BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I don't think Mary Ò Wae has her own Youtube channel. But there are others that share her music.
if DEV listened to such music while making the game, Yoon would become more muscular and wear a dagger hahaha ;-) edit: 122 views in 200 minutes

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I had asked a dev of incest AVN game how Subscribe Star reacts about racism,incest or offending jokes in games
He said the registering time can be long but moderators are open for every fetish/content - even for incest or characters looking too young
If You're afraid about ban consider making Subscribe Star account and tell Your patrons to support You there ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
:unsure:Maybe it's a new girl who was mentioned before?
Nameless Arabic Girl
Iceman could kidnapped her in past, she's suffering a Stockholm Syndrome and now she's in love with him:KEK:
Oh..Hoh... Your Iceman version is quite harsh and scary. :BootyTime: :LUL: He is a mobster but also a man of his word. That makes him sexier. He likes torture but not on weak ladies. But he has some kind of bad boy fetishes.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Oh..Hoh... Your Iceman version is quite harsh and scary. :BootyTime: :LUL: He is a mobster but also a man of his word. That makes him sexier. He likes torture but not on weak ladies. But he has some kind of bad boy fetishes.
He could kept lady closed without torturing, girls who are mafia members are rather tough - difficult to break, if Iceman could not break girl's strong will he could show her pleasure:oops:

Reactions: You Don't See Me

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
This is more Yakuza thing but Iceman also is the Mafia Boss so we cannot expect any less. But as I have said above, he is not forceful and is a reasonable man.
You should think about adding alternative Yakuza female Boss for those players who are not interested in Iceman
Some cute Japanese girl with tatoos and weird name, she could pretend a shy, gentle geisha then this geisha could dominate and corrupt Yoon :love: :love: pierced-oni-geisha_full.jpg

• Red Heart
Nov 13, 2020
This is more Yakuza thing but Iceman also is the Mafia Boss so we cannot expect any less. But as I have said above, he is not forceful and is a reasonable man.
So, perhaps he will give our Lady an opportunity to work off her debt? Something of a "Free Pass" Mafia-style", if you will? Maybe he can use her in his organization? mmm, mmm! :)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes