After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yawn!!! I gotta ask, why you people so hate Daniel o_O:cry::cry:o_O:D:D Come on he is not that bad. Sometimes I got second thoughts on the good wife path after reading some comments. I created the most hated VN character of 2021, I guess :WaitWhat::D

Yoon has no choice but to kill him in v0.4 or later. :LOL:

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
First foregin language here were Russian, i don't like this language
First time i had Eng in high school and almost fucked up college because i don't know eng good

I had to write a exercise for eng classes, something about farming, i had to wrote: farmer seeding canola for canola oil, but Smart google translator translate canola as rape
Farmer seeding rape for rape oil :KEK: View attachment 1193276
Ooh dear, a disaster! :eek:

Well, swam over it. That is past. I think today you can laugh about it yourself?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
Nov 13, 2020
I am using Grammarly but the problem is, the one I am using is the free version. So it just fixes grammar and does not suggest better vocabulary. But yeah, sometimes it su*ks! :D
Sometimes you have to change a word especially if it doesn't translate well. For instance, if you use "reluctant" and the translation doesn't sound right, you can try "unwilling" or "disinclined" to try to get the best translation you can. Using it in conjunction with a dictionary works well for me. It's like musical chairs with words. At least, that's what works for me. Try it and see if it helps you. Click on the Grammarly icon in the toolbar. There are toggle switches there to turn on or off to help you, too.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yawn!!! I gotta ask, why you people so hate Daniel o_O:cry::cry:o_O:D:D Come on he is not that bad. Sometimes I got second thoughts on the good wife path after reading some comments. I created the most hated VN character of 2021, I guess :WaitWhat::D

Well, I don't hate Daniel. I'm not yet sure how to interpret him. He has not had enough appearances in the game for that. But for now he seems quite insecure to me. There is definitely a story behind it. That's why I suggested giving him some content as well. Which one it is depends on the players choice. :cool:

Dave, from "The twelve days of christmas", on the other hand, is worlds worse. He's a fool who really deserves everything that comes his way. And Daniel is definitely not like him!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
The developers and team members are not native speakers, too!! pardon us for the mistakes!
I can not remember any grammar mistake in this game
One thing that bothered me was hubby - wifey, who calls her husband "hubby"? :cautious: :KEK: - my neighbour calling her husband "hanging sack" ( she describes one of his organs, but i don't know which:KEK: )

Please don't mind me using a El Ristas :KEK:emote in almost every comment, i made so many parodies and vids with him, also my language subs with him, this guy remembers me my best years, a teen ages
His laugh is masterpiece

Nov 13, 2020
Sometimes you have to change a word especially if it doesn't translate well. For instance, if you use "reluctant" and the translation doesn't sound right, you can try "unwilling" or "disinclined" to try to get the best translation you can. Using it in conjunction with a dictionary works well for me. It's like musical chairs with words. At least, that's what works for me. Try it and see if it helps you. Click on the Grammarly icon in the toolbar. There are toggle switches there to turn on or off to help you, too.
Also in settings/advanced/languages, there are things to click on to help with spelling in English.

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018

I haven't played it through entirely just yet but I don't hate Daniel. I don't care for him at this moment. Mostly because who just stick a vibe in their wife like that? I mean if that was their relationship prior or even discussed that then, fine. But they seemed to be the most vanilla couple ever and all of a sudden you just buy a vibe and do that? It just seemed a little off to me.

Nov 13, 2020
One thing that bothered me was hubby - wifey, who calls her husband "hubby"? :cautious: :KEK: - my neighbour calling her husband "hanging sack" ( she describes one of his organs, but i don't know which:KEK: )

Please don't mind me using a El Ristas :KEK:emote in almost every comment, i made so many parodies and vids with my language subs with him, this guy remembers me my best years, a teen ages
His laugh is masterpiece
It's not so much that grammar mistakes were made, it's the "broken English", missing words, misspellings, and upper case letters. If you look at your post above you you can see 7 errors. If you use Grammarly any mistake will be underlined by Grammarly. If you hover over the mistake, Grammarly will show you how to correct it to reach the proper English. I'm not showing disrespect, I'm trying to help! :) Try it on your next post and see for yourself how easy it is to actually write better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

A character of game who can't show love to his beautiful wife deserves to be hated
He is soft, too soft to scold his old boss for looking at his wifes cleavage
:FacePalm::FacePalm:( I would ask Richard:What you looking at you old fuck? - even if this would cost me my job)
He have a dull personality
Killing him could be good idea, only after he see Yoon cheating on him, but You can not allow Yoon to kill him, she could hire some professionals and kill them:KEK:

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It's not so much that grammar mistakes were made, it's the "broken English", missing words, misspellings, and upper case letters. If you look at your post above you you can see 7 errors. If you use Grammarly any mistake will be underlined by Grammarly. If you hover over the mistake, Grammarly will show you how to correct it to reach the proper English. I'm not showing disrespect, I'm trying to help! :)
I'm not feeling offended
I have tried a Grammarly already, few words were translated good but still rest were translated bad as google translate
I know i'm making mistakes, the same situation would be if i tell you to write something in Polish or Russian
Grammars, missing words are made by me because i had English in short time of my education, they told us to know only basics
They probably thought the previous goverment (com*unists) will return and they will teach us Russian again

• Red Heart

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

i don´t hate him. he just so happen to be married to the mc. and when i play a female mc everyone get action except the husband and little boys. i mean where is the fun in stay loyal in this games? staying loyal is for real life.

Nov 13, 2020

He isn't one of the "pretty people". He isn't a good match for Yoon. For the "right price", I'm sure "Iceman" could take care of it for her. Just saying...

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021

Please don't mind me using a El Ristas :KEK:emote in almost every comment, i made so many parodies and vids with him, also my language subs with him, this guy remembers me my best years, a teen ages
His laugh is masterpiece
I don’t mind at all! That emoji really got me lol mood!

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes