Nov 13, 2020
Thank you so much for explaining in detail. I have learned a lot from you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just copied it from the web. Easy Peasy! Mary is very pretty. Before you said she was Buddhist, I would have guessed her name was a result of certain religious influences. So, she is a singer. Perhaps, in the JPOP/KPOP genre?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I will do my best but I can't and I shouldn't get into this conversation I guess. Because as you know, I can also have conditions, excuses at someday. Yesterday, the government cut off electricity for 6 hours and we were just sitting while the weather is 30 degrees celsius. While rendering, my daughter always took me away from my computer just to play with her :D Maybe one day, I might come up with personal excuses so, I will be giving my best while I can. But don't worry I won't abandon this. Patreon, itch, and Tik Tok are my current lifesavers.
I already wrote that updates every 1.5 - 2 months will suit me perfectly. At least until you have the technical ability to work more productively.
I feel bad when I read that you do not sleep well and work almost 24/7. Plus, you have a personal life.

It's another matter when a developer earns tens of thousands of dollars, works with the help of two Titans, claims that this is his main job and he devotes all his time to the game, but releases an update every half a year. At the same time, there is less content there than you had in 1.5 months of work.
Everything is relative)

I don't have a name for her, I will leave it to you.
The first name that comes to mind is Mia.
I have no idea why.;)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I already wrote that updates every 1.5 - 2 months will suit me perfectly. At least until you have the technical ability to work more productively.
I feel bad when I read that you do not sleep well and work almost 24/7. Plus, you have a love life.

It's another matter when a developer earns tens of thousands of dollars, works with the help of two Titans, claims that this is his main job and he devotes all his time to the game, but releases an update every half a year. At the same time, there is less content there than you had in 1.5 months of work.
Everything is relative)

I have no idea why.;)
I did some math, and worked out that if that dev worked at the same rate as After Choices, we'd have the update within 36 days, not the 5 months it's turning into. Oh, and their projected earnings is at most 10k, at least according to graphtreon.

But yeah, completely agree, if After Choices needs to take a doona day or two, I don't think anyone is going to notice, let alone mind

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I did some math, and worked out that if that dev worked at the same rate as After Choices, we'd have the update within 36 days, not the 5 months it's turning into. Oh, and their projected earnings is at most 10k, at least according to graphtreon.

But yeah, completely agree, if After Choices needs to take a doona day or two, I don't think anyone is going to notice, let alone mind
I live in a country where $ 500 is the average salary.
For me, $ 10,000 is already a cosmic amount. When I see a person receiving that kind of money and looking for excuses not to do their job, I get very nervous.
Plus, I didn't mean so much about the number of renders as about the amount of content. You can do 1000 renders, but if most of them are walking from point A to point B, some kind of inner thought, morning breakfast for 100 renders, etc. then these renders cost nothing at all.

Reactions: After Choices

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I feel bad when I read that you do not sleep well and work almost 24/7. Plus, you have a love life.

Everything is relative)

I have no idea why.;)
mi tooo heart-heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I live in a country where $ 500 is the average salary.
For me, $ 10,000 is already a cosmic amount. When I see a person receiving that kind of money and looking for excuses not to do their job, I get very nervous.
Plus, I didn't mean so much about the number of renders as about the amount of content. You can do 1000 renders, but if most of them are walking from point A to point B, some kind of inner thought, morning breakfast for 100 renders, etc. then these renders cost nothing at all.
That in two weeks we'll get maybe double the content of, yeah, there's that too. I made the point after the last release I was impressed with the judicious use of renders, especially during the scene with Jas in the kitchen. With just a few extra renders, After Choices was about to turn what was reasonably a straight event into something those of us on the lesbian route could enjoy too.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes