Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A little confused about why ppl are mad. So one of the characters is her son now. Big whoop there’s other things to be mad about this is not one of them.
We were told Andrew is Daniel's son, not necessarily Yoon's. At least biologically.

awa2w2

Jul 27, 2020
i wont cling to the past.

the past game was good, but maybe the future one will be great :)

considering you did a really good game before, i believe theres good reason to look forward to another really good one

Reactions: 88Michele88

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it says i can play as the brother, so what do i expect from that view?
Since he was overwhelmingly voted to be removed from the game, not much. This is a female protagonist game, so judging by your sig, not for you. Naughty 40 might be more what you're looking for though.

• Sad
Reactions: Lokitox8

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is this just a pilot? where can i find the full game or is it not out yet? sorry if this is stupid, new here
It's a work in progress, as you'll find with many games on this site. But is on its second reboot, so any confusion is understandable.

P.S. Heard from the dev earlier today on Patreon that the update is nearing completion, so should be out shortly. Looking forward to it.

P.P.S. First post, you really are new. Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen! I should probably add the Myanmarese as well, I'll just have to find out what that is.

Reactions: damnedfrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this just a pilot? where can i find the full game or is it not out yet? sorry if this is stupid, new here
games at f95 are beta versions since those are developed constantly until dev releases final version and then game is given completed tag.

borisjohnson11

Aug 3, 2022
It's a work in progress, as you'll find with many games on this site. But is on its second reboot, so any confusion is understandable.

P.S. Heard from the dev earlier today on Patreon that the update is nearing completion, so should be out shortly. Looking forward to it.

P.P.S. First post, you really are new. Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen! I should probably add the Myanmarese as well, I'll just have to find out what that is.
Thanks for the response, I'll be sure to keep my eye on the game then.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Don’t believe this was posted, if it was, sue me

Unlocked
Sukkhon's enjoyable route in the first update is nearly complete. (600 renderings)
Sukkhon won the vote, so she will have the first hot scene with Yoon.
Since Zoe was the second-place winner in the vote, she is a leading fit for the next update.

Unlocked
News
Hello everyone, I apologize for the delay in getting the game released. But I am confident that the wait will be worthwhile. I am halfway through creating the update's last scene.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
According to Lexilogos it's ကြိုဆိုပါ၏. I'm unable to confirm though.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Don’t believe this was posted, if it was, sue me

Unlocked
Sukkhon's enjoyable route in the first update is nearly complete. (600 renderings)
Sukkhon won the vote, so she will have the first hot scene with Yoon.
Since Zoe was the second-place winner in the vote, she is a leading fit for the next update.

Unlocked
News
Hello everyone, I apologize for the delay in getting the game released. But I am confident that the wait will be worthwhile. I am halfway through creating the update's last scene.
thanks for the info

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
In the first game (the old version of the game) I liked Jasmine the most!:love:
Unfortunately, she won't be in the reboot.
She will be replaced by a new NPC.
I will miss her.
But, maybe it's for the best. Because After Choices had planned a tragic end for her if you followed the Iceman route. I think it would had been heart broken.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes