Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
As the name suggests, the game obviously comes down to "free pass", so an open relationship. I am very pleased that not only our MC is experiencing sex, but also her friends, and certainly her stepdaughter at some point as well. We have already seen Jasmine in action, if we have made that decision. So we will have much options to see many active sex partners in the course of the story. I think that's great, it makes the game very varied. (y)

But what about Noons husband? Is something planned for him too? Because an open relationship actually goes in both directions, right?
Actually until now, we haven’t planned anything for Her husband,Daniel, yet. But you pointed us out. We will consider adding something spicy. ;)

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Yeah, but when Yoon and Daniel will try the hotwife lifestyle, they will never go back, i'm sure of it!
And their love will be more strong that ever…
They will try to spice up their relationship in various ways
Yeah, but when Yoon and Daniel will try the hotwife lifestyle, they will never go back, i'm sure of it!
And their love will be more strong that ever…
Of course! They will try to spice up their relationship in various ways. But t

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Actually until now, we haven’t planned anything for Her husband,Daniel, yet. But you pointed us out. We will consider adding something spicy. ;)
Yoon's decisions affecting Daniel would be my option. It's like controlling Daniel via Yoon. But I really would like to listen to Stella's idea, too. A female perspective on this one.

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Yoon's decisions affecting Daniel would be my option. It's like controlling Daniel via Yoon. But I really would like to listen to Stella's idea, too. A female perspective on this one.
Yeah! If Daniel had some secret love affairs or has done something unfaithful to her, Yoon might does revenge for that (from female perspective). Cause she trusted Daniel for her whole life. More than 10 years of marriage is not a joke. But another point of view is that if she loves Daniel more than herself, she might forgive whatever he does. That’s another tricky point of view on this story. ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
As the name suggests, the game obviously comes down to "free pass", so an open relationship. I am very pleased that not only our MC is experiencing sex, but also her friends, and certainly her stepdaughter at some point as well. We have already seen Jasmine in action, if we have made that decision. So we will have much options to see many active sex partners in the course of the story. I think that's great, it makes the game very varied. (y)

But what about Noons husband? Is something planned for him too? Because an open relationship actually goes in both directions, right?
I don't want to spoil you what will be happened to Daniel in the future but I think some husbands are one-sided. They only want to be a cuckold and they don't want to swing or swap. My intentions are to shape Daniel indirectly via Yoon's choices. But Stella might have other thoughts we will discuss it. The bone story is done it might even include a good wife path but some part of the story left to be standalone to replace/modify.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I don't want to spoil you what will be happened to Daniel in the future but I think some husbands are one-sided. They only want to be a cuckold and they don't want to swing or swap. My intentions are to shape Daniel indirectly via Yoon's choices. But Stella might have other thoughts we will discuss it. The bone story is done it might even include a good wife path but some part of the story left to be standalone to replace/modify.
There are differences between being cucked and swingers, it depends who is cucking, dunno if my opinion is right but still want to share it:
My friend wanted to marry his girlfriend, they know eachother long time, at one of our parties she was drunk and she kissed me, he didn't mind it ( i thought we will kill me:KEK:)
before a date when he wanted to ask her to be her wife he catched her with his sister - his gf licked his sister's ......
he break up with her and started to drink, he is alcoholic now

My friend did not mind when his gf kissed me (swingers) but his heart broke when he finds out about gf/sister relationship (cucklod)
most of husbands/boyfriends hates when they lovers cheating on them and wifes/girlfriends hates it too
There are differences in way of cucklod, depends on person who is cucking - men who you don't know or your sister, who you know all life
Swinging can be fun sometimes, don't know anything about swapping so i don't mentioed this ( i'm not married )

Yoon will find out Daniel is cheating on her and she wanted revenge, but what revenge is best?
She could kill his slutty girlfriend - or boyfriend :KEK:, noone mentioned Daniel isn't bisexual so maybe he is

Nov 13, 2020
Hey! Thank you for creating an amazing game. We have featured it in our video of .

Cheers!
Your critique of "Free Pass" was skillfully done and you laid out some very good recommendations for "After Choices". You got a "view, a thumbs up, and a sub w/notifications" from me. Looking forward to more of your game analysis. Well done, and thank you!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
#News #0.395

Sorry to inform you but I may not be able to drop a new update on May 14th. I haven't slept for May 12th and I am still rendering. It's 13th May here. I have to take a few days more but I want you to know if I drop an update now, it will not include the House Party Event and you will only get the most part of the Iceman Event. I guess you don't want it that way. So please give me just a few days more and I will push my PC to limits. Believe me, I am not spending every single minute and Stella either. She had to translate thousands of words in two weeks.

1006.png

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes