elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Did Michelle get changed into a blond with cropped hair, an older face, with bigger breasts? If so, I like the older version MUCH better (regardless of graphical improvements)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
With all due respect, my decision is final, and I will never return to the old graphic. You can either like it or dislike it. Only I know how hard I worked to achieve it. In addition, I can say that this update was created by me and my patrons. I keep them up-to-date as I work on the game. This is what we came up with, and I'm sure they'll like it.

Last edited:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
By the by After Choices, a little while ago I said to someone "Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome", since I think it was their first post here, then realised that adding it in Myanmarese might be appropriate. So care to enlighten us?

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
I’ve been seeing after choices videos on YouTube recently!!!XD oh my gosh I thought i was going crazy has the algorithm finally found out what i like?!?

And A.C. Plz make Michelle breast bigger as the game progresses pls and thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
By the by After Choices, a little while ago I said to someone "Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome", since I think it was their first post here, then realised that adding it in Myanmarese might be appropriate. So care to enlighten us?
People who have been brainwashed would argue that their language is the best, but I am always opposed to everything. LOL

Unlike Thai, the Burmese language is sexist and agiest and appears to need to be evolved and improved in a variety of ways.
For instance, with poor education (forbidden sex education);

Many people mix up sexual orientation and gender. They simply refer to everyone as "Achout" (Not wet and offesince word of Gay), including transwomen, cross-dressing women, and others. You are achout even if you only sleep with women. There will be no polite words for you if you are not normal in their eyes.

They are born to pass judgment. What is normal and what is abnormal. Monks are leaders and influencers.

Burmese, Myanmarese, and Thai are extremely difficult to learn languages. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I've never been good at writing Myanmarese as I see almost everyone on the internet doing it wrong. It will never be easy because there are so many unnecessary variations and levels of politeness.

To choose appropriate phrases, you must first ask or know the age and gender of yourself and your opponents. I realize it's impolite.

You can greet someone in a variety of ageist and sexist ways.
If you're a woman, you say shin, shint at the end of your sentences. Males should use byar, bya, and kabya.

1. Min-ga-larbar = Informal
2. Min-ga-larbar+shin = formal, female
2. Min-ga-larbar+shint = formal, female
3. Min-ga-larbar+bya = formal, male
4. Min-ga-larbar+byar = formal, male
5. Min-ga-larbar+kabya = formal, male

You should not use words after + if you are older than the person you are speaking with.
Finally, you must remind your person's age and gender by including their pronouns at the end or beginning of the sentence.
I'm not sure how they consider it polite. It was extremely offensive to me.

To refer to an older male, you are going to be called on in every sentence with these pronouns;
1. Ako
2. Ko
3. Nyi Lay (you can only use this if you are male).
4. Thar (Used by people who are your parents' age)
5. Thar lay (very polite)

To refer to the younger male,
1. Maung
2. Maung lay (you can only use this if you are female).

To refer to a male who is your father's age;

1. U
2. U lay
3. Baba

To refer to a male who is your grandpa's age;

1. A-Phoe
2. Phoe Phoe
3. Phoe lay (Old but young. Let's say he has a bigger brother and he is a younger brother)
3. Phoe Phoe Gyi (Imagine he is the oldest brother among his siblings)

And the unending list keeps going...

You can't just say "hote" yes;

1. Hote+kae = more polite
2. Hote+kae+bya =
3. Hote+kae+shint =
4. Hote+kae+bar = Gender neutral
5. Hote+kae+bar+shin, shint = formal, female, very polite.
6. Hote+kae+bar+byar, bya, kabya = formal, female, very polite

To say welcome;

1. kyao-so = not a complete sentence
2. kyao-so-par-taal = informal (should be followed by byar,bya or shin,shint)
3. kyao-so-par-ei = formal, gender-neutral. only used in formal writing.
4. kyao-so-par-the = formal, gender-neutral. only used in formal writing.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I’ve been seeing after choices videos on YouTube recently!!!XD oh my gosh I thought i was going crazy has the algorithm finally found out what i like?!?

And A.C. Plz make Michelle breast bigger as the game progresses pls and thank you
Okay, dear. You've got it. Thank you so much for your support here, on Patreon and everywhere.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
People who have been brainwashed would argue that their language is the best, but I am always opposed to everything. LOL

Unlike Thai, the Burmese language is sexist and agiest and appears to need to be evolved and improved in a variety of ways.
For instance, with poor education (forbidden sex education);

Many people mix up sexual orientation and gender. They simply refer to everyone as gay, including transwomen, cross-dressing women, and others. You are gay even if you only sleep with women. There will be no polite words for you if you are not normal in their eyes.

They are born to pass judgment. What is normal and what is abnormal. Monks are leaders and influencers.

Burmese, Myanmarese, and Thai are extremely difficult to learn languages. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I've never been good at writing Myanmarese as I see almost everyone on the internet doing it wrong. It will never be easy because there are so many unnecessary variations and levels of politeness.

To choose appropriate phrases, you must first ask or know the age and gender of yourself and your opponents. I realize it's impolite.

You can greet someone in a variety of ageist and sexist ways.
If you're a woman, you say shin, shint at the end of your sentences. Males should use byar, bya, and kabya.

1. Min-ga-larbar = Informal
2. Min-ga-larbar+shin = formal, female
2. Min-ga-larbar+shint = formal, female
3. Min-ga-larbar+bya = formal, male
4. Min-ga-larbar+byar = formal, male
5. Min-ga-larbar+kabya = formal, male

You should not use words after + if you are older than the person you are speaking with.
Finally, you must remind your person's age and gender by including their pronouns at the end or beginning of the sentence.
I'm not sure how they consider it polite. It was extremely offensive to me.

To refer to an older male, you are going to be called on in every sentence with these pronouns;
1. Ako
2. Ko
3. Nyi Lay (you can only use this if you are male).
4. Thar (Used by people who are your parents' age)
5. Thar lay (very polite)

To refer to the younger male,
1. Maung
2. Maung lay (you can only use this if you are female).

To refer to a male who is your father's age;

1. U
2. U lay
3. Baba

To refer to a male who is your grandpa's age;

1. A-Phoe
2. Phoe Phoe
3. Phoe lay (Old but young. Let's say he has a bigger brother and he is a younger brother)
3. Phoe Phoe Gyi (Imagine he is the oldest brother among his siblings)

And the unending list keeps going...

You can't just say "hote" yes;

1. Hote+kae = more polite
2. Hote+kae+bya =
3. Hote+kae+shint =
4. Hote+kae+bar = Gender neutral
5. Hote+kae+bar+shin, shint = formal, female, very polite.
6. Hote+kae+bar+byar, bya, kabya = formal, female, very polite

To say welcome;

1. kyao-so = not a complete sentence
2. kyao-so-par-taal = informal (should be followed by byar,bya or shin,shint)
3. kyao-so-par-ei = formal, gender-neutral. only used in formal writing.
4. kyao-so-par-the = formal, gender-neutral. only used in formal writing.
So within the context I'm using it - an MC welcoming a whole bunch of randoms to a performance, (male, female and possibly undecided ;)) - kyao-so-par-taal sounds about right. Awesome. Thank you.

And now the song is stuck in my head, I'm kinda in the mood to track down the movie.

Reactions: Malika1234

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So within the context I'm using it - an MC welcoming a whole bunch of randoms to a performance, (male, female and possibly undecided ;)) - kyao-so-par-taal sounds about right. Awesome. Thank you.

And now the song is stuck in my head, I'm kinda in the mood to track down the movie.
Yes, you can use both. They are gender neutral for both the talker and the listener.
"kyao-so-par-taal" is casual.
"kyao-so-par-ei" is formal.

Which song, dear? Is it an idiom? Or am I an idiot? LOL

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes