Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait, is there anyone that doesn't like my suggestion? Since making Andrew Yoon's son has a bit of support, I expected at least a little opposition.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I click on the game, at the start there is a white screen and crash...idk if is a my problem or file
Well, it's definitively something on your side.
Because, as I write before, I was able to play the version I had just download from Old Version section.

The first thing you can try is to download the game again, in case one of the file was corrupted.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Current poll results ( + Subscribestar + (F95Zone/2))

Michelle will be Yoon's real daughter. But should Andrew be Yoon's real son?

No - 23

Yes - 28

1882.png

Screenshot 2022-07-08 111504.jpg

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just a quick two cents for the discussion: I see no problems with Andrew being Yoon´s real son as long as he does not get a too large role in the game.
As for the models, I really like the new Michelle and I think the new taller Yoon is really good. As for "Naughty 40" Grace looks nice too, but I miss Yoon´s "Pausbacken" (difficult to translate, roughly "pronounced cheeks in a good way") on her. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Here comes the next round of voting! As usual, if you vote on my , your vote will be doubled.

Michelle will be Yoon's real daughter. But what about Andrew?
View attachment 1912676

But should Andrew be Yoon's real son?

View attachment 1912680

• YES
  • NO
  • YES, BUT CHANGE ANDREW MODEL
Is he new to the old iteration of the current reboot ? ( not sure if what I said made sense but uh yeah )
I don't exactly remember there being a boy part of the family, either that or he might have been so insignificant I did not give 2 shits about his existence, hence why I am asking to make sure about this. Also slightly confused on your question and the poll. So you are asking if he should be her real son AND if he should have a bigger tool than Daniels or are they both separate question and there are 2 polls ? I have not had the time to log in on my patreon to check for myself but will as soon as I get the chance ( and not forget that is ). If it is a vote for real son, I would say let it be Daniels real son but not Yoon's... is that a possible option ? Or is that something you are against ? I mean dude looks more like a Daniel than it does a Yoon. That way while both the kids are biologically connected to a parent they are not connected to both and would make em step siblings, could make for some great writing and scenario's.

Just to be clear am only throwing some suggestions what you do or don't do with em is up to you, not here to decide what you should or should not do, I prefer you do your own creative writing and creation and whatever it is you envisioned. I would rather you have a good time making the game and story you want instead of forcing yourself to do something you actually dislike.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Does the reboot has the same amount of content than the old version?
No it is a fresh one, also this reboot might or if I am correct will fully be wiped we will get a proper reboot with reworked characters and old but upgraded looks for most of em. Or at least that is the gist I got from what is going on.
And no when that comes out it will not contain same amount of content either. Story synopsis will technically be and stay overall the same with changes on characters and with some getting either reworked and or removed and new actors in place to fit the upgraded story.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Just a quick two cents for the discussion: I see no problems with Andrew being Yoon´s real son as long as he does not get a too large role in the game.
As for the models, I really like the new Michelle and I think the new taller Yoon is really good. As for "Naughty 40" Grace looks nice too, but I miss Yoon´s "Pausbacken" (difficult to translate, roughly "pronounced cheeks in a good way") on her. :)
Man, same I don’t want this to be a wife and mother situation where he basically becomes a 2nd main character.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes