• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Are you sure you didn't miss all the animations in v1.15?
There are 34 sex animations in total that make up 6 major scenes in the most recent version of Free Pass.
1. The First Dream
Yoon, Sienna, and Joseph.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Sorry my dear
Yoon and Daniel.
3. She / Her / Hers
Sukkhon and Denis.
4. Accountability
Yoon and Andrew
5. The Second Dream
Yoon and Andrew
6. The Color of Rain
Yoon and Sukkhon
In addition, there is one scene of Yoon solo mastubration. (No animation)

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hey, I know this kind of conversation can lead to something much more serious. But I will add more lesbian scenes in a future update, I promise. This update, however, has a lot of content for me because I consider Sukkhon and Yoon's relationship to be lesbian.
I do too, I'm just talking about like actually not really enjoying the full male on female dynamic. And I'm not saying that sukhon and yoon's relationship isn't lesbian btw.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I hope this time around whatever happens between Yoon and Joseph happens unbeknownst to Michelle. It's not that older path was bad but keeping Michelle unaware about their antics will certainly make it more interesting.

• Red Heart

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader Hello, dear. I apologize for bothering you again, but it would be best to include the patch in the game. People are barely downloading the patch.
It is including in the Compressed Version of the game, the patch is there for those who have downloaded the compressed version, so they don't have to download the compressed version again.

Edit: I have included a note on the Compressed post saying that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is the version > 1.0 ? The game is not completed and it's also very linear and i see no development or focus in the story.
cause versionnumber doesn't mean much when it comes to adult games, 1.0 can mean it's 0.1 or 0.0.1 aka it's just on what number dev decides to start numbering.

• Red Heart

Nanjiro 1989

Oct 28, 2021
Awesome reboot of the game, i didnt think you could make it better than the first one but you did. Beautiful fuckin renders, so lifelike and like where the stories are goin if you play all routes. theres plenty in this update. Ill post some pics in a spoiler folder if you want to see them.
I see a lot of image that i didnt in the game yet will thay be in the next updates??

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Well I liked the build-up with her son, but then everything developed far too fast and they had sex after two times groping. The female MC was struggeling with it a lot shortly before that and then she abruptly became a total whore. Sad. I liked the graphics and premise and the scenes themself were quite hot. But thats just not a good suspension curve/character development.

In general I feel the reboot went from far too less lewd scenes to far too many and early lewd scenes. Everything escalates a little too fast. One of the main problems the game has got remains almost the same: There are far too many sidecharacters and if you dont want to follow their routs your not gonna see a lot of the game.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes