Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
#News #0.395

Sorry to inform you but I may not be able to drop a new update on May 14th. I haven't slept for May 12th and I am still rendering. It's 13th May here. I have to take a few days more but I want you to know if I drop an update now, it will not include the House Party Event and you will only get the most part of the Iceman Event. I guess you don't want it that way. So please give me just a few days more and I will push my PC to limits. Believe me, I am not spending every single minute and Stella either. She had to translate thousands of words in two weeks.

View attachment 1191946
All good. I've already said I don't care if it takes a couple of extra days, especially if it means you two can take better care of yourselves so you don't burn out. Still faster than AWAM.

How many renders just out of curiousity?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
All good. I've already said I don't care if it takes a couple of extra days, especially if it means you two can take better care of yourselves so you don't burn out. Still faster than AWAM.

Currently, I have done exporting 220 renders. Day 2 is 98% ended without the House Party so, due to my child-drawings alike storybook :LUL: I think the House Party will have around 90-120 renders. I am really not trying to be a faster AWAM, I am just doing it because I love to do it but yeah it's kinda a push to me which is good. Though L&P makes players wait longer, they are improving qualities throughout the updates.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Hey, then I have a follow-up/ off-topic question because you are fluent in English.

Is it curiosity or curiousity?

and which one looks orange fruit to you, natives?

difference-between-tangerines-oranges-thumb-732x549.jpg

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
#News #0.395

Sorry to inform you but I may not be able to drop a new update on May 14th. I haven't slept for May 12th and I am still rendering. It's 13th May here. I have to take a few days more but I want you to know if I drop an update now, it will not include the House Party Event and you will only get the most part of the Iceman Event. I guess you don't want it that way. So please give me just a few days more and I will push my PC to limits. Believe me, I am not spending every single minute and Stella either. She had to translate thousands of words in two weeks.

View attachment 1191946
Have you changed Yoon's breast size?
It seems huge in this image)
Or is it just the magic of an unbuttoned shirt? )

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey, then I have a follow-up/ off-topic question because you are fluent in English.

View attachment 1191980
Currently "curiousity" is coming up for me as incorrect, even in Queen's English. Curios is I believe American English, and Curious is Queen's English. Free Pass is based in America isn't it? So I'd use American English, even if they are yodless bastards.

And the picture on the left to me looks more like a mandarin than an orange.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Have you changed Yoon's breast size?
It seems huge in this image)
Or is it just the magic of an unbuttoned shirt? )
I didn't change Yoon's Breast size, I think it's because of her posture in that photo and usage of camera tele lens(Mostly used in discovery channels to zoom in wild animals from distance) :LUL: Little Wild Yoon, of course!

If I have to admit, starting from v0.394 Yoon was gaining some weights on her lower parts of the body.
She got around half inches increases in the depth of her glutes. And a little bit wider lower hips and more defined creases.

YNK_Gym4.png

469.jpg

Cause she has been playing donkey kicks and taking supplements like proteins, amino acids.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Currently, I have done exporting 220 renders. Day 2 is 98% ended without the House Party so, due to my child-drawings alike storybook :LUL: I think the House Party will have around 90-120 renders. I am really not trying to be a faster AWAM, I am just doing it because I love to do it but yeah it's kinda a push to me which is good. Though L&P makes players wait longer, they are improving qualities throughout the updates.
I only refer to AWAM in that if we can wait 4 months longer for an update for that, waiting a few extra days for an update I can actually look forward to is easy enough.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Google tells a difference. :cry:

Capture2.PNG

In my country, the left one has been considered as orange for the whole life but starting from last year(If I am right), people are arguing over that topic, they say the right one really is orange. Of course, some of them still don't accept.

Alley Cat is right, Free Pass is set in (imaginary town/city) of the US so I edited starting from v0.394. But in french and some countries I guess curiousity is the right one.

1. Curiosity.
2. The orange on the left.
Currently "curiousity" is coming up for me as incorrect, even in Queen's English. Curios is I believe American English, and Curious is Queen's English. Free Pass is based in America isn't it? So I'd use American English, even if they are yodless bastards.

And the picture on the left to me looks more like a mandarin than an orange.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... But in french and some countries I guess curiousity is the right one.
Actually, no. It's "curiosity" across the globe, at least according to Oxford English Dictionary, which according to my linguistics friends, is the last word when it comes to British English, including etymologies via French. "Curiousity" might obviously be understood, but technically incorrect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Actually, no. It's "curiosity" across the globe, at least according to Oxford English Dictionary, which according to my linguistics friends, is the last word when it comes to British English, including etymologies via French. "Curiousity" might obviously be understood, but technically incorrect.
Good to know! Thanks for confirming.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Good to know! Thanks for confirming.
The one I find fascinating but horrifying is the word "youse" or "yous". Although it sounds wrong on so many levels, it's perfectly grammatically correct, and is simply reintroducing the plural, similar to the now disused "thou"

Personally, I like "y'all" better.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Google tells a difference. :cry:

View attachment 1192002

In my country, the left one has been considered as orange for the whole life but starting from last year(If I am right), people are arguing over that topic, they say the right one really is orange. Of course, some of them still don't accept.

Alley Cat is right, Free Pass is set in (imaginary town/city) of the US so I edited starting from v0.394. But in french and some countries I guess curiousity is the right one.
That fruits on left are called "mandarin" (mandarynka) and those on right are called oranges (pomarańcze);)

Nov 13, 2020

View attachment 1191980

View attachment 1191980
It's curiosity or curiously. "Curiousity" is not a word in the English language. I use "the free dictionary" by Farlex (it's immensely helpful). I have it on my 'bookmarks bar". I also use "Google Translate" and "Grammarly" in the same manner. These are 3 great tools and I'd be lost without them! There are 24 shades of "orange" on the color palette if that helps.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's curiosity or curiously. "Curiousity" is not a word in the English language. I use "the free dictionary" by Farlex (it's immensely helpful). I have it on my 'bookmarks bar". I also use "Google Translate" and "Grammarly" in the same manner. These are 3 great tools and I'd be lost without them! There are 24 shades of "orange" on the color palette if that helps.
Yep. One of the many ways English makes no sense.

I did a little more research into it, and it turns out the spelling of words like "honor" comes from Latin, whereas "honour" comes from French. Much like EKG is the German spelling via Greek, whereas ECG is the English spelling via Latin, depending on who manufactured it.

• Red Heart
Nov 13, 2020

View attachment 1191980
It's one of those times when something gets lost in the translation. From the mind to the pen. Words missing or not in the correct order are chaos. Words in the correct order are literary masterpieces.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes