Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I must say the brother seems really shallow, especially in comparison to a rest of the characters.
He is also like one big walking adult games stereotype. I mean Yoon had this slow burn corruption going on. The brother on the other hand wants to fuck everything and anything from day one, no remorse.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I must say the brother seems really shallow, especially in comparison to a rest of the characters.
He is also like one big walking adult games stereotype. I mean Yoon had this slow burn corruption going on. The brother on the other hand wants to fuck everything and anything from day one, no remorse.
well he'll be gone.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
any news?
Update just dropped on Subscribestar. In the process of downloading it, so I'll give a review shortly, since this will be be continuation of the old story without the male protagonist and whatnot. After Choices' visa in Thailand will expire in a few weeks, so they'll probably be busy sorting that before they can upload it here.

I would presume the update will be released on Patreon shortly.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So. Played the rereboot, thoroughly enjoyed it. Not quite a continuation of the old story, but certainly pretty close in terms of the spirit of it. The biggest change is the replacement of Jasmine with Sienna (which is sad), but as explained before, the storyline of Jasmine was leading down a dark path that may not have a place in this story yet. Sienna does have Jas' sense of fun though, so is at least an acceptable spiritual successor.

Another significant change is Andrew being Daniel's son, which was disorientating at first, but quickly explained later as Daniel's infidelity. And the rationale for Daniel giving Yoon the Free Pass.

The background of Michelle and Sukkhon has been refined, and makes a lot more sense now. Linda and Richard are now Daniel's parents.

Sukkhon is the main LI at the moment, and I believe Zoe is the next in the queue to get content. Then probably some straight content. Doesn't appear to be much in the way of straight content yet, but since I don't play that route, it's hard to say. No Liam or Iceman, no DJ, so no clear male LI at this stage.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
So. Played the rereboot, thoroughly enjoyed it. Not quite a continuation of the old story, but certainly pretty close in terms of the spirit of it. The biggest change is the replacement of Jasmine with Sienna (which is sad), but as explained before, the storyline of Jasmine was leading down a dark path that may not have a place in this story yet. Sienna does have Jas' sense of fun though, so is at least an acceptable spiritual successor.

Another significant change is Andrew being Daniel's son, which was disorientating at first, but quickly explained later as Daniel's infidelity. And the rationale for Daniel giving Yoon the Free Pass.

The background of Michelle and Sukkhon has been refined, and makes a lot more sense now. Linda and Richard are now Daniel's parents.

Sukkhon is the main LI at the moment, and I believe Zoe is the next in the queue to get content. Then probably some straight content. Doesn't appear to be much in the way of straight content yet, but since I don't play that route, it's hard to say. No Liam or Iceman, no DJ, so no clear male LI at this stage.
I was actually just about to make a post exactly like this, lol. I really love this so much more then the previous reboot. Especially what with how in a lot of ways it's a redo of the old story, just with better looking and with obvious changes. But it's much more similar to the old story and so far I am very happy with it. :)

Really hoping theres some Zoe content in the next update. :)

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I was actually just about to make a post exactly like this, lol. I really love this so much more then the previous reboot. Especially what with how in a lot of ways it's a redo of the old story, just with better looking and with obvious changes. But it's much more similar to the old story and so far I am very happy with it. :)

Really hoping theres some Zoe content in the next update. :)
wait, are you saying it's been rebooted before? :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think there are around 22 straight sex animations there. So, yes lots of straight scenes as well.
Wait, straight scenes without a clear male LI is a thing people enjoy? That didn't even occur to me.

Will be curious to see a review from someone that plays the straight content, since there weren't many that voted for it on Patreon.

P.S. Glad to see you're back. Hopefully we can keep the toxicity here down to manageable levels.
P.P.S And good luck with the visa!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wait, straight scenes without a clear male LI is a thing people enjoy? That didn't even occur to me.

Will be curious to see a review from someone that plays the straight content, since there weren't many that voted for it on Patreon.

P.S. Glad to see you're back. Hopefully we can keep the toxicity here down to manageable levels.
P.P.S And good luck with the visa!
Thanks for all the support. I checked because you posted, and you are one of the people I admire. And I'm still considering staying away from here because, yes, I'll have to decide which country I'll be moving to again. It's a major problem for me in my life.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for all the support. I checked because you posted, and you are one of the people I admire. And I'm still considering staying away from here because, yes, I'll have to decide which country I'll be moving to again. It's a major problem for me in my life.
Hi After Choices.
It's great to read some news from you.
I hope you will finally found a place to settle.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Am a bit confused. There was a game by the same dev called with same name before and now there is a reboot version?

Which one was first?

The one on page one is a ~500mb file with a very short story and not much content.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can explain.

NVM. After a bit of Googling, figured it out and joined on Patreon. Downloading the v1.15 release.

Those that do sub to Dev's Pareon please keep this in mind:

"Drama: Some days, I worked 16–17 hours a day trying to obtain a visa for my family with the help of a donation you provided. Please don't post this game on pirated sites before it is made public. I kept working on my iPad using teamremote, affinity photo while babysitting my kid when I was away from home. My main wish is to find a place to call home. My visa in Thailand will expire in two weeks. And I have the world's worst passport."

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

A reimagining of the concept of an old narrative.

The plot has been revised, and the graphics have been enhanced. There are plenty of animations for many hot scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
11.jpg

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes