Nov 13, 2020
#News #0.395

Sorry to inform you but I may not be able to drop a new update on May 14th. I haven't slept for May 12th and I am still rendering. It's 13th May here. I have to take a few days more but I want you to know if I drop an update now, it will not include the House Party Event and you will only get the most part of the Iceman Event. I guess you don't want it that way. So please give me just a few days more and I will push my PC to limits. Believe me, I am not spending every single minute and Stella either. She had to translate thousands of words in two weeks.

View attachment 1191946
Well, obviously we are disappointed, but we can't have you going around looking like you've had too much coffee and too little sleep. download.png

Nov 13, 2020
#News #0.395

Sorry to inform you but I may not be able to drop a new update on May 14th. I haven't slept for May 12th and I am still rendering. It's 13th May here. I have to take a few days more but I want you to know if I drop an update now, it will not include the House Party Event and you will only get the most part of the Iceman Event. I guess you don't want it that way. So please give me just a few days more and I will push my PC to limits. Believe me, I am not spending every single minute and Stella either. She had to translate thousands of words in two weeks.

View attachment 1191946
Nice pic! Thanks for being 'upfront' :) with us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
Nov 13, 2020
Color
Colour
Couleur.. 3 different spellings for the same word, English is weird.
col·our
(kŭl′ər)
n. & v. Chiefly British
Variant of .

Cou`leur´

n.1.Color; - chiefly used in a few French phrases, as couler de rose, color of rose; and hence, adjectively, rose-colored; roseate.

Every language/country has its own word for "color" and uses its own version/variant of that word. You could say "color" is the U.S.A variant of their words. :)

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Currently "curiousity" is coming up for me as incorrect, even in Queen's English. Curios is I believe American English, and Curious is Queen's English. Free Pass is based in America isn't it? So I'd use American English, even if they are yodless bastards.

And the picture on the left to me looks more like a mandarin than an orange.
Everyone spells it ''curious'', even Americans.

Reactions: You Don't See Me

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
#News #0.395

View attachment 1191946
Personally, I don't mind waiting a few more days if we get the rest of day 2. I think most people would probably prefer waiting a bit longer to get the full package.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Personally, I don't mind waiting a few more days if we get the rest of day 2.
Yes, I have done rendering all the scenes of Day 2 except the House Party. Below is one of the Day 2 ending Renders. But I leave about 1 % of Day 2 intentionally to raise the excitement for Day 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 13, 2020
Yes, I have done rendering all the scenes of Day 2 except the House Party. Below is one of the Day 2 ending Renders. But I leave about 1 % of Day 2 intentionally to raise the excitement for Day 3.
If you want to raise the level of excitement, tell us why Yoon is smiling. :) Is she taking off her wedding ring, or putting it back on? Hmmm! OK. I'm excited! I'm excited! I'm excited! :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Curiosity is translated good in my language even this Word can be wrong in substantive meaning
Few online vocabularies showed me the curiosity is wrong word
Fuk it:cautious: :FacePalm:

Reactions: BUCCO

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Personally, I don't mind waiting a few more days if we get the rest of day 2. I think most people would probably prefer waiting a bit longer to get the full package.
I would not mind waiting too, this event is worth it
You have right, we can wait for full package ( to see Sukkhon's package opened by Yoon:KEK::love: )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
If you want to raise the level of excitement, tell us why Yoon is smiling. :) Is she taking off her wedding ring, or putting it back on? Hmmm! I'm excited! I'm excited! I'm excited! :)
They are drunk and horny, also alcohol will help them to push their relationship further :KEK:;)
Step-mom and Step-daughter are finally at good terms now, wait maybe they are not family no more - maybe they are lovers :love:
(Yoon can be divorced now:unsure: and they opened new route)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yoon will find out Daniel is cheating on her and she wanted revenge, but what revenge is best?
She could kill his slutty girlfriend - or boyfriend :KEK:, noone mentioned Daniel isn't bisexual so maybe he is
I'm not talking about cheating here, especially not about revenge. We would have the stupid NTR arguing again very quickly. It doesn't have to be here. I only suggest using the "free pass" to the full, in both directions. So that's going in the direction of sharing, swinging, the classic open relationship. Of course, Noon remains the one "doing the saying". That would remove the subject of NTR, which everyone supposedly hates, from the start. It is also relatively easy to have several people become sexually active without them becoming a second MC. It worked quite well with Jasmine.

Of course, I don't complain if things don't go that way. It's just a suggestion :cool:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Smiling and tipsy Michelle and Yoon in one shot ...
This is enough for me to be excited)
My body is ready)

• Red Heart

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
That's great. Don't feel pressure to keep giving us releases every couple of weeks. Take all the time you need to give us the update that you want to give us. A delay of a few days, or even a week, is nothing.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I'm not talking about cheating here, especially not about revenge. We would have the stupid NTR arguing again very quickly. It doesn't have to be here. I only suggest using the "free pass" to the full, in both directions. So that's going in the direction of sharing, swinging, the classic open relationship. Of course, Noon remains the one "doing the saying". That would remove the subject of NTR, which everyone supposedly hates, from the start. It is also relatively easy to have several people become sexually active without them becoming a second MC. It worked quite well with Jasmine.

Of course, I don't complain if things don't go that way. It's just a suggestion :cool:
There's a very simple solution to the NTR. If it's in the game, it'll be avoidable and therefore....don't play it.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes