Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
With all due respect, No... I'm too exhausted to tell people I'm going to bring back the old atmosphere more neatly. I am working without a break. I only take a break when I sleep. Even while I'm out babysitting my child, I use Teamviewer to work remotely from my iPad or phone. But I realized that words alone were insufficient. I'll prove it to you with my work.
keep up the good work and do take enough rest as your health is more important. Without good health, there will be no "FREE PASS" for us. So do take care and all the best ;)

Reactions: AssRider

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Ill go as far as to say that too many games have shitty written trans and most of the "trans" are just futa characters, just like most games on here who have shitty written ntr and others have shitty written incest. In the end it is about her well they write their character and in this case Sukkhon was a god damn blessing among all the trash around here just like how despite it taking, just like how the ntr ( while far from perfect ) Family,Friends and strangers/Rise of the crimelord was one of the better written and more believable case of "ntr", Just like the incest written in Babysitter and Haley's Story ( again not perfect ) were written. They are rare gems and while not perfect their writings and portrayals is what made them more enjoyable and likeable.

Suhhkon was pretty well written for this game, while not passive she wasn't all active either, everyone was respectful to one another and figuring things out. But that is merely my opinion. But yea we will see how it goes and same goes on activity, Not sure if they are working or continuing Kathoey but that one also seems to be well written in my personal opinion.
Oh i agree she was by far my favorite. She can even take me! I really hope she get more screen time and doesn't get pulled away since its now mc/fmc game.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well a reboot is a reboot and creator should do what they want. It's sad because i leked original, but that doesnt mean thaht it will not be good

But i'm just sad because no michelle in this version.... cherilyn is..... not bad, but a downgrade

But i will see and will not stop follow
things i liked are still here !

So good luck

But yeah... sad for michelle. Reboot story and graphics are a thing, but delete characters that more difficult to assume

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Finally, it´s time to try the reboot. I'm curious to see what has changed. And i hope the game hasn't lost its soul

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
With all due respect, No... I'm too exhausted to tell people I'm going to bring back the old atmosphere more neatly. I am working without a break. I only take a break when I sleep. Even while I'm out babysitting my child, I use Teamviewer to work remotely from my iPad or phone. But I realized that words alone were insufficient. I'll prove it to you with my work.
Word of advise, just slow down

No point rushing things down, burning yourself out and in process hurting your health or missing on things that are far more important.

Stabilize your lifestyle first and take longer break if necessary.

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Aw, I was enjoying Free Pass a lot and was looking forward to a new update. Hate to see a reboot already. I like seeing stories progress and it gets old waiting for games that perhaps have better images now, but you're just basically waiting for another year or more of updates to catch up. That's assuming they do catch up, usually they don't. I hope this one can buck the trend because I've enjoyed the work so far (original more than reboot), but the historical data doesn't give a lot of confidence.

edit: typos

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Well a reboot is a reboot and creator should do what they want. It's sad because i leked original, but that doesnt mean thaht it will not be good

But i'm just sad because no michelle in this version.... cherilyn is..... not bad, but a downgrade
and male pov i don't know, female protagonist game are so rare and when you have a good one it become another one with male protagonsit nonetheless....

But i will see and will not stop follow

But yeah... sad for michelle
Actually it does seem to imply Michelle will be back, because her name is on the new cover, however Jasmine is the one that seem to have been removed, I guess the Dev wanted something that was previously lacking as the best friend, a redhead. I mean their are plenty of dark haired girls, Zoe is blond, the only thing missing was a redhead and now they replaced the previous blond best friend with one.

So yea I assume some characters will be reintroduced later, after all its merely the first chapter, so while the other began with Michelle, this one seem to begin with an accent Cherilyn and overall the new characters instead. Well I guess possibly Jasmine could make a come back too later, however she'd have to be a different character since the weight of her previous relationship with Yoon has been transferred to Sienna... well not exactly Sienna doesn't seem to have the 'big sister' relationship with Yoon in this one, so its possible Jasmine would retain those characteristics while having lost the best friend position.

Anyhow the versions do have some marked differences, the previous version was very much it felt a beginning story, Yoon was a prude character, her step-daughter had a lukewarm relationship with her, she didn't know Sukkon, Daniel wasn't a cheating husband and her best friend was merely a friend rather than a love interest. Here obviously it feels like someone mentioned its somewhat of a 'year later' start, Yoon is more flexible, already seem to entertain homosexual sexual interests, her 'daughter' worship her, Daniel is clearly straight up cheating already, she is already buddy with Sukkon and has a girl friend group, she also already has interest in her best friend.

I feel indeed it would have been a better idea to make a sequel to the previous version somewhat rather than a full reboot, as this game feels like its losing on the setting up and moved straight into changing the characters. It makes the change more appreciable if you can see it happen rather than being half way into it already. Also yea... the brother... could have done without that quite frankly. Now I'll keep following this game, I am sure it will still be great, if albeit its sad its going to take so long to reach back the point it previously was at.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I think I understand where you are coming from but from what I know about the game there was an option early on in the game to be a Futa mc for me Transgender would have been better but it ended up being removed I guess at the time ppl wanted only the female mc and I like Transgender as the mc more and you like Female and I get it it's a matter of taste but I feel that having had it early on and taken away meant for me that at least having the option for a male mc is one step closer to the Transgender and this isn't me trying to take away what you like it is just me pointing out something that maybe you knew or didn't about the game and this Dev has had a really hard time not just here and on their Patreon but in real life, so I don't want to harass them and I will say that you aren't harassing them. I did support their game for a few months, and I respect them, and I wish only the best for them. That said we are who we are we like and do what we do peace all and try to be happy. :giggle:
I think you are misunderstanding my concern.
My problem is not making the MC male, female, or trans it's that the Dev has Yoon as a MC and her brother as a POV MC. My concern is that Yoon seems to be a secondary character who is being superseded by her brother (who was never in the original) and that the story will focus more and more about him and what he is doing. It feels as though the game is now about him and that he is now the main character as where Yoon is just the sister character to be seduced along with the daughter. At which point its not a reboot, rework, reimagining. It's just a different game.
If this had been the first version ever I probably wouldn't have a problem with it.
I really wonder if the Dev is making the game they want to at this point or if they are just doing things to please people. In which case that is all they will ever be doing. They will keep adding things to the game despite it adding more work and slowing progress of the story.

[And just to finish because I know someone will likely say it. Being able to skip the Male MC is not a solution when you lose half the content(if not more later). I don't want to skip content. I want my choices in the game to effect the sort of content I see. The game right now is not Pick lesbian, straight or trans, and the content will center around that. It is there is lesbian straight and trans content but you can skip parts and miss out on two thirds if not more of the game.]

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I think you are misunderstanding my concern.
My problem is not making the MC male, female, or trans it's that the Dev has Yoon as a MC and her brother as a POV MC. My concern is that Yoon seems to be a secondary character who is being superseded by her brother (who was never in the original) and that the story will focus more and more about him and what he is doing. It feels as though the game is now about him and that he is now the main character as where Yoon is just the sister character to be seduced along with the daughter. At which point its not a reboot, rework, reimagining. It's just a different game.
If this had been the first version ever I probably wouldn't have a problem with it.
I really wonder if the Dev is making the game they want to at this point or if they are just doing things to please people. In which case that is all they will ever be doing. They will keep adding things to the game despite it adding more work and slowing progress of the story.

[And just to finish because I know someone will likely say it. Being able to skip the Male MC is not a solution when you lose half the content(if not more later). I don't want to skip content. I want my choices in the game to effect the sort of content I see. The game right now is not Pick lesbian, straight or trans, and the content will center around that. It is there is lesbian straight and trans content but you can skip parts and miss out on two thirds if not more of the game.]
It seems the dev should have just gone with the original plan by replacing Yoon all together. There's no point playing as her if she's going to get minimal content, the Male MC has already gotten more focus than Yoon and more interaction with characters and the game has only just started.

Reactions: frankiller79

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Back in the day I was really enjoying Glamour, since it was one of the first games I played here with a cute female protagonist that didn't need to have sex with the inevitively boring male characters. It was mainly the MC perving on and getting seduced by her hot sister.

But then, because of the push by males, Max from the devs abandoned game Big Brother was introduced as an optional protagonist. And it was okay when it was 2 updates for the female MC Kate for one of Max. But then it became 1 Kate then 1 Max. And to make matters worse Max was introduced to the Kate route as a forced sex scene character, so by the time I gave up on the game it was 100% Max.

I sincerely hope that doesn't happen here. That After Choices appears to have received enough pressure to offer a male protagonist worries me. And the option to castrate Sukkhon.

But I've only just downloaded the reboot. Once I've played it, .i may feel differently.
I was the exact same, I loved Glamour when it first came out. It was a little grindie but overall I didn't mind. And yeah, then the content with Max not only became more and more prevalent but also forced and I just quit. Haven't played it in well over a year at this point.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
heehee… Now I know how to get male protagonist fans. He'll quickly gain a large following after I delete him. Please, guys, I'm puzzled o_O:D Where were you all the time when I was giving audience monthly updates? The black spot on white paper is very noticeable.

Whether you like it or not, I'm working hard on it anyway. I know it's the only way to reestablish trust.
I don't know about the drama but I did have a question if you didn't mind answering it. Will the male protagonist be able to romance a transgirl in this game? Like Sukkhon in the last game was able to romanced by Yoon? I saw that Yoon is able to be made trans via a patch will the main character be able to romance her?

Reactions: Behappy69
Jun 6, 2022
a pity but this is a completely different game, the "avoidable" male protagonist has a lot of protagonism, I think he had more contact with the characters than Yoon and I think he had more options to choose from than Yoon did.

the "Lesbian friendly" option the only thing it does is to skip scenes, not like in the original where it gave alternatives,
not choosing the male protagonist just skips his scenes but it seems like everything he does is still going on in the background.
even we are forced to be in his pov at the end, but I guess that happens since he doesn't have a face.

it looks like this is going to end up suffering from the same thing that happens to all games with multiple protagonists.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So finally got around to playing the reboot. Lesbian Friendly with Sukkhon a kathoey. Warmed my heart when she first said "Icez". Cherilyn is adorable. Too early too say much else, but I do see a lot of potential.

Only thing I'd suggest is to have a default name for the brother, otherwise I'm likely to just call him my default name for male characters - Shithead.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
hmm ...i liked the old version but must admit this version for me is an improvement i all ways. I can understand if a Dev is not happy with his game and has the possibility to start new with better equipment...i would do it also.
I hope the Dev will continue with this quality and wish him/her the best and a lot of fun working on it. Just dont abandone it...;-)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes