Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well, i gotta admit, the reboot is news to me. I didn't followed this thread which explains my uninformed curiosity about the reboot. Is it just optics or was the story rewritten too? Good Luck with your two Projects!

I played recently the reboot of Where it all began (didn't know that, too) :confused: and was blown away by it's overall improved quality.
Yeah considering where it all began was slow to update as it was, I'm not getting involved in that until I see more updates.

For this game, it's probably the most puzzling reboot considering the traction it was getting. Even more puzzling than that game with the pervy old man and the redhead.
This could easily backfire. I wish the project well however.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I read what you wrote, and it's all great. Thank you very much.

As one of the greatest individuals here, exazubi , put it, "I shouldn't be overdoing things." I made some of those mistakes last year, which I deeply regret. When individuals were murdered right in front of our apartment at the beginning of the military coup in my country, I spent my nights in bed reading every single comment till morning. Responding to them Like stahalle mentioned, I was overwhelmed. He is completely correct. Looking back on who I was last year, I felt like I was a slave to my fans at times. I'll admit that I'm looking for some respect right now. I want to be somewhere in the middle of where my fans and I want to be. That's it. Aside from that, I spent money on 1-3 parts of this update. Because my PC is nothing more than a low-end machine, I rent server computers, which are pricey for me. But I'd want to thank WhiteWolf619 for his enormous heart in helping me.
I am happy that I could be of help my friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Some quality aspects are better other then that 3/10 imo original was 9/10.
I'll repeat it one more time:

I had no idea my game was that popular. Last year, I rarely slept and was drowning in debt while fleeing my broken country. Suddenly, a large number of individuals are arriving here, claiming that the original is better. I understand. If any of the games I'm watching turn out to be like this, I will be angry as well.

That is why, once again, I will believe in myself more and concentrate on my job rather than visit this thread more frequently.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Well one less game to follow now gonna be forever before this gets anywhere now trying to tackle multiple games and making remakes lmao
Don't forget multiple protagonists now - a HUGE red flag for any game. I always get downvoted to hell when I say this until people realize a 1 year later that they have at least twice content less for their preferred MC.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I'll repeat it one more time:

I had no idea my game was that popular. Last year, I rarely slept and was drowning in debt while fleeing my broken country. Suddenly, a large number of individuals are arriving here, claiming that the original is better. I understand. If any of the games I'm watching turn out to be like this, I will be angry as well.

That is why, once again, I will believe in myself more and concentrate on my job rather than visit this thread more frequently.
It's the best way to do it, there's a reason many devs don't ever come back to their games f95 threads.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I read what you wrote, and it's all great. Thank you very much.

As one of the greatest individuals here, exazubi , put it, "I shouldn't be overdoing things." I made some of those mistakes last year, which I deeply regret. When individuals were murdered right in front of our apartment at the beginning of the military coup in my country, I spent my nights in bed reading every single comment till morning. Responding to them Like stahalle mentioned, I was overwhelmed. He is completely correct. Looking back on who I was last year, I felt like I was a slave to my fans at times. I'll admit that I'm looking for some respect right now. I want to be somewhere in the middle of where my fans and I want to be. That's it. Aside from that, I spent money on 1-3 parts of this update. Because my PC is nothing more than a low-end machine, I rent server computers, which are pricey for me. But I'd want to thank WhiteWolf619 for his enormous heart in helping me.
Many wonderful, wholeheartedly and kind people (Developers) already left the Forum, because the herassment (death threads), insults and what elso not, is something that can destroy you as a person or at least influence your daily life. There are many nice people here too, but the very vocal minority that already has lost every moral border and behavior is kinda unyielding.

Publishing something (could be anything) always has it's downsides too, important is to filter the feedback and ignore the shit people throw at you, i know easier said then done, but it is one of the ways how it works.
If you love something, DON'T let you tell otherwise, from people that don't know you!

Godspeed mate

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Not trying to criticize dev, but this game has always been for me the story of an attractive adult Asian woman and I liked it. Where did the male protagonist come from, especially the brother. And no he isn't skippable. I would understand if it was the husband of the mc and we watched him become more liberated or, on the contrary, jealous, watching his wife cheat on him.

In any case, this is your game and you of course are free to do whatever you want with it, but all this reboot-thing and the appearance of male protagonist looks to me like flirting with those who cannot live without male mc. Not sure if you'll benefit from this, but good luck. I'll probably wait for a few updates.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Congratulation on you new reboot After Choices :).I always respect creators who take risks. You have my respect. I am looking forward to try your new version.
I have one question. I really liked the femdom scene between Yoon, Linda, Richard and daniel. I found that scene really hot and interesting :love:
Is that scene still exist in the new reboot?

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Any chance to still download the previous, pre-reboot version from somewhere and/or keep the links of it in the OP?
Pretty please?
yeah that would be great if the original is still here somewhere
PC -

macOS -

Android -

v0.562 [Walkthrough Mod by Joker Leader] [Patched] [MEGA]]

Spanish Translation by ⎝⎝✧Darax✧⎠⎠

https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v1-1-reboot-after-choices.77485/post-7400279

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Don't forget multiple protagonists now - a HUGE red flag for any game. I always get downvoted to hell when I say this until people realize a 1 year later that they have at least twice content less for their preferred MC.
Yea didnt like that myself and the sudden incest with the brother. Well incest fans will enjoy. Every decent game on this website with good Ntr all either get a reboot and take forever or just blue ball their supporters for years (not referring to this game).

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The new story is a total downgrade. The new Yoon is uglier. I must admit that the new Sukkhon is prettier. But it seems like there is no Michelle which is another negative to the story.

The new story just makes me lose interest in it. :(

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah considering where it all began was slow to update as it was, I'm not getting involved in that until I see more updates.

For this game, it's probably the most puzzling reboot considering the traction it was getting. Even more puzzling than that game with the pervy old man and the redhead.
This could easily backfire. I wish the project well however.
Ha good luck, update was great but yeah 3+ years and after we got that update... guess where he went right back to.. SG, who previously had received 3 updates before. Good times.

I also wish this Dev well and much luck on his current project as I enjoyed the previous version a lot more, specially in terms of graphical quality. Sure it got weird generic and dull at the end there but this ? I mean I can see some better steps towards personalities but the new looks for Yoon and such is a no for me.
Not sure if this has to do with him having to rent servers or having a lower tier pc right now. I am also not sure why or for what reason there was a remake as a lot of people including myself are very confused about it.

I don't mind reboots, but the issue is when you drastically change the appearances of beloved characters to the point of almost non recognition and than make em look like a downgrade, a good example of a well done rework character that looks nothing like the original but kept personality and became much more accepted because of it also being a major upgrade was Miru WiAB.
This one aint it Sadly.

I have also read that if he finds people are being to rude/mean or whatever he will ignore em and if it is too much in terms that people dislike this he will put it on hold to focus on the other games.
Sadly finding something mean or rude is subjective that I would not even be able to comprehend what is meant by that with people of these times who's feelings are made much thinner than a wet toilet paper. So I hope he figures it out soon enough and understand that while people can and should be allowed to be pissed to read between the lines if there is any actual proper criticism in whatever they have wrote. Specially if they are or were people who have been or might be his patreon supporters or whatever. In the end they paid and supported and enjoyed his previous works and if they received this and did not like it they have every right to be mad and vent and give their opinions on it, harsh or not.

but again I wish em the best of luck.

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
I LOVE NEW STORY IS GOING IN WAY... I REALLY LIKE NEW YOON NI KO and THE STORY FOR NOW SEEMs GOOD GOOD LUCK FOR NEW UPDATEs WAITING FOR FREEPASS OF MY FAV CHARACTER YOON...
:love: :love: (y)(y)❤❤ and i like story of bother also... GOOD WORK...

• Red Heart

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
the herassment (death threads)
Didn't know that it's that bad, I'm not sure if I could cope with it, I slowly writing my VN (probably never publish it) but I know it would make some people not happy with some things because it's not typical one.

I'm sure that most of this people never ever supported the author in any other way than forum posts. :/

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes