Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Yea Yea, Awam, naughty teachers
But we should have the our eyes kept straight what happen with Yoon
Apart from situation with Iceman, Yoon don't have any huuuuuge problems
She can enjoy her life, reffering to game title she can use a free fuck to try with Jas, Zoe or Sukkhon - maybe with all of them :love:

That little "good sleep pills" bottle bothers me, why he didn't hide them - maybe those are Jasmine's pills :unsure: o_O

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
the most dissapointing thing is manual gearbox is you can never guess what you burning - tires or clutch :KEK:
At worst your car can blow out connecting rod during burnout like my old 30 yo car ( my first car )
The difficulties I found developing in this game are while making poses for Yoon, sitting in Car, Cafe, etc. She has so short legs that it is hard to put her in the right position. Sometimes she looks so cute sitting trying hard to reach her toes to the floor as other people do. If she sit like normal person on car and no adjusting the seat, she will really have lots of accident I guess :D

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
The difficulties I found developing in this game are while making poses for Yoon, sitting in Car, Cafe, etc. She has so short legs that it is hard to put her in the right position. Sometimes she looks so cute sitting trying hard to reach her toes to the floor as other people do. If she sit like normal person on car and no adjusting the seat, she will really have lots of accident I guess :D
For short people You can buy special addons for pedals, from 10 cm to even 30 cm, it really helps ( You makes a pedals longer without any problems, just You need some mechanic )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
She gotta sit like this to reach her toes to the floor.

But on the aesthetic side, I know something from my former job. It is a good manner, discipline to sit like that(Not Relaxing your back) as a Miss, or Female Model. So, Yoon, on other hand is a natural Miss, Model. :love:
43.jpg

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
She gotta sit like this to reach her toes to the floor.

But on the aesthetic side, I know something from my former job. It is a good manner, discipline to sit like that(Not Relaxing your back) as a Miss, or Female Model. So, Yoon, on other hand is a natural Miss, Model. :love:
View attachment 1187097
Manners? Sitting like this causing a back pain, she deserve for life without pain
Buy her smaller chair or allow her to sit normal :cautious:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Manners? Sitting like this causing a back pain, she deserve for life without pain
Buy her smaller chair or allow her to sit normal :cautious:
I don't know if there are other manners they teach in the Model agency of other countries. But most Asia models are taught to sit like that in public. But it is the opposite for male models as they can sit relaxing their back on the couch.

The girl sits like that to make her body curvier in look. As far as I know, it's quite hard to be an International Model/Miss. Cause they even have to hold a coffee cup in manners. Open doors in manner. We can't judge a book by its cover. Having a beautiful face is not that all they got.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I don't know if there are other manners they teach in the Model agency of other countries. But most Asia models are taught to sit like that in public. But it is the opposite for male models as they can sit relaxing their back on the couch.

The girl sits like that to make her body curvier in look. As far as I know, it's quite hard to be an International Model/Miss. Cause they even have to hold a coffee cup in manners. Open doors in manner. We can't judge a book by its cover. Having a beautiful face is not that all they got.
I'm suprised, our models are teached to walk with grace and talk with confidence :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes