Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Your feedbacks are warmly welcome. Especially, most of the girly perspectives and ideas in Free Pass come from me.
In fact, the bone of the story is already made but stand alone events and side stories will be expanded throughout the story.

Nov 13, 2020
Your feedbacks are warmly welcome. Especially, most of the girly perspectives and ideas in Free Pass come from me.
In fact, the bone of the story is already made but stand alone events and side stories will be expanded throughout the story.
It must be a busy week for the Dev crew. Thanks for finding some time to stop in and say hello. Keep up the great work nice person! :)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Anyone starting to get antsy over a (hopefully, cross your fingers) Friday release? I am! View attachment 1187692 I miss moments like this. One frame without the words might very well be my desktop background. Hint, hint! Dev, hello! Throw a dog a bone?
A little constructive advice?: Eye to eye, not eyes to eyes. Impossible to see into two eyes at once. :) Also, drop the "an" to leave it at "Erotic feelings??". :)
145.jpg 144.jpg

140.jpg 147.jpg

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hello to You
Well, most of games with female mc are made in bad way cause male devs can't think like girls.
From first playthrough i could see the one person from dev team is female, this gentle, femine touch on Yoon and other girls at game is visible :love:
100% male team would allow mc to be whoring herself from first relase.:cry:

Thank You for Your work
We Love This Game :love:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
This photo was taken by Yoon Ni Ko's little sister during her short visit back to Myanmar.
View attachment 1179517
When they were young, as virgin girls(Baing-Gong-Kyout-Phi) from the village, they used to go to one spot of a lake, which is only allowed for female villagers. Almost every village has that kind of spot and those spots are usually divided into two parts. One part is for virgin girls to (Ywat) take water with pot, as Yoon did in this photo and the other part is for every woman who wants to take a bath. Only too daring girls would take a bath, wearing Hta-Mein(Longyi/Sarong for Female) as Yoon did in a photo. Otherwise, they wear (Hta-Mein-Yin-Shar) like wrapped-sarong on top, that is covering breast to knees. Yoon was curious if she can still (Ywat) hold the pot without using her hands like when she was young...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a55.jpeg

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Hello to You
Well, most of games with female mc are made in bad way cause male devs can't think like girls.
From first playthrough i could see the one person from dev team is female, this gentle, femine touch on Yoon and other girls at game is visible :love:

Thank You for Your work
Yes! Thank you for your support, too! Actually I was the one who has been looking for female MC game. I didn’t find one that goes with me either. So, I’ve decided to create my own.
Yoon Ni Ko is a typical lovely Asian character, who is always thinking about getting settled. You couldn’t expect what will happen if she has to adapt the dramatic changes around her. So... be ready!! ;);)
Also thanks to my devs team for creating stunning visual quality.
Thanks again to all the supporters out there! Will try my best! :)
Hello to You

Thank You for Your work

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
As for me, so far, this is the best part of this story) Thank you)
Yoon Ni Ko is a lovely typical Asian character, who is always thinking about getting settled. You couldn’t expect what will happen if she has to adapt the dramatic changes around her. So... be ready!! ;);)
Thank you for your support! Will try my best!

Nov 13, 2020
So, I'm thinking Ms. Stella Ko could have a promising career in voice acting if she wanted to go that route. She has a special sound that you don't hear often in the VN world. Kudos to Ms. Stella Ko. Bravo! I hope to hear more from you as we take this "Free Pass" journey. Don't be bashful! :)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So, I'm thinking Ms. Stella Ko could have a promising career in voice acting if she wanted to go that route. She has a special sound that you don't hear often in the VN world. Kudos to Ms. Stella Ko. Bravo! I hope to hear more from you as we take this "Free Pass" journey. Don't be bashful! :)
Yeah! Being a spoiler, as usual, I have to say Stella and Yoon are quite the same both in appearance and attitudes :D Aren't you Stella Ko ? Actually, I am trying hard to motivate Stella to keep voice-acting for the next updates. She is shy and needs some really push and motivation!!!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah! Being a spoiler, as usual, I have to say Stella and Yoon are quite the same both in appearance and attitudes :D Aren't you Stella Ko ? Actually, I am trying hard to motivate Stella to keep voice-acting for the next updates. She is shy and needs some really push and motivation!!!
I'm curious how much femine voice have Miss Stella, her voice would rise this game at highest heights
I would love to hear Her voice in game :oops:

I'm really confused right now, if i wanted a spoilers from Dev i was setting a bait with trap and P*do bear as hunter :KEK:
But doing this to woman is really something rude and horrible:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stella Ko and BUCCO
Nov 13, 2020
With a little more motivation, she could probably melt glass with her voice. Did you just give us a preview of coming attractions by saying "voice acting for the next updates"? Is Yoon going to get down to business? :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes