Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It was only the title that I referred to, The Iceman Cometh. I guess my small attempt at mediocre humor was lost in the translation, so to speak. It would seem you know more about this play than I do. Truth be told, I'm really not a deep thinker or into plays. Manual transmissions are way harder to master than automatics. I wasn't making fun of you. I just thought your comment was adorable. You should have heard my dad yell at me when I shredded my first clutch. Good times! :)
the most dissapointing thing is manual gearbox is you can never guess what you burning - tires or clutch :KEK:
At worst your car can blow out connecting rod during burnout like my old 30 yo car ( my first car )

Reactions: You Don't See Me
Nov 13, 2020
Two questions for anyone, please! Is there a difference in play between FreePass.exe and FreePass-32.exe? Is one better than the other?

Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for answering. I will add some notes: Most users found 32-bit has a virus and if you also have occurred, don't worry it's a false alarm.
I'm a fan of clarification! Thank you. I was playing the FreePass.exe because it's 44.0kb and the FreePass-32.exe is only 38.5kb. I thought it might have more to offer. Like maybe in resolution?

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm a fan of clarification! Thank you. I was playing the FreePass.exe because it's 44.0kb and the FreePass-32.exe is only 38.5kb. I thought it might have more to offer. Like maybe in resolution?
The only difference is that the exe has been compiled for a 32 bits operating system.
In fact you almost never find 32 bit systems anymore, it was windows xp and some crappy versions of window 7 that had to work on 32 bits for old hardware compatibility.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Which I think is a shame. It has most of my favourite characters in it. The only real problem is that the dev (L&P) lacks self-discipline in order to stick to his plan. The update we're waiting for was only meant to be a small update of around 400-450 renders, but has ballooned into a complicated one of around 1000. And pretty much all the events are for one route (of four) only for the next day and a half of content.
Is that event you were talking is with Aiden? I am just curious.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i stoped playing awam since most of the content was made for aiden. im not interested in little boys. im not a christian priest (sorry if i offended someone with that joke). i guess i return to it in like 5 years. maybe than other routes are worth the playing.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i stoped playing awam since most of the content was made for aiden. im not interested in little boys. im not a christian priest (sorry if i offended someone with that joke). i guess i return to it in like 5 years. maybe than other routes are worth the playing.
Japanese games with shota are rather funny, but some characters looks too young, i know what you meant
My friend's mom said to my friend:
M: son, why you don't become the priest?
S: mom if you want i can be a pe**phile but i can't become the priest
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is that event you were talking is with Aiden? I am just curious.
Not just the Aiden event. But the Aiden event is turning out to be around triple the expected amount of renders, and the Sophia/Dylan event quadruple. And neither is doing anything interesting

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Ayden ... my favorite topic in the AWAM thread) Probably my least favorite character in the game.
And in general, I do not like the author's obsession with underage boys.
Only amazing female characters keep me in the game.
But naturally everyone has their own preferences.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ayden ... my favorite topic in the AWAM thread) Probably my least favorite character in the game.
Yep, that pretty much sums up AWAM. Amazingly written female characters, but content focused on a slew of underage boys.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
yes exactly what i think. in the beginning of the game we meet some real man like the janitor or the movers and than they just vanish from the game. i think his patreons are all a bunch of little boy lovers. when dilllon got send to border school and revealed that the whole blackmail thing was just fake and let him look as bad they roited so much that dev removed that from the game. for me that was the best part in the whole game because we could see what an idiot little shit he is.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
yes exactly what i think. in the beginning of the game we meet some real man like the janitor or the movers and than they just vanish from the game. i think his patreons are all a bunch of little boy lovers. when dilllon got send to border school and revealed that the whole blackmail thing was just fake and let him look as bad they roited so much that dev removed that from the game. for me that was the best part in the whole game because we could see what an idiot little shit he is.
There was a popular movie but I don't remember the name, the boy have sex with his young sexy teacher and they got caught. The teacher was prisoned. Do you guys know that movie? According to that, is having sexual relations with teachers and students is not possible in some countries, am I right? I may ask it on Quora, too. If that so, Aiden and Sophia have no chance to be together even if they want to (Of cos in real-life, I meant).

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes