HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
You can't play as a male anymore? I don't understand, I'm pretty sure there was a male protagonist option before this update

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I may have accidentally skipped the part where it's explained but... what's with the constant 'family friend'? Like 'Hello, Family friend, how are you'? I mean, who talks like this? Is there supposed to be an incest patch?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I may have accidentally skipped the part where it's explained but... what's with the constant 'family friend'? Like 'Hello, Family friend, how are you'? I mean, who talks like this? Is there supposed to be an incest patch?
Are you sure you had downloaded the new version from here?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought this game was being reworked as MULTIPLE PROTAG, am i thinking wrong here ?
You can't play as a male anymore? I don't understand, I'm pretty sure there was a male protagonist option before this update
madrid3423, you're not wrong. It was implemented as multiple protag, including a male protag. But the backlash was so huge that it went back to Yoon as the protagonist.
I guess I'll never understand people wanting to have sex with their parents and siblings or being attracted to women with giant penises. Call me old-fashioned.
Is there anyone in the current version wanting to have sex with their parents and siblings or women with giant penises? I haven't played the straight content, so there might be something there I'm not aware of.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Are you sure you had downloaded the new version from here?
The compressed version says family friend all the time.
I'm download the full version now to check it.

EDIT:
I can confirm the full version from the OP works as intended. It's the compressed version that keeps the "family friend" stuff.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The compressed version says family friend all the time.
I'm download the full version now to check it.

EDIT:
I can confirm the full version from the OP works as intended. It's the compressed version that keeps the "family friend" stuff.
JokerLeader Hello, dear, would you please fix it?

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
madrid3423, you're not wrong. It was implemented as multiple protag, including a male protag. But the backlash was so huge that it went back to Yoon as the protagonist.

Is there anyone in the current version wanting to have sex with their parents and siblings or women with giant penises? I haven't played the straight content, so there might be something there I'm not aware of.
Sad... no male protagonist; I'm out.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
Why is the version > 1.0 ? The game is not completed and it's also very linear and i see no development or focus in the story.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes