After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
With a little more motivation, she could probably melt glass with her voice. Did you just give us a preview of coming attractions by saying "voice acting for the next updates"? Is Yoon going to get down to business? :)
I am sorry for that I really can't confirm right now! The deadline, May 14 is so close and I still have one big scene left to render. I am working on it full-time but my computer is only giving me 50-70 renders at most per day. I also have to take a recording/audio engineering role while recording Stella's voice cause we don't have enough patrons, and donors yet to let it done by other professionals. If I can borrow sometimes before the deadline and Stella get a motivation, there will be new audio sex experiences.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm curious how much femine voice have Miss Stella, her voice would rise this game at highest heights
I would love to hear Her voice in game :oops:

I'm really confused right now, if i wanted a spoilers from Dev i was setting a bait with trap and P*do bear as hunter :KEK:
But doing this to woman is really something rude and horrible:cautious:
Told you that bear never has a good intention :D

Nov 13, 2020
I am sorry for that I really can't confirm right now! The deadline, May 14 is so close and I have still left one big scene to render. I am working full-time but my computer is only giving me 50-70 at most per day. I also have to take a recording/audio engineering role while recording Stella's voice cause we don't have enough patrons, and donors yet to let it done by other professionals. If I can borrow sometime before the deadline and Stella got a motivation, there will be new audio sex experiences.
Sorry to put the spotlight on you. I more or less was joking because you folks (devs and writers) don't like to give anything away story-wise. But, I can see where the story is going and I suspect Ms. Stella Ko will be putting in the hours to help produce quality updates. I know your work is strenuous and is very time-consuming. In fact, I didn't expect to see any posts from you until Friday. Fear not, patrons will come with a good product. I'll be adding my name to that list, shortly. Thank you for doing what you do.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to put the spotlight on you. I more or less was joking because you folks (devs and writers) don't like to give anything away story-wise. But, I can see where the story is going and I suspect Ms. Stella Ko will be putting in the hours to help produce quality updates. I know your work is strenuous and is very time-consuming. In fact, I didn't expect to see any posts from you until Friday. Fear not, patrons will come with a good product. I'll be adding my name to that list, shortly. Thank you for doing what you do.
Thank you for understanding and support.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Thank you for understanding and support.
Voice actress would have more work in future scenes, Yoon was moaning during litlle touchy scenes - how she will moan in more lewd scenes :love: :oops:
Yoon's VA will suprise us with good acting

I was suspecting Miss Stella could not have time for this, Engrish level is really good in this game so She have a lot of work without Voice Acting
Anyway, i wish Miss Stella good luck with writing :giggle:

I'm really curious about next events but i would not use a "bait" now, i will keep it for next relases

Good Luck for You Both:giggle:

Last edited:

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I'm curious how much femine voice have Miss Stella, her voice would rise this game at highest heights
I would love to hear Her voice in game :oops:

I'm really confused right now, if i wanted a spoilers from Dev i was setting a bait with trap and P*do bear as hunter :KEK:
But doing this to woman is really something rude and horrible:cautious:
Thank you for your support! Especially to my voice... lol! I will try to add my voice in next updates. Actually, It took hard work for dev team and audio engineer. Please keep supporting us! Thanks!

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
So, I'm thinking Ms. Stella Ko could have a promising career in voice acting if she wanted to go that route. She has a special sound that you don't hear often in the VN world. Kudos to Ms. Stella Ko. Bravo! I hope to hear more from you as we take this "Free Pass" journey. Don't be bashful! :)
Haha!! Thank you for praising me! As for now, I am not thinking to work like a professional voice actor. Because I am devoted to this Free Pass! 100% !
Thanks anyway! ;););)

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
With a little more motivation, she could probably melt glass with her voice. Did you just give us a preview of coming attractions by saying "voice acting for the next updates"? Is Yoon going to get down to business? :)
yeah! I am trying to include voice acting for next updates. hope so! Actually, it took hard work for dev team and audio engineer. Please keep supporting us. Thanks! :)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes