Nov 13, 2020
Which I think is a shame. It has most of my favourite characters in it. The only real problem is that the dev (L&P) lacks self-discipline in order to stick to his plan. The update we're waiting for was only meant to be a small update of around 400-450 renders, but has ballooned into a complicated one of around 1000. And pretty much all the events are for one route (of four) only for the next day and a half of content.
:) Please tell me you didn't bring it here! So, would you like some cheese? :) (All in good fun)

Reactions: After Choices

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Lisa del Giocondo was an Italian noblewoman and member of the Gherardini family of Florence and Tuscany. Her name was given to the Mona Lisa, her portrait commissioned by her husband and painted by Leonardo da Vinci during the Italian Renaissance. Little is known about Lisa's life. (1479-1542) “Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see.” - Benjamin Franklin. Seriously, all I know is she looks like she could keep a secret! :)
Thanks for pulling me out of the mistake, maybe it was in a comedy about those teeth ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Which I think is a shame. It has most of my favourite characters in it. The only real problem is that the dev (L&P) lacks self-discipline in order to stick to his plan. The update we're waiting for was only meant to be a small update of around 400-450 renders, but has ballooned into a complicated one of around 1000. And pretty much all the events are for one route (of four) only for the next day and a half of content.
I almost think that in AWAM the developer remakes the whole game, because people described situations that I didn't even see in the game there. but a lot of games come out often, I haven't played many of them yet, but I've changed the update several times, I can't play, I probably react a lot in the comments hahaha (some drug) ;-)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I almost think that in AWAM the developer remakes the whole game, because people described situations that I didn't even see in the game there. but a lot of games come out often, I haven't played many of them yet, but I've changed the update several times, I can't play, I probably react a lot in the comments hahaha (some drug) ;-)
If you're not sure how to get to a scene, feel free to PM me. I pretty much know the game inside and out, including the code. I'm even the one maintaining the lesbian route walkthrough.

I do plan on writing a walkthrough for this at some stage too, but will wait until there's more content.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
If you're not sure how to get to a scene, feel free to PM me. I pretty much know the game inside and out, including the code. I'm even the one maintaining the lesbian route walkthrough.

I do plan on writing a walkthrough for this at some stage too, but will wait until there's more content.
I'm also waiting for an update, I'm playing an exemplary wife + lesbin route, thank you very much for the offer, if I don't know something, I'll write to you ;-)

Nov 13, 2020
Vikings were gingers and blondes, mosty blondes but gingers too
Dunno about real Nords, but it doesn't matter - it's a game Freya could be even a Japanese girl with blonde/ginger hair ;)
Vikings raided many countries and kidnapped a lot of people to keep as slaves. Women were raped, children were born, history was made. Some were incorporated into being Viking. But, you are right, it's only a game. So, my Nord warrior is now ginger. Now I have to find a way to change the carpet. :)
20210508211837_1.jpg It's all in good fun, please don't be mad. :)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Vikings raided many countries and kidnapped a lot of people to keep as slaves. Women were raped, children were born, history was made. Some were incorporated into being Viking. But, you are right, it's only a game. So, my Nord warrior is now ginger. Now I have to find a way to change the carpet. :)
View attachment 1185976 It's all in good fun, please don't be mad. :)
have you seen vikings fly ? we are afraid, let's fly ;-)

Nov 13, 2020
Vikings did not kidnap a lot of people. There was no space for slaves in their ships.
You could take 1 or 2 persons as a hostages. but not more than that.
... Reality/history vs TV! Research, ain't it great! :) Common sense would also dictate that not all Vikings would survive the coming battles. Plus they would need room to carry their "loot" and "hostages". Why go into battle and not have planned for their "plunder"?
But, I have to keep reminding myself that this thread is for "Free Pass". So, I'm going to try and concentrate on that. Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Back and BUCCO

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1185976 It's all in good fun, please don't be mad. :)
I'm not mad :KEK: IMG_20210509_062216.jpg
I'm just a little shocked about your knowledge
That's all

Reactions: You Don't See Me

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
So, anyone, with the addition of two new tags (animated and voiced) do you think this will lead to sex w/sounds? Personally, I'm waiting for the "house party".
Voiced tag was added cause Yoon moaning during pleasuring herself (even if we don't see much, she's wearing panties)
We have already animation at changing room during fashion show (don't tap screen at beggining of show), also masturbation scene is animated

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I noticed the genre 'spoiler' on the main page doesn't reflect the new tags. Too soon?
Spoiler at main page is reffered to VN style - we need to met characters good at first, they behaviour, social groups, ethnic groups to know how could they reacting at some scenes
In example Yoon is shy and she need time to become a more open (maybe even slutty)
Jas didn't had any brakes to touch Sukkhon's..........
Can't explain it good but maybe you will understand what i meant

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes