After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You showing Your female side that much to confuse players about Your gender, You using Your femine side in 100% and its good sign - feelings from bottom of Your heart are helpful, gentle touch is needed to develop game with female mc

Still in game more visible is Miss Stella's touch, even more than Yours :KEK:
393f6a5120774003b51c2a6873a02ade.jpeg

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I think she is going to experience a life she's been missing. And once she does she will want to enjoy it more and more. I think if a baby is in her future it will be with someone who shows her more love and respect than Daniel has. Or, it may happen accidentally at a party where a lot of drinking goes on, and more than one partner is involved. Ya, I like this scenario better. In my game, she has lied to Daniel before so, lying will get easier for her. But that's a long way off, don't you think? :)
Yeah! She would be the girl who would have sex without protection, u know, she doesn’t have much experience before that. Alcohol maybe poison for her. Or maybe she would be the one who is too cautious about sex. Having a child is another hidden story in their marriage. Of course, she really loves her husband but what if she finds out what kind of man Daniel is. ;)

Nov 13, 2020
Yeah! She would be the girl who would have sex without protection, u know, she doesn’t have much experience before that. Alcohol maybe poison for her. Or maybe she would be the one who is too cautious about sex. Having a child is another hidden story in their marriage. Of course, she really loves her husband but what if she finds out what kind of man Daniel is. ;)
This game keeps getting better and better! :)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I don’t want to spoil you. It was just a hint. It doesn’t surely mean that Daniel is cheating or not. Let’s find out in next updates.
from the first time i played this game this is what i think was the trigger to establish this whole free pass thing, because he felt guilty. but now that i think about it mybe he wants that because he don´t wanted to cheat on yoon but wanted to do something with susan. and when yoon would agree to the open relationship he can do it without feeling guilty. that would make him even more bad in my eyes. he isn´t only a cheater he is a selfish cheater.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
from the first time i played this game this is what i think was the trigger to establish this whole free pass thing, because he felt guilty. but now that i think about it mybe he wants that because he don´t wanted to cheat on yoon but wanted to do something with susan. and when yoon would agree to the open relationship he can do it without feeling guilty. that would make him even more bad in my eyes. he isn´t only a cheater he is a selfish cheater.
I already came up with this idea. Let´s wait and see. The story of this game seems to me generally better thought out than the general average. There are still many surprises in store for us (y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yes, the language bariers are most common cause for argues in internet
We need to stay calm and wait what future brings to this game
I'm not native Eng speaker too but i can see your eng is better than mine (y)
This is deceptive. Of course I have previous knowledge due to my school days. In germany, english is the first foreign language that everyone learns. But since i never needed english for work, I never had much practice in it. In fact, I am currently running larger texts through the google translater. then I correct a few things. Mostly times it works great. But sometimes... :LOL:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
This is deceptive. Of course I have previous knowledge due to my school days. In germany, english is the first foreign language that everyone learns. But since i never needed english for work, I never had much practice in it. In fact, I am currently running larger texts through the google translater. then I correct a few things. Mostly times it works great. But sometimes... :LOL:
First foregin language here were Russian, i don't like this language
First time i had Eng in high school and almost fucked up college because i don't know eng good

I had to write a exercise for eng classes, something about farming, i had to wrote: farmer seeding canola for canola oil, but Smart google translator translate canola as rape
Farmer seeding rape for rape oil :KEK: IMG_20210513_210717.jpg

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am using Grammarly but the problem is, the one I am using is the free version. So it just fixes grammar and does not suggest better vocabulary. But yeah, sometimes it su*ks! :D

Reactions: You Don't See Me

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Daniel loves Yoon. But he doesn’t know how to love a woman, how to value his woman. Remember, giving Free Pass was the idea of his friend and boss?

Aldo Man

May 13, 2021
Is there anyone out there who wants to see virtual character of me in Free Pass? I mean as a guest! Just a snap! ;);)
Don't ask again beautiful please do! I want to see you in live action game of course. you don't need vote cause you have got all. 100% And stay away from Daniel please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes