Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The new update Free Pass [v1.1 Reboot] [After Choices] , Is this a new story for Yoon or a complete new game with some of the same characters, because it is not updating what we already have reached in 0.562 update , in which Yoon had her own house and in very very good relationship with Zoey, Jasmine and Michelle, and already asked daniel for divorce.
Just please do not terminate the old story (By the way ,in my opinion old Yoon is more beautiful than the new one)

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
The new update Free Pass [v1.1 Reboot] [After Choices] , Is this a new story for Yoon or a complete new game with some of the same characters, because it is not updating what we already have reached in 0.562 update , in which Yoon had her own house and in very very good relationship with Zoey, Jasmine and Michelle, and already asked daniel for divorce.
Just please do not terminate the old story (By the way ,in my opinion old Yoon is more beautiful than the new one)
The story seems pretty different. Yoon also looks quite a bit older.

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Some of the things I liked in the past, which I don't anymore. Glamour became Max 2.0.
A wife and mother become the tale of pre pubescent horny kid.
And now a male protagonist in this one too.
That means half or even less content for Yoon. Another male protagonist game. Great.... . Remember the audience for this kind of media is predominantly male. They get giddy, excited playing as a male character (even if it is a pre pubescent kid) seducing women, making a harem.
"Oh max is going to fuck the blonde for the 17th time, hah hah ; haven't been this excited in months.
"Dylan is touching Sophia's boobs, oh.....*fap* *fap* so gooood."
This is what male population has come to. No wonder every women I see complain so much about men.
To prove my point, there is a game called summer memories from kagura games (2dcg). The protagonist is an underaged male, who makes a harem with his older family members. It's almost 5 star in rating. This is the type of content, males enjoy these days. These are dire times for mankind.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Some of the things I liked in the past, which I don't anymore. Glamour became Max 2.0.
A wife and mother become the tale of pre pubescent horny kid.
And now a male protagonist in this one too.
That means half or even less content for Yoon. Another male protagonist game. Great.... . Remember the audience for this kind of media is predominantly male. They get giddy, excited playing as a male character (even if it is a pre pubescent kid) seducing women, making a harem.
"Oh max is going to fuck the blonde for the 17th time, hah hah ; haven't been this excited in months.
"Dylan is touching Sophia's boobs, oh.....*fap* *fap* so gooood."
This is what male population has come to. No wonder every women I see complain so much about men.
To prove my point, there is a game called summer memories from kagura games (2dcg). The protagonist is an underaged male, who makes a harem with his older family members. It's almost 5 star in rating. This is the type of content, males enjoy these days. These are dire times for mankind.
cry me a river

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I really wonder if the Dev is making the game they want to at this point or if they are just doing things to please people. In which case that is all they will ever be doing. They will keep adding things to the game despite it adding more work and slowing progress of the story.
I don't wonder personally, I already made my mind. The dev is trying to please as many people as possible, with giving choice to make Sukkhorn a female, making a male mc pov but making it skippable, and so on. It doesn't show a good vision for the game. The thread is a mess.

Too bad because the renders are quite good even though the new character design can disappoint previous fans. And developping 3 games at the same time is not a guarantee of good progress, even if you're interested in all the games

AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
oh my god, not this again....
first Glamour, then Wife and a Mother becoming Wife, mother and the son, now free pass...

oh well, i wish the best to After Choices, i hope this turns to be great.
and forgive me, im just tired of the male characters, i mean, hello sometimes women likes to play these things too.. is that bad to receive a propper female character without forcing us the male character to the face?

well, this was my rant, i hope After Choices takes care of their child, and get some good rest. some things are more important than a computer game

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Its a reboot at the expanse of the original story, you can forget the old story, its going to be a new one with its own storyline if albeit likely heading in the same direction, however you have a choice of a male MC if you are one of those macho man that couldn't enjoy one of those rare stories with a female MC and had to make a fuss to Dev of this one to get what they wanted.

The story is back to step 2 basically, Yoon is already more flexible, shows homosexual interests and has a girl friend group. While her current 'daughter' worship her, rather than have a lukewarm relationship with her as the original did. So yea basically the first step of the previous story was skipped in favor of going straight to step 2, she doesn't have her own home yet, or seemingly career, nor is she bedding other people yet, but her husband clearly is cheating on her already.

As for Michelle... she is named on the new cover, so clearly she is going to be present in some shape or form, it will be left to be seen if she is back to to square 1. Jasmine has been replaced by Sienna as best friend character, however who knows maybe Jasmine will return later still has a sort of older sister figure.

Or thinking about it maybe its not the previous Michelle, Naughty 40, another game of the same Dev also has a character called Michelle, and some crossover with some characters from this story, so its possible its not the previous Michelle but the one from that other story that is going to show up in this one.

Last edited:

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I lost interest in the original version because of the reams of dialogue that didn't seem to move the story forward. I've never played an adult VN where the characters spent this much time just sitting around and chewing the fat. Can anyone tell me if the reboot does a better job with story momentum and character development?

Reactions: MacAdGames

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Before, people start asking about the Walkthrough Mod.

I won't Update the Mod to the new Rework version, I don't care for the newest version, I preferred the Original Free Pass, also there's no need for a Walkthrough Mod, the choices are simple and self-explanatory.

I wish good luck to the Dev, is one of the nicest Dev's that visit this place, and one of the few that respond to people.
That answers that then. OK, shame because I was liking it, but guess I could just have it join in among the other non modded games, in that maybe I get to it at some point if I ever get caught up on my games to play list. But thank you for the work you did on the original version, really did a great job IMO.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
That answers that then. OK, shame because I was liking it, but guess I could just have it join in among the other non modded games, in that maybe I get to it at some point if I ever get caught up on my games to play list. But thank you for the work you did on the original version, really did a great job IMO.
The choices are mostly yes or no, and they are very simple to decide which ones are the yes or no.

Thank you.

Reactions: JenMistress

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Not too sad to see this one reboot in all honesty. I really liked your first few posts but you started losing me with how disjointed everything was. It was as if we were chasing one storyline only to jump ahead a few days and find that that story progressed in the background or was scrapped. Good luck with this, the first iteration had a lot of promise, I know you can do it.

• Angry
Reactions: Kassan06969

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
even I understand what Lady lydia said but I have to ask WHY ??????!!!!
I Completely agree with "I really preferred the old version, I don't like how another male MC I don't care about was forced in the game" without reason.
and as I said in other sites in my opinion about the old original game " The best adult game EVER ", but now I have to wait two or three updates to reconsider.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
oh my god, not this again....
first Glamour, then Wife and a Mother becoming Wife, mother and the son, now free pass...

oh well, i wish the best to After Choices, i hope this turns to be great.
and forgive me, im just tired of the male characters, i mean, hello sometimes women likes to play these things too.. is that bad to receive a propper female character without forcing us the male character to the face?

well, this was my rant, i hope After Choices takes care of their child, and get some good rest. some things are more important than a computer game
Totaly agree , Hoping that game authers reconsider what they are doing.

Reactions: frankiller79
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes