end, it's like saying such and such an American actor can't look like a European actor.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes