Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does the pure lesbian mode mean that you strictly only go for female characters or does it just mean that it presents the option for you to either be bi or lesbian?
Pure lesbian mode makes a few otherwise unavoidable straight scenes not play and I believe it disables a few straight path choices, but not all. Like for example you won't see the otherwise unavoidable flashbacks of Daniel having sex with his ex but it doesn't stop Yoon from entering into a relationship with Joseph. In the latest update it decided whether or not you saw the straight scenes or the lesbian scenes. It doesn't lock you out of all of the straight scenes so at least so far you could play a bisexual Yoon with it enabled, but outside of the latest update I'm not sure I'd see the point tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello guys, I'll be active here soon. I have prepared almost everything to move out. The only matter is I have no place to stay so, I backed to my mom's house. Where there are no electricity 8 hours a day. Unstable electricity. No good internet connection. Unbelievable amount of bloody mosquitoes. Take water from the well with noisy machines all around. And the list keeps going. For me, for my family, this is the final week in hell.

May 7, 2021
Hello guys, I'll be active here soon. I have prepared almost everything to move out. The only matter is I have no place to stay so, I backed to my mom's house. Where there are no electricity 8 hours a day. Unstable electricity. No good internet connection. Unbelievable amount of bloody mosquitoes. Take water from the well with noisy machines all around. And the list keeps going. For me, for my family, this is the final week in hell.
Best of luck to you and your family.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Best of luck to you and yours, AC.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Cheer up, I'm sure you'll be much better wherever you go. You deserve it.
A hug!
;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Ugh. The only good thing about going to stay with your parents is to serve as a reminder how much you have grown beyond the comforts of your former home.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Unless you're disabled like me and were never able to move out. Social security $1000/month and large medical costs, plus inability to do many things... Some of you should consider yourselves lucky.
Ii absolutely do. I am sorry for your situation, but you should feel very lucky to have family willing to dedicate themselves to taking care of you.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

View attachment 1674093

(Patron Early Access)

• The Elite - February 26, 2022
  • Pride - February 26, 2022
  • The VVIP - March 1, 2022
  • The VIP - March 4, 2022
  • The Insider - March 7, 2022

Public Release

• Estimated: Between March First Week - Second Week, 2022

*** v0.56a Change Log ***
  • Major Update
  • 1482 new renders
  • 1 animation
  • Restart the game from day73 if you want to avoid Tom Brooks or Megan Ross
  • 10 playable days (Day 75 - Day 84)
  • Make Jasmine an NPC or not
  • Alpha-version has not done proofreading
  • Alpha-version has no sound
what effect is there from avoiding the TOM BROOKS/MEGAN ROSS content moving forward?

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes