BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Really? She really sounds so much like Pink at some notes. And I don't like that. I just found out myself that Yoon look like her a little bit :D
you might like this one, it's my favorite is from the movie ;-)

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Thanks again for noticing. Most of the girls in my story are not more than 5' 7", at least for now, to make not too much contrast with MC, Yoon. Cause Yoon is 5' 2". Most of the Myanmarese girls are 5" to 5' 6". If I may ask, how would you think if I am going to add some taller European and Indian girls like 5' 8", 5' 10" in the future. I'm just curious because you are like the one, here paying extra attention to height details. Sorry for my bad English.
I think would be a great add! Some tall girls to expand the story, I really like every girl but Zoe/Michelle are already my favorite. 5'7 is a great choice for height, plus I noticed that sometimes they had heels that add some inches removable, good idea.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think would be a great add! Some tall girls to expand the story, I really like every girl but Zoe/Michelle are already my favorite. 5'7 is a great choice for height, plus I noticed that sometimes they had heels that add some inches removable, good idea.
Now I want to see Yoon in 6" heels. Watching her trying to walk would be adorable

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for answering and giving your time. I'll take note of it.

Reactions: DDDIsReal

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
yes Sukkhon without heels, would be as high as Yoon ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Sukkhon is 5' 5" and she was wearing 6" Heels. With her barefoot, yes she must be still taller than Yoon.
... but if Yoon puts heels on, maybe ... ;-)(I'm sorry I don't know in heels, I'm just out of sight) edit: ooo boy, yeees first three .. and fourth girl .. hahaha dominatrix ;-)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes