Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Maybe as Sukkhon's sister ? It is still better role than being some weird guy's girlfriend :unsure:
Every guy in this game looks weird or behaves weird or both :KEK:
Even Iceman is weird, if i could have choice i would make drive-by to get rid of him View attachment 1190569
Yeah!! Maybe Sukkhon’s relatives! She looks Asian, right?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hmmm..... Female domination tag?
Jas was sharing her sexual adventure with Yoon, Jas could be submissive to that guy
Why no male domination tag? :unsure:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
yeah! Thanks for your suggestion. Daniel may be a fan of cuckold... who knows?? Let’s wait & see in upcoming updates!!;);)
OMG, now i'm very intrigued! Daniel that make prepare Yoon all dressed up in stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels with a lot of makeup for watch her fucking with other men/boys would be fantastic! And also very exciting… for the pleasure of both and for spicing up the relationship! No attachments, only for fun and pleasure (including many creampies obviously ;))

• Love
Reactions: Stella Ko

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
OMG, now i'm very intrigued! Daniel that make prepare Yoon all dressed up in stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels with a lot of makeup for watch her fucking with other men/boys would be fantastic! And also very exciting… for the pleasure of both and for spicing up the relationship! No attachments, only for fun and pleasure (including many creampies obviously ;))
Well... it’s not a typical Yoon character. But maybe, in the future updates, she would change her character. Perhaps, just for a short period! To let her mind out! ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
As the name suggests, the game obviously comes down to "free pass", so an open relationship. I am very pleased that not only our MC is experiencing sex, but also her friends, and certainly her stepdaughter at some point as well. We have already seen Jasmine in action, if we have made that decision. So we will have much options to see many active sex partners in the course of the story. I think that's great, it makes the game very varied. (y)

But what about Noons husband? Is something planned for him too? Because an open relationship actually goes in both directions, right?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
As the name suggests, the game obviously comes down to "free pass", so an open relationship. I am very pleased that not only our MC is experiencing sex, but also her friends, and certainly her stepdaughter at some point as well. We have already seen Jasmine in action, if we have made that decision. So we will have much options to see many active sex partners in the course of the story. I think that's great, it makes the game very varied. (y)

But what about Noons husband? Is something planned for him too? Because an open relationship actually goes in both directions, right?
As far as I understand, we cannot directly control Daniel like other characters. And thank God.
But Yoon's decisions will directly affect his mood, behaviour, and who he will (or won't) sleep with.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes