Nov 13, 2020
Anyone starting to get antsy over a (hopefully, cross your fingers) Friday release? I am! screenshot0001.png I miss moments like this. One frame without the words might very well be my desktop background. Hint, hint! Dev, hello! Throw a dog a bone?
A little constructive advice?: Eye to eye, not eyes to eyes. Impossible to see into two eyes at once. :) Also, drop the "an" to leave it at "Erotic feelings??". :)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone starting to get antsy over a (hopefully, cross your fingers) Friday release? I am! View attachment 1187692 I miss moments like this.
I'm still used to AWAM speed. By the time this update is released, L&P will like only just release a release date for the latest update. So even if After Choices takes another week to release, I'm still good. A day or two late, I'd barely notice.

Still don't know who is the "Ellie" in this game. Might be Zoe. Might start to get antsy once I know that.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
OK! I remember now. I may have to replay some scenes to "refresh" the old noggin'. Thanks for responding. Do you think there are enough characters for a character guide?
He was watching at Yoon's cleavage, you have option to cover Yoon's cleavage or allow him to watch
I would never allow him to watch Yoon's boobies :cautious: :KEK: , this old bastard needs to learn a good lesson in future

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Geez, being the "old bastard" that I am, I went the other way. Sorry! :) I ran across a quote that reminded me of you/your posts. I hope you are not offended. "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein... I thought it was fitting!
As old bastard i meant Richard from game not you :LOL:
I'm not offended
Just this guy looks too creepy to allow him to any realtionship with Yoon
In this game we playing as Yoon, we choosing what she will do, she's like our femine side (if you re men ofc)
I would never allow Richard to be close with me if i would be a woman
No offense;)

Nov 13, 2020
As old bastard i meant Richard from game not you :LOL:
I'm not offended
Just this guy looks too creepy to allow him to any realtionship with Yoon
In this game we playing as Yoon, we choosing what she will do, she's like our femine side (if you re men ofc)
I would never allow Richard to be close with me if i would be a woman
No offense;)
I know what/who you meant. I was just identifying as being the same as Richard for the sake of the story. This playthrough for me is that Yoon is a "dirty girl". When I play it again, after the fact, she'll be a nice girl. There's more than just one story in "Free pass". :) I don't take offense at anything here. It's only a game to have fun with. "There are opinions and then there are opinions...Behold the nature of mankind." - Will Leamon :)

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I know what/who you meant. I was just identifying as being the same as Richard for the sake of the story. This playthrough for me is that Yoon is a "dirty girl". When I play it again, after the fact, she'll be a nice girl. There's more than just one story in "Free pass". :)
my plan to play the game:
1. playthrough dominate lesbian + trans.
2. playthrough submissive lesbian + tran.
3. Playthrough submissive free for all slut. (except young school boys)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes