m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
That in two weeks we'll get maybe double the content of, yeah, there's that too. I made the point after the last release I was impressed with the judicious use of renders, especially during the scene with Jas in the kitchen. With just a few extra renders, After Choices was about to turn what was reasonably a straight event into something those of us on the lesbian route could enjoy too.
By the way, I probably completely agree with you.
On reflection, I realized what exactly hooked me to the game and its author. Reasonable use of renders.

There is no sense of tightening the plot. There is no feeling of unnecessary scenes and renders.

Everything is in its place, each character has been given time, the plot is developing rapidly (the turning point for the plot and the character happened already in the 2nd update), there have already been several H scenes, and I am assured that there will be more in the next.

In other words, this is called adequate planning based on your capabilities.
He uses the available resources wisely.

This is what the other author lacks.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
By the way, I probably completely agree with you.
On reflection, I realized what exactly hooked me to the game and its author. Reasonable use of renders.

There is no sense of tightening the plot. There is no feeling of unnecessary scenes and renders.

Everything is in its place, each character has been given time, the plot is developing rapidly (the turning point for the plot and the character happened already in the 2nd update), there have already been several H scenes, and I am assured that there will be more in the next.

In other words, this is called adequate planning based on your capabilities.
He uses the available resources wisely.

This is what the other author lacks.
This is finally a developer who really has a plan and a feel for the efficient use of resources. Plus well thought and designed characters. The story has also been impressive so far. The game is still so young and has already thrilled me in a way that many others have not been able to do in years. I am particularly impressed that quality is obviously possible without years going by. Many developers have been telling something completely different for ages.

You just notice that this is really heart and soul. Many developers can cut themselves off very thickly. I hope many will be inspired. Because the developer here does a lot right that is missing elsewhere.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I think you might be surprised what names are Arabic. Mariam shortens to Mary.
But names like Sarah, Mona, Hana, Nadine, Nadia, Maya, Tamara all have Arabic origins

Dont want to disappoint you, but most of said names appeared in middle east but have nothing to do with arabs.
They are Jewish/Persian or even Sumerian.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dont want to disappoint you, but most of said names appeared in middle east but have nothing to do with arabs.
They are Jewish/Persian or even Sumerian.
I thought the Middle East and Arabia were the same thing, at least for my purposes of naming this particular character. So they're not? Okay, so I've learnt something. Cool. That is actually one of the reasons I like this game over AWAM, in that I'm indirectly learning things about other regions and cultures.

So what do you think we should call her?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry for the late response. I'll just start replying from now. I was just busy making a whole new skin for Yoon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this new skin,

1) Renders will be faster than ever (Can expect the ability to drop more content in time)
2) More realistic looks for close up shots
3) 4K Textures for Yoon

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I just copied it from the web. Easy Peasy! Mary is very pretty. Before you said she was Buddhist, I would have guessed her name was a result of certain religious influences. So, she is a singer. Perhaps, in the JPOP/KPOP genre?
She mostly sings Blue in the Myanmar language.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys, we've .
I want to extend the opportunity to the developer in getting a with us and getting $500 worth of promotions!
Sponsorship is open to all new adult game developers! Stay awesome!
Thank you so much for your big support, I will look into it.

Reactions: BUCCO

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys, we've .
I want to extend the opportunity to the developer in getting a with us and getting $500 worth of promotions!
Sponsorship is open to all new adult game developers! Stay awesome!
I have a question, if I were chosen in your promotion plan, you have mentioned that I have to include "Sponsered by Spicy gaming". May I know if there is a duration term for that? Like a year or a lifetime?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I think you might mean "Blues", not Blue.

Wow she's good. Almost made me get my keys out from storage to play along. Did get me up and dancing though
Really? She really sounds so much like Pink at some notes. And I don't like that. I just found out myself that Yoon look like her a little bit :D

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yoon has the most common face/body figure of what Myanmarese girls have and here is the one. She is one of the popular Tik Tokers from Myanmar

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Sorry for the late response. I'll just start replying from now. I was just busy making a whole new skin for Yoon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this new skin,

1) Renders will be faster than ever (Can expect the ability to drop more content in time)
2) More realistic looks for close up shots
3) 4K Textures for Yoon
I really like her hair tail, and maybe it's a comical make-up, but she looks elegant. When Sukkon drew her cat mustache, she looked sweet like a little kitten ;-)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well jazz and blues is my favourite style of music. I even took swing dancing classes for a while
I am moving to Thailand or Singapore for sure. I might sign up for one of the Choreography classes there, together with my little daughter. From here, revenue from Tik Tok, itch.io has been cut like 50% for not having TIN as an individual. Thailand seems like having a quite good banking system for foreigners.

Last edited:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Thank you so much for playing!
Thanks for this great game. Great renders and I really like attention on details like height. None games put right heights for characters, everyone is the same and it's very frustrating for a perfectionist like me. Last but not least, a cute asian woman as mc that can cheating on her husband's back and with pure lesbian path. Paradise! Can't wait to play new update.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for this great game. Great renders and I really like attention on details like height. None games put right heights for characters, everyone is the same and it's very frustrating for a perfectionist like me. Last but not least, a cute asian woman as mc that can cheating on her husband's back and with pure lesbian path. Paradise! Can't wait to play new update.
Thanks again for noticing. Most of the girls in my story are not more than 5' 7", at least for now, to make not too much contrast to MC, Yoon. Cause Yoon is 5' 2". Most of the Myanmarese girls are 5" to 5' 6". If I may ask, how would you think if I am going to add some taller European and Indian girls like 5' 8", 5' 10" in the future. I'm just curious because you are like the one, here paying extra attention to height details. Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes