No19909

Aug 6, 2018
Yeah considering where it all began was slow to update as it was, I'm not getting involved in that until I see more updates.

For this game, it's probably the most puzzling reboot considering the traction it was getting. Even more puzzling than that game with the pervy old man and the redhead.
This could easily backfire. I wish the project well however.

I remember the redhead reboot one, it was the game that made me drop trying reboots all together, 2 years in and it still hasn't caught up to the original. I have not seen a reboot make it to its original content without being dropped or being re rebooted yet, and that game made me lose faith in those.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Gonna miss the old game but it did feel like it was already gonna end at least to me. Hopefully this game goes on for awhile i love these types of stories.

P.S. can we have an option to play the preReboot version pls and thank you

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Gonna miss the old game but it did feel like it was already gonna end at least to me. Hopefully this game goes on for awhile i love these types of stories.

P.S. can we have an option to play the preReboot version pls and thank you
PC - Mega

macOS - Mega

Android - Mega

v0.562 [Walkthrough Mod by Joker Leader] [Patched] [MEGA]]
Mega

Spanish Translation by ⎝⎝✧Darax✧⎠⎠

https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v1-1-reboot-after-choices.77485/post-7400279

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Didn't know that it's that bad, I'm not sure if I could cope with it, I slowly writing my VN (probably never publish it) but I know it would make some people not happy with some things because it's not typical one.

I'm sure that most of this people never ever supported the author in any other way than forum posts. :/
Yes, unfortunatly.

I don't know the supporter ratio, but i guess your assumption is correct.

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
  • I made the decision not to respond to rude comments. "After Choices," who politely responded to every comment, is no longer with us.
  • If I discover that a large number of people hate this game, there is no reason to provide further updates. I'll put this project on hold and focus on Naughty 40 until it's completed.
I feel a bit robbed. The game was amazing looking and had many developed story lines. I tried Naughty 40 and I'm not impressed by it because it is playing with camera filters instead of making a good story. I liked that Yoon was a conservative Myanmar woman that was beautiful and discovered herself through her journey. In fact the only female in the game that wasn't exceptionally attractive was her best friend. Now we get stuck with a rewrite and redraw of the entire game using the same menus, effect, and tradeoffs in quality that we see in Naughty 40. If you want to take all these people saying this is a bad move as us hating your game then you're missing the sentiment of we really were enjoying the prior version. If that makes you take your toys and leave then that's on you. I can tell you without much doubt in my mind that if you continue to launch 3 games at the same time and fail to finish the ones people actually like that you'll need to start a new brand to gain any traction in funding. Burning your customer base is not good business on the long term. I don't hate you. I understand a portion of your reasoning. I'm still disappointed in the development shift.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I remember the redhead reboot one, it was the game that made me drop trying reboots all together, 2 years in and it still hasn't caught up to the original. I have not seen a reboot make it to its original content without being dropped or being re rebooted yet, and that game made me lose faith in those.
You mean Project Sage ? Yeah that was a sad and disappointing situation but there were plenty more of those.
I have said it in my previous post not sure what warranted the reboot and why the drastic changes to the looks of most of the characters, I mean some of the new ones look pretty good, I prefer the Old Yoon look and also liked the daughters look.
Not sure if this was just a reboot style where the story is out and the characters have been not properly rendered or something.

I don't want to discourage this Dev from doing what he wants to do, but yeah I hope he understands that most people who have invested in the previous characters and game build that were "emotionally connected" to it feel thrown off. I wish em luck with the project, I am not a fan of the new Yoon looks, I find the writing at the start for most characters are not bad and adds some better depth compared to the previous version, however the whole brother part and such threw me a bit off as that part is confusing as hell to me, I would have to reply it again later and see if I can figure the whole thing out proper.

But yeah I hope he takes it all in harsh/criticism or not so long as the critic is legit hope he takes it and does something with it if it is within his abilities and does not strain him mentally or physically. After all it is his story and I rather he does something with passion instead of doing something because he feels obligated to it. Lots of spelling errors and what not but those are easily fixed, I just hope for if it is within his capabilities to change the Yoon for the previous one and what not. But again I am not sure if what we are seeing is the product of him having to rent servers or his pc being low/mid tier or both.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
What was the reboot about? Hmmm. Is there any changes from the earlier versions? I havent played a reboot so idk what that means specifically

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
What was the reboot about? Hmmm. Is there any changes from the earlier versions? I havent played a reboot so idk what that means specifically
building up with a slightly modified start and will proceed to a similar scene with different approaches.
  • Lighting with more realism and consistency
  • Enhanced cinematography
  • I'll attempt to focus on reducing the quantity of characters. I'll introduce them one by one.
  • Replace the confusing day system with an episode.
  • Avoidable Male Protagonist (Father/Daughter fetish-Brother/Sister fetish)

No19909

Aug 6, 2018
You mean Project Sage ? Yeah that was a sad and disappointing situation but there were plenty more of those.
I have said it in my previous post not sure what warranted the reboot and why the drastic changes to the looks of most of the characters, I mean some of the new ones look pretty good, I prefer the Old Yoon look and also liked the daughters look.
Not sure if this was just a reboot style where the story is out and the characters have been not properly rendered or something.

I don't want to discourage this Dev from doing what he wants to do, but yeah I hope he understands that most people who have invested in the previous characters and game build that were "emotionally connected" to it feel thrown off. I wish em luck with the project, I am not a fan of the new Yoon looks, I find the writing at the start for most characters are not bad and adds some better depth compared to the previous version, however the whole brother part and such threw me a bit off as that part is confusing as hell to me, I would have to reply it again later and see if I can figure the whole thing out proper.

But yeah I hope he takes it all in harsh/criticism or not so long as the critic is legit hope he takes it and does something with it if it is within his abilities and does not strain him mentally or physically. After all it is his story and I rather he does something with passion instead of doing something because he feels obligated to it. Lots of spelling errors and what not but those are easily fixed, I just hope for if it is within his capabilities to change the Yoon for the previous one and what not. But again I am not sure if what we are seeing is the product of him having to rent servers or his pc being low/mid tier or both.
I meant alenja's adventures, but its crazy that there is two that fit "redhead girl rebooted to not go past the original after 2+ years" though

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I don't want to sound salty but I feel like this has been lost... I was here for the lesbian/trans aspect and the older designs for characters (except Zoe) were arguably better. The best change is Daniel. I was not here for him. I know what it's like to be content with your content.

This reboot will be divisive: a half will leave but another half will come. If it can hold that proportion. Also having multiple protagonists or perspectives is going to be taxing on development.

I feel like I lost this game. I always waited for updates and now... I'm unsure... Now I don't think I will. I'm sad.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if you dont mind me asking so I can get this confusion out of the way. Is the reboot a sequel or is it a literal reboot since you are giving us image with ages ? Now while I see less filter on the new Yoon I still prefer the old Yoon but that is my personal pref. There is a 5 year difference and the old Yoon had many compliments and what because of her appearance hinting that she looked way younger than her 34 years old, the New Yoon 5 years older actually looks her age or slightly older, which means in 5 years time her body aged by leaps.

Hence my question as I wanted some clarification of this. So is this like a time skip reboot ? Also while I am not a big fan of shoe horning in alphabetical gang nonsense in most games just for the sake of adding it same with ntr being added for the sake of ntr. Yours had a story already surrounding that so was not expecting vanilla, however the reason I am mentioning this is for clarification of what I am about to say. Sukkhon from the previous version was well written and established and it was going great, the new one you have is going to be depending on the choice you make however if all it is going to do is change what tool she has during sex scenes, than whatever the character will be written as would make less sense, Imho it would have been better to keep her either fully committed to how she was om previous version or completely rewrite her as a biological female, else you will either have a character that is either inferior to the previous version or having to end up writing two separate stories for depending on the gender that is going to be chosen. I like how the new Zoe look, but compared to her old version I prefer the old one, however unlike Yoon where the new one (Yoon) is for me personally a downgrade ,Zoe is not, The old Zoe looks more bad ass biker style takes shit from no one type, This Zoe looks more like a lesser bad ass but still bad ass skater chick, nothing wrong with that.

Again the my opinions, just giving context to what I am pointing out instead of saying hey I don't like this and that without given a reason as to why to, This way you have my opinion followed by context of said opinion which all in all is criticism in and of itself followed by questions and in need of clarification. However you are free and have every right to not have to or feel you MUST reply to everything, so if you feel like you cannot answer something right away or that it is not something you want to give away yet or whatever than feel free to say so too.

Last edited:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I haven't tried the reboot yet, but from the previews I like the look of the new models. I was disappointed when I heard the game wasn't going to continue, so I'm just happy that the story of Yoon isn't over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

skrusher

May 11, 2019
The reboot is a totally different game, is hard to compare it to the old one. The old version was already with a much more advanced story and this one just started, so it is complicated to say whether the reboot is worse or better, it's different. I will wait for more updates to give a better opinion, but for now I liked what I saw. Although I'm not so sure if having a male protagonist is a good idea, I personally prefer just Yoon. I like the B/S F/D fetish but Free Pass was not about that, however as I said before, it is a new game so I will wait and see how this new dynamic will work out.

Best wishes to dev and keep up with the good work!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes