Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version, it says 1.15 reboot.

Why would there be backlash to something you can just... not pick?
Easy.

The game originally started out exclusively with a female protagonist. You made decisions with other characters from time to time, but you always controlled female characters.

The game caught the attention of players who liked to play with a female protagonist and stayed that way for a long time before the reboot. You had straight and lesbian routes. For all types of audience.

When a male MC was implemented in a game that had always been with a female MC, it was to be expected that there would be a lot of mixed opinions. Adding the possibility of playing with a male MC only "takes away" content from the female protagonist. Being able to create more content with your original protagonist, now you split it up and take screen time away from the original protagonist, who was female.

This game was born with exclusively female protagonist and I think the right decision is to keep it that way.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
is it me or is a few things are missing at the beginning? like to me a lot of the story was changed? im sorry if this was already answered somewhere else.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
did the male pov got removed?
Due to overwhelming demand (around 90% of supporters), yes. Not in Naughty40 though, last I checked.
is it me or is a few things are missing at the beginning? like to me a lot of the story was changed? im sorry if this was already answered somewhere else.
Not a lot of the story has changed. Some things yes, but it smooths out much of the story.

Reactions: excalibertypo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Easy.

The game originally started out exclusively with a female protagonist. You made decisions with other characters from time to time, but you always controlled female characters.

The game caught the attention of players who liked to play with a female protagonist and stayed that way for a long time before the reboot. You had straight and lesbian routes. For all types of audience.

When a male MC was implemented in a game that had always been with a female MC, it was to be expected that there would be a lot of mixed opinions. Adding the possibility of playing with a male MC only "takes away" content from the female protagonist. Being able to create more content with your original protagonist, now you split it up and take screen time away from the original protagonist, who was female.

This game was born with exclusively female protagonist and I think the right decision is to keep it that way.
There is also the precedent set by games like Glamour and A Wife and Mother, that if a male is made a protagonist or even just a POV, then it tends to snowball, so "just don't pick it" ceases to become an option. For example in AWAM, the son character Dylan was first just an LI with skippable content, so all good there. But then he was given his own POV for an event and now, about 2 years later, he's got just as many events in a playable day as the MC, including one that is unskippable, and at least three without the MC at all.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If I click on the first option nothing happens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She wakes up, just like when I click on the last option, but the only difference is that the Lesbian Friendly route is still ON in the game options.
Is it supposed to be like this? I mean, there is no lesbian scene after choosing the first option?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
just played it and its quite bad.
0 sexual content and very boring characters.
Very curious what choices you made to get that result. Sounds like you were actively avoiding some scenes. Which is fine - I found Denis boring so didn't choose his scene with Sukkhon.

I'm just not complaining about it. If anything I applaud After Choices for having the bravery to put in a sex scene with a male and a trans woman.

It turns out I missed out on a good 2/3rd of the sexual content of the update because I don't play that particular route. But that's fine if it increases support for the game.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
There is alot more content if you choose to go on a date with Sukkon, which is trans content (if youre in to it). So far i didnt see pure lesbian content (hopefully in next update?), but over all renders and the look of this VN is beautiful! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
most "encounters" feels forced and it seems I need to comply to it to unlock content.
sure, its a good way to skip a certain person, but in the same time the game gets thin.
Im not into lesbian and trans, so that leaves the males. but nobody is interesting.
I mean, the solo-action with a cucumber is the hottest scene so far.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is alot more content if you choose to go on a date with Sukkon, which is trans content (if youre in to it). So far i didnt see pure lesbian content (hopefully in next update?), but over all renders and the look of this VN is beautiful! :love:
Zoe is the focus for next update so yes, there will be more dick-free content next update.

Hey After Choices, the scene between Sukkhon and Denis counts as straight content, doesn't it?
Any progress from the hijab game?
What's the hijab game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Easy.

Hmm... I kinda see what you mean, thank you for the explanation!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The story is still quite erratic to follow, mainly because of the bad translation but not only. Same flaw as in the original game. Zoe seems like more aggressive or at least more vulgar, as is Joseph (I preferred the old version with hair). Daniel looks like a real creep in this one :LOL:

Reactions: Cedrog

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Done, I've Updated the Compressed version, and I've also added a download for the patch if you already have downloaded the compressed version.
Is there any chance for an alternative link to the patch? I have some weird problem with MixDrop, downloads never initiate... Seems a secure connection problem or something.

Thank you a lot for the fix either way!

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes