Nov 3, 2019
I'm sorry for to be pessimistic one but I don't see that anything that is done here makes sense. Told you. Developing a game by parts with a reboot without having finished it before and with polls to know "what to do" is a big mistake. And you change the story keeping the same name... Well... short future I can see over this.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
When did this whole game change???
What happened with the old version of the game that was really great and after long time I download the game and everything has changed

Why and when did this happen????

Reactions: Nikephouros

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When did this whole game change???
What happened with the old version of the game that was really great and after long time I download the game and everything has changed

Why and when did this happen????
very recently and will change again soon.

Reactions: drax 4998

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Returned here to see what's new. With all the respect you deserve AC, people voted for the old story, yet you again put a poll to change things again! Michelle and Andrew being the bio kids is a hugeee change. One of the cutest sidestories of Free Pass is how Andrew had always been into Michelle and how, if Yoon doesn't romance neither of them, you can let them have a beautiful relationship.
I don't understand the point of saying you'll actually go back to the old story just to keep changing things (like removing Jasmine as well, if I read correctly), but that's just my humble opinion.
I'll keep playing the old version when I feel nostalgic and, once again, wish you the best with your project.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
There is barely any content for the reboot. But I actually think it is a downgrade so far; from a storytelling perspective. I wasn't that impressed with it.

Reactions: MacAdGames

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is it. I apologize, guys. As far as possible, I'll avoid being here and only pay attention to my Patreon and subscribetar. And I will do what I please.
If you can still support the fan art thread, that would be much appreciated. That you share the assets used, and help amateurs like me is still one of the reasons I enjoy promoting you as a dev

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If you can still support the fan art thread, that would be much appreciated. That you share the assets used, and help amateurs like me is still one of the reasons I enjoy promoting you as a dev
Well,

1) copy/paste first; ;)

On Patreon, I enjoyed responding to each and every one of your comments with a heartbeat. I apologize for ignoring the one on F95Zone. I don't blame them for being puzzled since I'm part of the problem. It is quite simple for them to become confused if they do not pay close attention. So, I understand. I just need some breathing room to increase my productivity and creativity at work. And it appears to work if I stay away from that thread.

2)

I hope I'm not sounding too racial, but you'll see if you visit Myanmar or Thailand. We are trained to share and to throw away. I do not practice any religion, but I accept what I believe to be good conceptually. According to their tradition (which I shall express in the third person because I am mixed), one must let go of "my-" things. My vehicle, house, daughter, wife, and so forth. What I want to say is that I am willing to share my assets or property. Until I become sick of watching the uploading process on my slow internet connection. LOL. You are aware that Yoon constantly shares her possessions. One thing that stands out is the food culture. Prepare to consume a variety of meals if you are a friend or neighbor of mine. LOL. That's how we meet new people.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is it. I apologize, guys. As far as possible, I'll avoid being here and only pay attention to my Patreon and subscribetar. And I will do what I please.
This should always have been the case. Come and go as you please. If this is too much of a time sink you are under no obligation to attend the forum. Your level of engagement should be something you are comfortable with and the paying customers take priority. I do hope to see you here from time to time. It is always a pleasure.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Developer says "paypiggies I will do what I want but I will at least send you a message implying I will consider your feedback."
Also says "non-paypigs your input is useless, and I have no intention of attracting new customers. I just wanna milk my sows."

Is it any surprise? Its a south east Asian culture that this individual comes from. They value nothing. They own nothing. They respect nobody. Its what a somatic looks and acts like. This product is a poor imitation of superficial qualities that are present in successful products. It amazes me how many people let their little head do all the thinking and spending, seemingly uncritically.
the racism is strong with this one

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
the racism is strong with this one
As if the racism wasn't enough let's add cultural illiteracy to the pile. "South East Asian" is a label that accounts for 9% of the world population and I'm sure that over 680,000,000 people in eleven different countries and probably three times that many languages might have a smidge of cultural diversity. And who knows? Perhaps some good qualities as well, such as respect for one's elders and less of a focus on individualism to the exclusion of family or the good of the community. Not that I am leveling accusation of the opposite against any particular society. That would be rude.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Here comes the next round of voting! As usual, if you vote on my , your vote will be doubled.

Michelle will be Yoon's real daughter. But what about Andrew?
View attachment 1912676

But should Andrew be Yoon's real son?

View attachment 1912680

• YES
  • NO
  • YES, BUT CHANGE ANDREW MODEL
wait what, I thought there wasn't no son of Yoon in game where he coming out? I remeber for the oldest version Yoon never had a son only a daughter. Why in hell this sad change of event. No thanks. Make him sissy boy, but not her son.
For a one dauhter to daughter and son of Yoon. Justbring the old version of the game I'm tiered to wait to see how the story gonna develo so far in the old version. he old story was cool, but this no thanks.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
A little confused about why ppl are mad. So one of the characters is her son now. Big whoop there’s other things to be mad about this is not one of them.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes