• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
heehee… Now I know how to get male protagonist fans. He'll quickly gain a large following after I delete him. Please, guys, I'm puzzled o_O:D Where were you all the time when I was giving audience monthly updates? The black spot on white paper is very noticeable.

Whether you like it or not, I'm working hard on it anyway. I know it's the only way to reestablish trust.
You started this thread in March 2021. It's a year later, the thread got 1.8m views and 311 pages, you know that's good right?
So I guess we just where here, but not vocal I guess? In the end I don't think it was the best business descision, now you got two pov's to manage and create content for and how are gonna you make those equal? Personally I already felt a diffrence in Agency. Furthermore it could even end up divinding your fans in team Bro and team Yoon.

But maybe I'm wrong and I'm also not partial to the reactions of your patreons and those are the most important.

In the end just create the game you want to make and I probaly just end up pirating it. I mean, I did say I was gonna peace out and here I am still in the damn thread.

With all due respect, No... I'm too exhausted to tell people I'm going to bring back the old atmosphere more neatly. I am working without a break. I only take a break when I sleep. Even while I'm out babysitting my child, I use Teamviewer to work remotely from my iPad or phone. But I realized that words alone were insufficient. I'll prove it to you with my work.
Don't do this take breaks, like today would be a good day to take a break. Just stick your your plan, you have a vision? Ok, implement it. Don't blow yourself up trying to meet expactations you can't always meet.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You started this thread in March 2021. It's a year later, the thread got 1.8m views and 311 pages, you know that's good right?
So I guess we just where here, but not vocal I guess? In the end I don't think it was the best business descision, now you got two pov's to manage and create content for and how are gonna you make those equal? Personally I already felt a diffrence in Agency. Furthermore it could even end up divinding your fans in team Bro and team Yoon.

But maybe I'm wrong and I'm also not partial to the reactions of your patreons and those are the most important.

In the end just create the game you want to make and I probaly just end up pirating it. I mean, I did say I was gonna peace out and here I am still in the damn thread.

Don't do this take breaks, like today would be a good day to take a break. Just stick your your plan, you have a vision? Ok, implement it. Don't blow yourself up trying to meet expactations you can't always meet.
I am grateful for all of the help I have received both today and in the past. I have regrets. I sometimes resent myself for overdoing things.

Well, no more Jasmine or Michelle's points of view. So I'm guessing it'll be about the same proportion as brother's content.

For the time being, I'm not concerned about the schedule because, if desired, I can provide weekly updates. because of my work hours, my great buddy WhiteWolf619, and the strong server PC. I was solely thinking about money. :D because I am in Thailand on a costly visa. It's possible that I'll be deported to the Philippines or somewhere else soon. And the server PC costs roughly $100 USD for 100 renders. This translates to about 1-2 USD per render.

Sorry for the drama.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure if it’s possible or not but I would have liked to seen original free pass game get a proper ending, then you could tie up loose ends with characters that won’t be making the jump to the new free pass reboot.

You could rename this newer game Free Pass “the sequel, 5 years later” or something like that, anyway that’s my 2 cents

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
Good luck with reboot as I really liked original one and as things were getting really heated up so I'm bit sad that I'm not going to see continuation of that.

By the way, is there any chance to get old model of Yoon back ? I think it was perfect. Current one feels a bit off and lacks same impact (curtness, innocence and sexiness and the same time)

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Oh I thought Naughty 40 was the reboot ! So you are working on 3 games including Kathoey now ?
Not gonna lie I was loosing interest in Free Pass with the latest updates so I'm very interested to see where this reboot is going ! Good luck :)

Lele91

Sep 2, 2017
Wow i seem to be the only one who prefers the new Yoon over the old one??? at least she looks her age now its more realistic and she looks good imo! renders are amazing tbh, the male mc however i hope we can dodge him but seeing you stated this already i have faith, i will follow this game for sure gl with the project!

Reactions: matissewan11

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I won't play as a female protagonist... but I might be interested in giving this game a shot now. What type of content is planned for the male protag?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wow i seem to be the only one who prefers the new Yoon over the old one??? at least she looks her age now its more realistic and she looks good imo! renders are amazing tbh, the male mc however i hope we can dodge him but seeing you stated this already i have faith, i will follow this game for sure gl with the project!
I haven't a preference. They both look great for different reasons. I'm certain things will change once nu Yoon gets some sex scenes.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Truly AC your games are by far in the 99 th percentile in graphics and art, compared to the original Free Pass, Naughty 40 and the first release of FP show an incredible improvement. Now your games are in infancy states so we cannot yet evaluate the story in lengths. However your hard work and constant quality releases despite you needing to work to provide for your family and facing some uncertainty regarding your future are remarkable, as the saying goes the beginning is always the hardest.(even though you aren't exactly an apprentice)
I wish you all the best for you and your family, thanks again for all your hard work. Much love

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice reboot!!!i really like the new graphics.
ok now we can play with the borther of Yoon too :unsure: .

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with most of what you have said. To put it simply like I have said and/or pointed out, I gave me personal feed back on what I did and did not like, while it was not much it was based on knowledge from the previous iteration and current version from the little we just have gotten. To put it bluntly I dislike the moment something political and "educational" crap is being shoehorned and forced in to something, specially when it comes to alphabetical group, I have no issues or beef with em, just to overly zealot ones. I do appreciate well done art and good writing and in my opinion Sukkhon was very well written and very likeable to me, So my fear on her character is that because of the option provided she might be written as one and same personality but different tools, the issue will be it will be made more generic. For example her insecurities and how some people reacted around her were very considered about her feelings and in return she was just a normal person went through a lot and was just accepting that some people might or might not like her but she was respectful to everyone and trying to enjoy life best as she can while not getting up and all in peoples faces. I respected that and it made her very likeable for me personally. So I hope that wont change.

Female dom situations are a no for me but depending on circumstances I can live with it, the example being Yoon's friend getting blackmailed and her getting back at him the way she did, I was actually pretty much a fan of that because he got what he deserved and if Sukkhon was used it was even better personally for me, as he was tricked hardcore, got his just desert and she got some fun on the side. But it also showed how they held back with Sukkhon and not pushing her to do more because they was not sure what exactly her stance was on the situation and how she would react. That was a very well written situation. Had it just been some dumb writing about for example get dickgirl come in trick dude and than probe the guy and the guy ended up liking it and getting all subby and 2 chicks being all dom energy about it, I would have been saying the opposite. So again, I hope that the writing and such for situations that may take place in this have the same energy and thought out process to em, same with character development.

I replayed it again and I gotta say the new daughter situation I am not sure how to feel about that right now because I don't know if they are stable in the head or not or what is going on. But yeah.

I do legit agree with most of what you have mentioned and hopefully despite most people not being happy the Dev does not feel attacked or discouraged from continuing their VN and the vision they had for it.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Hopefully more active then the original since they are changing everything. To many games on here have passive trans.
Ill go as far as to say that too many games have shitty written trans and most of the "trans" are just futa characters, just like most games on here who have shitty written ntr and others have shitty written incest. In the end it is about how well they write their character and in this case Sukkhon was a god damn blessing among all the trash around here. Like how the ntr ( while far from perfect ) Family,Friends and strangers/Rise of the crimelord was one of the better written and more believable case of "ntr", Just like the incest written in Babysitter and Haley's Story ( again not perfect ) were written. They are rare gems and while not perfect their writings and portrayals is what made them more enjoyable and likeable.

Suhhkon was pretty well written for this game, while not passive she wasn't all active either, everyone was respectful to one another and figuring things out. But that is merely my opinion. But yea we will see how it goes and same goes on activity, Not sure if they are working or continuing Kathoey but that one also seems to be well written in my personal opinion.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes