• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
View attachment 1893017
Incest Patch for Free Pass Reboot. This patch is a modified and tweaked version of Alley_Cat 's original one.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA

View attachment 1893021 View attachment 1893023 View attachment 1893025
I hereby certify that this article has nothing to do with the original game's developer or any of the linked parties.
Thank you!! Good luck on the futher development AC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

So if you dont mind me asking so I can get this confusion out of the way. Is the reboot a sequel or is it a literal reboot since you are giving us image with ages ? Now while I see less filter on the new Yoon I still prefer the old Yoon but that is my personal pref. There is a 5 year difference and the old Yoon had many compliments and what because of her appearance hinting that she looked way younger than her 34 years old, the New Yoon 5 years older actually looks her age or slightly older, which means in 5 years time her body aged by leaps.

Hence my question as I wanted some clarification of this. So is this like a time skip reboot ? Also while I am not a big fan of shoe horning in alphabetical gang nonsense in most games just for the sake of adding it same with ntr being added for the sake of ntr. Yours had a story already surrounding that so was not expecting vanilla, however the reason I am mentioning this is for clarification of what I am about to say. Sukkhon from the previous version was well written and established and it was going great, the new one you have is going to be depending on the choice you make however if all it is going to do is change what tool she has during sex scenes, than whatever the character will be written as would make less sense, Imho it would have been better to keep her either fully committed to how she was om previous version or completely rewrite her as a biological female, else you will either have a character that is either inferior to the previous version or having to end up writing two seperate stories for depending on the gender that is goint to be chosen. I like how the new Zoe looks but compared to her old version I prefer the old one, however unlike Yoon where the new one is for personally a downgrade for me, this Zoe is not, The old Zoe looks more bad ass biker style takes shit from no one type, This Zoe looks more like a lesser bad ass but still bad ass skater chick, nothing wrong with that.

Again the my opinions, just giving context to what I am pointing out instead of saying hey I dont like this and that without given a reason as to why to, This way you have my opinion followed by context of said opinion which all in all is criticism in and of itself followed by questions and in need of clarification. However you are free and have every right to not have to or feel you MUST reply to everything, so if you feel like you cannot answer something right away or that it is not something you want to give away yet or whatever than feel free to say so too.
Hello,

It is not a sequel. It will begin with a slightly altered start and progress to a similar scene with different approaches. This is more like an alternative reality in which Sienna is Jasmine from Earth one.

I am a real-life Sukkhon. :D I spoke about it last year. I'm a little humiliated for providing this choice to players. However, as I have stated, I shall remain between my fans and myself this time.

BTW, is already available on Patreon. I am a strong advocate of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.

Concerning Zoe, I really want to make her younger than the old one, but she must be at least 18 years old. You know, before she got a tattoo and some guts.

Hey, I really value your contribution here. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Nevrius and Gold613

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Gonna wait before there's more futa/trans/lesbian content in the game. There are way too many straight games smh.

This looks pretty damn nice though. You can tell the Devs really care about the project which is always nice to see.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So are you gonna be working on three games at the same time? Some other devs have two games in the making and the pace is glacial.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Gonna wait before there's more futa/trans/lesbian content in the game. There are way too many straight games smh.

This looks pretty damn nice though. You can tell the Devs really care about the project which is always nice to see.
FYI, I also have " " on Patreon.

Reactions: RoxTheVile

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Hello,

It is not a sequel. It will begin with a slightly altered start and progress to a similar scene with different approaches. This is more like an alternative reality in which Sienna is Jasmine from Earth one.

I am a real-life Sukkhon. :D I spoke about it last year. I'm a little humiliated for providing this choice to players. However, as I have stated, I shall remain between my fans and myself this time.

BTW, is already available on Patreon. I am a strong advocate of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.

Concerning Zoe, I really want to make her younger than the old one, but she must be at least 18 years old. You know, before she got a tattoo and some guts.

Hey, I really value your contribution here. I appreciate it.
Thanks for clarifying. I can see where you are coming from with Zoe and such. And hey more power to you for being the real life version of Sukkhon, might actually explain why she and the one from Kathoey are well written and do not feel forced in but natural. I am not exactly sure what you mean by this "I'm a little humiliated for providing this choice to players. However, as I have stated, I shall remain between my fans and myself this time."

I am going to assume by humiliated you mean having to add the choice in for letting us the players choose if we want Sukkhon to be Trans or Biological female ? If so I can understand you on this, I am not a fan of people adding things for the sake of adding or something be shoe horned or forced in. But for this story or rather how you have wrote Sukkhon from previous version ( have not yet properly seen much of this one ) and the other Trans from Kathoey, I can say that they felt natural to the story and well written as they were, instead of how most games who IF they have a female is a futa generic thing which is fine depending on that story. So trust me on this ( I am someone who is straight as they came and a male and I avoid anything that is male on male or whatever but when it comes to story and a well written character that does not forced for example trans content ) when I say you have my compliments on this and I suggest to just scrap that choice and write her the way you intended and if possible in line with what her previous style was in terms of personality, I don't know if people was complaining about Sukkhon or something or trans in general that you felt you needed to give the option. But I feel like if you were to give the option and you are going to write it with one person but the only different will be during sex scenes on depending on choice if she would have a sword or a sheet, It will take away from her identity and whatever you write will be a lot more generic. But again my opinion.

And btw for someone who is ( correct me if I am wrong and misunderstood ) a transgender yourself. You did not push or force an agenda or something, there were plenty of choices on avoiding the content if one was not in to it, you legit only made 1 person in there a Trans ( male to female ) and the story was not even mostly about her as most of her content was avoidable since that option was given, You actually wrote a likeable person who happens to be a trans. I say stick with it if you can. But that is up to you, I will have to await future updates and see how this goes further, based on what you have clarified for me. Again good luck and hopefully see the next update soon.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So are you gonna be working on three games at the same time? Some other devs have two games in the making and the pace is glacial.
Two? Wow. I play AWAM, and the dev of that only makes the one. Works at about 20% of the pace of this, and at the rate he's going, we might not see the finished game until late 2040s. Will likely be at least a decade before the first sex scene with someone besides the MC's husband.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
So I am all over the place with this update.
Firstly, I do not mind reboots of games. Shut up and Dance is a perfect example of one. And while I did like the original I would be the first to say it had its problems, in story, graphics and characters. So I do think a reboot could have been really nice.
But this...?
I don't know. Graphically it is a lot better and I appreciate that. The Character designs I am kinda going back and forth on other than the daughter, I think the first daughter looked way better and I really don't like this knew character design for her. And also I figured the reason the daughter was a 'step daughter' was patreon but now she is the actual daughter of the other MC. Which leads me to my biggest concern.
If that was all that had been done I probably would have just shrugged let it update a few times and play it and give it a more proper go then. But adding the POV of a male character has me really concerned and the way that the game plays it really feels like he is the main character of the game now as he seems to be the one taking the lead in decisions and the story so far is centered around him. Turning this into a game where a guy is seducing is sister and his daughter(and friends) which completely changes the type of game this is. And yes you can choose to 'not play' as him but what that really means is just skipping half the content (And I have a feeling as updates progress he is going to get more and more of the focus). Now I have no idea yet if you are really skipping it, (it isn't happening in the story) or if you are just not seeing it play out but it is all still happing. So is it going to be in future updates if you are only playing as the FMC that you will have a broken and disjointed story as you are missing out on a lot of crucial context? I hope not but nothing in the current content gives me confidence.
And maybe I wouldn't be so bitter but the main reason I liked this game was for the lesbian content. BTW Lesbian only mode has now been removed and changed to Lesbian Friendly mode. A nitpick or an indication that there is going to be sex with guys(the Brother) that is unavoidable.
After playing this I really just got the feeling the Dev wanted to start a new game with a male MC but didn't want to start a 4th game so they did this revamp instead.
I really hope I'm wrong and I'll come back in a few updates to see but as it stands I'm not very confident

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Two? Wow. I play AWAM, and the dev of that only makes the one. Works at about 20% of the pace of this, and at the rate he's going, we might not see the finished game until late 2040s. Will likely be at least a decade before the first sex scene with someone besides the MC's husband.
You think AWAM is bad ? Well join the club of us for WiAB who have been there since the beginning till freaking SG showed up and got in his hand, and with the amount of chapters he wants and how little love he is giving that, you will be getting AWAM earlier than us, we might actually get a fully finished WiAB in 2100 if we are lucky. At least AWAM's not getting a rework followed by another game on the side followed by a rework of that game etc etc.

This one got a rework, let's see how it goes from here, updates were slow but than again yea they are working on 3 games at the same time it seems, Personally have not tried Naughty 40 yet but I have played Kathoey and Free pass since start and I can say they are pretty good, cant say the same for the rework as it is legit just one episode with little content, already gave my two cents of my likes and dislikes on them. But yeah from the looks of it, the new rework is using the Naughty 40 UI style. I might have to give that one a try to see what it is about, but yeah multiple protags is another thing the rework and Naughty 40 has in common, while this in itself is not bad, it becomes bad depending on how many multiple protags we are talking about. That can be a problem, 1 or 2 or maybe 3 sure but if we are going beyond that it becomes a problem after a few updates as the roads will branch a lot and that means longer updates or partial updates. That is another thing I may come to dislike down the road, but will have to see how it goes, cant judge it now with how it is.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Don't know, doing this massive changes is more like a new game then a reboot. Also the dev being upset about the now bad comments is maybe understandable, but was definitely to be expected. And: F95zone is NOT a nice place! To "survive" as a dev here the best way is to build a fanbase/community which helps you to block the negative. This game thread had that, actually a very strong one. But also in exchange a dev somehow has to deliver content they like. Here, with the massive changes (new looks, new MC's, making now multiple MC's, "Yoon") I fear the dev scared quite some of them away.

Well, seems now we see the result here. There is no kind of protection anymore from the "old" fan base. Or, even more bad, some changed from a fan to, well, not a fan anymore... Especially the drama about Yoon in this reboot, actually the main reason many even played the old version, was not really helpfull.

I feel sad about this game, it's struggling now. Of course it's easy to say that as a player afterwards, but I think it would have been better with way less complaining when "Free Pass" was set to onhold and this reboot actually becomminmg a complete new game.

But unfortunately it's now to late for that. So I only can give the advice to pass the flood of negative comments but still try to build a new fanbase here. "Fleeing" F95 would not help, the Patreon base is unfortunately for that (imho) still way too little.

Unfortunately for me the new game isn't for me, the multiple MC is not really something I'm into it. Anyway, good luck to the dev!

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
building up with a slightly modified start and will proceed to a similar scene with different approaches.
  • Lighting with more realism and consistency
  • Enhanced cinematography
  • I'll attempt to focus on reducing the quantity of characters. I'll introduce them one by one.
  • Replace the confusing day system with an episode.
  • Avoidable Male Protagonist (Father/Daughter fetish-Brother/Sister fetish)
sounds really kewl ! Tyvm ! Imma play this again later!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for clarifying. I can see where you are coming from with Zoe and such. And hey more power to you for being the real life version of Sukkhon, might actually explain why she and the one from Kathoey are well written and do not feel forced in but natural. I am not exactly sure what you mean by this "I'm a little humiliated for providing this choice to players. However, as I have stated, I shall remain between my fans and myself this time."

I am going to assume by humiliated you mean having to add the choice in for letting us the players choose if we want Sukkhon to be Trans or Biological female ? If so I can understand you on this, I am not a fan of people adding things for the sake of adding or something be shoe horned or forced in. But for this story or rather how you have wrote Sukkhon from previous version ( have not yet properly seen much of this one ) and the other Trans from Kathoey, I can say that they felt natural to the story and well written as they were, instead of how most games who IF they have a female is a futa generic thing which is fine depending on that story. So trust me on this ( I am someone who is straight as they came and a male and I avoid anything that is male on male or whatever but when it comes to story and a well written character that does not forced for example trans content ) when I say you have my compliments on this and I suggest to just scrap that choice and write her the way you intended and if possible in line with what her previous style was in terms of personality, I don't know if people was complaining about Sukkhon or something or trans in general that you felt you needed to give the option. But I feel like if you were to give the option and you are going to write it with one person but the only different will be during sex scenes on depending on choice if she would have a sword or a sheet, It will take away from her identity and whatever you write will be a lot more generic. But again my opinion.

And btw for someone who is ( correct me if I am wrong and misunderstood ) a transgender yourself. You did not push or force an agenda or something, there were plenty of choices on avoiding the content if one was not in to it, you legit only made 1 person in there a Trans ( male to female ) and the story was not even mostly about her as most of her content was avoidable since that option was given, You actually wrote a likeable person who happens to be a trans. I say stick with it if you can. But that is up to you, I will have to await future updates and see how this goes further, based on what you have clarified for me. Again good luck and hopefully see the next update soon.
Yes, I'm genderqueer, but I usually stay on the female side. I am married to a woman and am solely interested in women.

Sukkhon appears to be a transwoman. I purposefully created it that way. because I want to enjoy its beauty. I never want to make her less than the biological female characters in the game. On the other hand, I want to please both parties. Some individuals are uneasy about her being in the game and creating unstoppable links with Yoon as a friend. All sex organ scenes are skippable, but the concept remains the same with the addition of a male protagonist. People dislike the concept of NPCs acting in the background, despite the fact that they cannot see them. So, absolutely, letting others determine her sex is a difficult decision.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Don't know, doing this massive changes is more like a new game then a reboot. Also the dev being upset about the now bad comments is maybe understandable, but was definitely to be expected. And: F95zone is NOT a nice place! To "survive" as a dev here the best way is to build a fanbase/community which helps you to block the negative. This game thread had that, actually a very strong one. But also in exchange a dev somehow has to deliver content they like. Here, with the massive changes (new looks, new MC's, making now multiple MC's, "Yoon") I fear the dev scared quite some of them away.

Well, seems now we see the result here. There is no kind of protection anymore from the "old" fan base. Or, even more bad, some changed from a fan to, well, not a fan anymore... Especially the drama about Yoon in this reboot, actually the main reason many even played the old version, was not really helpfull.

I feel sad about this game, it's struggling now. Of course it's easy to say that as a player afterwards, but I think it would have been better with way less complaining when "Free Pass" was set to onhold and this reboot actually becomminmg a complete new game.

But unfortunately it's now to late for that. So I only can give the advice to pass the flood of negative comments but still try to build a new fanbase here. "Fleeing" F95 would not help, the Patreon base is unfortunately for that (imho) still way too little.

Unfortunately for me the new game isn't for me, the multiple MC is not really something I'm into it. Anyway, good luck to the dev!
If there is now a male protagonist, does that mean that there is now futa/trans on male?
There is currently no contact between the Male protagonist and Sukkhon. You can also choose whether Sukkhon is a trans woman or a biological woman.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you so much, my dear friends. I'll do my best for you and for me. Best wishes to you all.

I care and many more i dont know why people like you exists don't be judgey you are playing the game for free.
I'm glad you liked it. I've been doing several renders here and even though I spend much less time on them now, some renders still come out grainy. And as for indoor scenes like bedrooms and bathrooms for example, I haven't seen any changes in the rendering process. I will still be depending on an external denoiser
Cool, looking forward to it, just hope we don’t lose too many of the characters from the original
You know that you have my support After Choices as you have always been respectful towards me
Just make sure you do what makes you feel the most content, that's what really matters.
Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Best of luck for his project.
But, good luck with the reboot, hopefully it will turn well. ^^
good luck.(y)
I like Yoon new look, it's more memorable at least for me.

The other one felt like something i've seen in many other games.
Godspeed mate
Congratulation on you new reboot After Choices :).I always respect creators who take risks. You have my respect. I am looking forward to try your new version.
I have one question. I really liked the femdom scene between Yoon, Linda, Richard and daniel. I found that scene really hot and interesting :love:
Is that scene still exist in the new reboot?
I LOVE NEW STORY IS GOING IN WAY... I REALLY LIKE NEW YOON NI KO and THE STORY FOR NOW SEEMs GOOD GOOD LUCK FOR NEW UPDATEs WAITING FOR FREEPASS OF MY FAV CHARACTER YOON...
:love: :love: (y)(y)❤❤ and i like story of bother also... GOOD WORK...
Ah I didn’t see it thanks my friend.I wish u the best on your game. And just letting you know we’ll always support u
Best wishes to dev and keep up with the good work!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have one question. I really liked the femdom scene between Yoon, Linda, Richard and daniel. I found that scene really hot and interesting :love:
Is that scene still exist in the new reboot?
There will undoubtedly be a femdom scene, but I apologize that I cannot guarantee the participants.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes