Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I kind of played this game a while ago and saw in the comments that there is cuckquean content. How's this working?

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
A compressed seems does not work for my PC, is there any solution for it ?
Problem is game did not open everytine i click the exe aplication

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Free Pass [v1.15 Reboot] Unofficial Android Port with WT Mod

I don't usualy play games like this (female p. - ntr etc..) but i just port it.

- 304mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and sıpport me.

Reactions: Donjoe81

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
The old version has an incest mod, does that also work for the new version? If not, should I wait until someone makes one? Haven't played the game yet

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Too much straight stuff and not enough lesbian stuff. Hope there is more lesbian stuff.
Hey, I know this kind of conversation can lead to something much more serious. But I will add more lesbian scenes in a future update, I promise. This update, however, has a lot of content for me because I consider Sukkhon and Yoon's relationship to be lesbian.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
520.jpg screenshot: it is female game lol ? !
I play this and tired get out lots of lesbians.
Single hetero scene was interrupted lesbian invaders.
Disaster...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Too much straight stuff and not enough lesbian stuff. Hope there is more lesbian stuff.
Hey, I know this kind of conversation can lead to something much more serious. But I will add more lesbian scenes in a future update, I promise. This update, however, has a lot of content for me because I consider Sukkhon and Yoon's relationship to be lesbian.
I'm sure there will be plenty to keep everyone happy :)

1662402028718.png

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I started playing this game (the older version) but suddenly it became very inconsistent with the choices and stoped it. I tried it again and it seems better but I have some questions. Is the lesbian path exclusive or will there be other male characters involved later? Because Andrew is excluded if you turn on "lesbian-friendly". I mean, I don't care about lesbian content but sometimes it adds to the story and it seems that if I go for the straight storyline I'll be missing some important parts...

Aug 29, 2020
Well basically, the reboot is pretty much a new game, so if you are talking about keeping the old "Free Pass" (before the reboot), then it's up to you and how much you liked it. I for one will be keeping my copy of the old game in my backups. Not to knock the reboot or even say that the old "Free Pass" was better (I'm having fun with the reboot, so far). It's just that the old game will always be special to me and won't be replaced. :)
It changes a lot? what do you advise for those who haven't played either of them.

And this reboot for now has less story?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I started playing this game (the older version) but suddenly it became very inconsistent with the choices and stoped it. I tried it again and it seems better but I have some questions. Is the lesbian path exclusive or will there be other male characters involved later? Because Andrew is excluded if you turn on "lesbian-friendly". I mean, I don't care about lesbian content but sometimes it adds to the story and it seems that if I go for the straight storyline I'll be missing some important parts...
Hello, if you don't want to miss out on content, disable lesbian friendly mode and make your choices carefully. So you can shape your game exactly how you want it to be.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It changes a lot? what do you advise for those who haven't played either of them.

And this reboot for now has less story?

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes