After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
:love:I wish more lesbian action with mature women and Yooki
Yes, seeing physically mature ladies with Yoon will be quite appealing. To make Michelle her actual daughter, Yoon will need to be in her late 30s to keep up. However, her model will stay the same as chosen by voting. Yoon will be approaching 40 but will appear youthful. I believe it's OK because let's look at these ladies. Left one had, of course, undergone surgery, while the right had simply had lip and eyelid surgery. Lee Ji Ahh, on the left, is 43 years old. Song Hey Kyo is the right one, and he is 40 years old.

And I have a mother-in-law and real-life friends that appear much younger than their actual age.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
I finally got around to playing the Free Pass reboot and I actually have liked it so far. I'm not going to say it's better than the original (although, the renders are), but I like it. I don't even mind the male POV char. I don't know that he was really needed, but he's not obnoxious so far.

May 7, 2021
Thinking about it now, there's actually something pretty potentially interesting involving the new male POV character in that we can see some events from multiple perspectives and how one POV character's choices can affect the other. It will add quite a bit of work for the the dev to really explore that, but could be quite interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thinking about it now, there's actually something pretty potentially interesting involving the new male POV character in that we can see some events from multiple perspectives and how one POV character's choices can affect the other. It will add quite a bit of work for the the dev to really explore that, but could be quite interesting.
Let's add that to the Naughty 40. Thank you very much for your kind words, however it appears that the vote to remove him has already been won on Patreon. :cry: :cry: :cry:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I don't get why people don't like male MC. His writing could be better but I think it's good that we have different options, different kinks available. Removing him will probably make the game lesbian fiesta which I would never support or play.

Reactions: archer42

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I don't get why people don't like male MC. His writing could be better but I think it's good that we have different options, different kinks available. Removing him will probably make the game lesbian fiesta which I would never support or play.
How many times should it be sayd? It's really starting to get annoying.

Because there're already shittons games with male protagonists and what's more, incest in it. People like me wants to have something different for a change, not another "oh I want to fuck my entire household" game. And no, old version had plenty straight content.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
How many times should it be sayd? It's really starting to get annoying.

Because there're already shittons games with male protagonists and what's more, incest in it. People like me wants to have something different for a change, not another "oh I want to fuck my entire household" game. And no, old version had plenty straight content.
This game could be better with multi protagonists is all I'm saying. Female MC will stay and she will have lots of content anyway. Patrons want old story back apparently which will be snorefest to play same thing again. At least male MC would spice things up.
Also some people don't like female MC games since they can't immerse themselves. With only female MC, the dev will lose these players.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
This game could be better with multi protagonists is all I'm saying. Female MC will stay and she will have lots of content anyway. Patrons want old story back apparently which will be snorefest to play same thing again. At least male MC would spice things up.
Also some people don't like female MC games since they can't immerse themselves. With only female MC, the dev will lose these players.
Just by playing the first release of the reboot it was obvious that the Male MC would be getting a lot more content than Yoon. Having a male MC was a terrible idea, and could have alienated a lot of fans.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Did you even play the original? You're speaking from ignorance and/or personal preference with every sentence to a ridiculous degree.

This game could be better with multi protagonists is all I'm saying. Female MC will stay and she will have lots of content anyway. At least male MC would spice things up.
I think this game is better with female protagonists is all I'm saying. Female MC games are rare and would spice things up.

See how that's personal preference? One might think I'd have an overinflated view of my own opinions if I actually thought that would be a genuine point of argument.

Patrons want old story back apparently which will be snorefest to play same thing again.
"The people paying the dev want something I don't like. I won't pay myself, so instead I'll say how their wrong citing my own personal preferences as evidence to support my assertion that what I want is more important."

Also some people don't like female MC games since they can't immerse themselves.
By some people, you mean me me me. Your inflated self importance is a consistent theme in your post here.

With only female MC, the dev will lose these players.
And more evidence you didn't play the original indicating you don't know wtf you're talking about: The dev will lose what players? The original game was a female protagonist. How could the dev lose players over this when they never had a male protagonist to begin with?

You structured your post pretending like it's coming from some evidence based place of facts, when in reality it's simply just an emotional appeal trying to assert your own personal preferences in a game you don't even monetarily contribute too.

Expressing your own personal wishes is fine, but christ at least be upfront about it. You're not fooling anyone.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes