Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sucks that I won't get to see the completion of the story I enjoyed or the characters i'd got attached to.

Not really feeling the reboot and I deff have no interest in any male protag or drama related to it.

I'll just replay the original and imagine they all ran off together to have massive lesbian orgies slightly to the side of a tropical beach just so sand doesn't get in all the cracks, seriously, fuck you, sand. Turn my bikini into fucking sandpaper, thought i'd scrape my clit off.

Sex on the beach isn't all it's made out to be. Sand gets where sand should never go. I repeat, fuck you, sand.

Where was I .... oh yeah, boo reboot.

That was my mature and well thought out response.

Also, fuck you, sand.

Jun 6, 2022
Thanks, too bad then. The game looked interesting but if that stuff is unavoidable, Ima dip.

I wish the Dev good fortune in the wars to come.
it doesn't seem as if the person who answered you, had played the game, all the content of the original could be avoidable with the exception of some scenes but in which case there was an alternative (obligatory scene but could be straight or lesbian), if you wanted to avoid the lesbian content just don't activate the "lesbian mode".

the game will go through a reboot and we'll have to wait and see what it's like, but originally, the lesbian content was avoidable, and there was a lot of straight content, I think it was almost 50/50.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
We should wait until After Choices can post herself, but I believe all lesbian content is avoidable. I wouldn't be supporting this if it had forced content, even if it's content I enjoy.
it doesn't seem as if the person who answered you, had played the game, all the content of the original could be avoidable with the exception of some scenes but in which case there was an alternative (obligatory scene but could be straight or lesbian), if you wanted to avoid the lesbian content just don't activate the "lesbian mode".

the game will go through a reboot and we'll have to wait and see what it's like, but originally, the lesbian content was avoidable, and there was a lot of straight content, I think it was almost 50/50.
Okay, thanks. I'll lurk around the thread and see how it will turn out. What about the male protag though? I can't really get a read about that from this thread. Is it going to be there or will it be removed? Not trying to start a debate here but female protag only is just uninteresting for me.

Jun 6, 2022
Okay, thanks. I'll lurk around the thread and see how it will turn out. What about the male protag though? I can't really get a read about that from this thread. Is it going to be there or will it be removed? Not trying to start a debate here but female protag only is just uninteresting for me.
as far as I understand he is going to be removed, since the vote was a majority vote to remove him.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I might be wrong here but last thing I read, After choices had decided to stick to its original story with few minor changes and newer reboot models, plus no male protagonist.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, that saves me time lurking around lol. To everybody their own but then this game just isn't for me. Which is fine.
Naughty 40 might be though. My understanding is that much of the male protagonist content is going to be in that instead, like an F/D path.

Reactions: Sh0gvn

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Naughty 40 might be though. My understanding is that much of the male protagonist content is going to be in that instead, like an F/D path.
Just had a look at it. Going by the previews it doesn't really tickle my fancy. Thanks for the recommendation though.

LOL, it seems that male LI's aren't really welcome, or better said, lesbian content is preferred, by the supporters/patrons of this dev. Which is fine by me. More power to them. It just makes it clearer to me that there isn't much for me. Regarding the content that she/he (?) releases.

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Hello i'm New, I have a question
Before I download the game
Is it a chosen protagonist game?
Or multiple protagonist inside The game that randomly changing the main character. and thanks for responding

Dec 7, 2020
Although as I said a few days ago I dislike some things about the reboot (yes, among them the male playable character, who behaves in a too creepy way for my taste), I hope that After Choices makes the game that she wants, and not the one that other people impose on her.

In any case, the new renders look very good.

I just want to see Yoon and Zoe be happy together .... we got so close and now we're so far away.
Zoe for me became too manipulative and "edgy" as the story progressed, I clearly preferred Jasmine or Sukhonn for Yoon. I get that Zoe is supposed to be young and immature, but she seemed to be getting worse in that regard as the story progressed instead of getting better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello i'm New, I have a question
Before I download the game
Is it a chosen protagonist game?
Or multiple protagonist inside The game that randomly changing the main character. and thanks for responding
1 mc and it's fem mc and lesbian content which is either avoidable or unavoidable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have played both fps and yes on og could avoid all/most sexual content and on remake there wasn't much yet and on 2nd reboot we'll see (i got impression that it'll be lesbian game).

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes