Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Do you know if the voyeurism and incest tags will make it for this update or not?
Voyeurism should be add in now but i have Hope it will be added in few next updates, when Yoon was back home she was swimming nude - scene when her boobs were bare at river ( i saw it in teaser arts, i can be wrong ofc)
Don't know about a incest tag - if Yoon will have a lesbian relationship with Michelle it could be considered as incest
Maybe something could happen between Yoon and her younger sister
We have scene when Yoon watching Jas and her bf doing naughty stuff, it counts as voyeurism - or we need some more naughty scene :unsure:

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It's cool, but as I understand it, there will be no other content and his character will simply be cut out?)
i guess its like every other sidestory in this game its just cut out. like for example jas with neighbour/ the guy that helps in street/ the online student. but after seeing that tattoed beauty i think i made the wrong choice to not going that path. is it posible to have fun only with her if we play the icemen story?

Reactions: m4pII

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It's cool, but as I understand it, there will be no other content and his character will simply be cut out?)
I know I am adding lots of characters looking a bit unnecessary but believe me I am using the 3 Act Story Rule and this is for exposition. Newly added characters may have connections with other characters from previous versions. They all have their responsibility in this story. For example, because of your choices, you may not see sexual content with Iceman but Yoon may have some reason to see him in the future with different relations. At that event, they will not know each other if you didn't hit Iceman's car. But Iceman will bring something to the story with a different purpose.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i guess its like every other sidestory in this game its just cut out. like for example jas with neighbour/ the guy that helps in street/ the online student. but after seeing that tattoed beauty i think i made the wrong choice to not going that path. is it posible to have fun only with her if we play the icemen story?
Sorry to make you guys waiting longer for side stories :D Don't worry, all the side-story will not be cut out. "John, the favorite student" has been written so many chapters. The problem is I don't have time to render it for Day 2. So I decided to postpone it to day 3. "Virgin Michelle", the Side story will be on Day 2 (v0.395). "House Party", also is the main thing of v0.395. So, I don't leave anything behind. I will carry them all. The serious problem will be for those who didn't unlock any side story, this update may looks nothing for them :D:D

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm pretty sure this Lady of Arabian descent comes with copyright, but she certainly is beautiful. And then there is my favorite pick of a beautiful Myanmar Lady. Can you guess why? View attachment 1183630 View attachment 1183631 Wouldn't it be nice if you could somehow create a character of this Arabic beauty?
Oops! The girl wearing pink, I have worked with her on some projects of my former job.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes